• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI WARS\W
@[member='InteWv']

Would you happen to know the dat it'll be airing. Cause I'd like to record it onto my dvr

And as of now I aim on getting Lbx Ikaros force and zero.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
It will air on Nicktoons, sometime around August 2014.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
@[member='InteWv'] thanx man.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
It's coming out on October 5th 

They said August.
Bandai announced that danball senki will start on nicktoons on August 24 2014 at 10:00am at San Diego Comic-Con
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Around the time school starts. Q A Q
http://youtu.be/2ODtGnRNogw

Nicktoons promo. Glad that they kept the Japanese surnames.
Eh...the names being kept the same are great but the voices are...less than impressive in my opinion...I bet I'm going to get some people saying "Actually the voices are really good" and I do respect your opinions if you do but I prefer the JP version or the Animax Dub. They aren't bad voices but in the Animax Dub I think its better there, Ban and Ami sound like their JP version. Ami's voice seems faint in this one and thats a shame too because she was my favourite character in Danball Senki.
Quote:Eh...the names being kept the same are great but the voices are...less than impressive in my opinion...I bet I'm going to get some people saying "Actually the voices are really good" and I do respect your opinions if you do but I prefer the JP version or the Animax Dub. They aren't bad voices but in the Animax Dub I think its better there, Ban and Ami sound like their JP version. Ami's voice seems faint in this one and thats a shame too because she was my favourite character in Danball Senki.
I have never watched the Animax dub. The closest thing I could find was the Viet dub which is voiced over the Animax dub. To state my opinion... The NA Dub is kinda good. I mean, it's not overly good, but it receives a 7/10.

The names changed slightly. Ban is now "Van".

EDIT: The Nicktoons promo is a bit corny, don't ya think?
Quote:I have never watched the Animax dub. The closest thing I could find was the Viet dub which is voiced over the Animax dub. To state my opinion... The NA Dub is kinda good. I mean, it's not overly good, but it receives a 7/10.

The names changed slightly. Ban is now "Van".

EDIT: The Nicktoons promo is a bit corny, don't ya think?
The NA Dub? Sorry, whats that? I feel so stupid not knowing it...and the promo is kinda corny.

For my rating system:
A Gift from God

Good

Decent

Okay

Trash

Horrendous

An Abomination

Beyraiderz

The Animax Dub has really good choices for voices for each characters, the names are the same giving me the feeling its like watching the JP version. It is clearly 'A Gift from God
' from Animax and should not have been ignored by LBX fans.

This new dub whilst 'Decent
', I just don't find it as good as the Animax Dub but that doesn't make them bad as we haven't seen what they have to offer so my rating can change for the better...but right now...I need to wait and see.
Quote:The NA Dub? Sorry, whats that? I feel so stupid not knowing it...

Sarcasm? Anyways, yes, this is the NA dub, from Dentsu Entertainment.
Quote:Sarcasm? Anyways, yes, this is the NA dub, from Dentsu Entertainment.

No, I actually didn't know so it wasn't sarcasm.
Quote:Eh...the names being kept the same are great but the voices are...less than impressive in my opinion...I bet I'm going to get some people saying "Actually the voices are really good" and I do respect your opinions if you do but I prefer the JP version or the Animax Dub. They aren't bad voices but in the Animax Dub I think its better there, Ban and Ami sound like their JP version. Ami's voice seems faint in this one and thats a shame too because she was my favourite character in Danball Senki.
well the same thing happens with a good 67% of kids anime just watch beyblade metal fight or zero G their voices are deeper or higher depending on the character when the anime is dubbed your essentially converting the characters voices. Best example Is Son Goku from dragon ball Z in the sub he sounds like small child but the dub sounds more his age. "AND THUS THE WAR OF SUB VS DUB HAS BEGUN. "
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:well the same thing happens with a good 67% of kids anime just watch beyblade metal fight or zero G their voices are deeper or higher depending on the character when the anime is dubbed your essentially converting the characters voices. Best example Is Son Goku from dragon ball Z in the sub he sounds like small child but the dub sounds more his age. "AND THUS T.E WAR OF SUB VS DUB HAS BEGUN. "
I never really said the dub voices had to be perfect but at least suitable...and Ami's voice...could have been better, its not THAT bad but the choice of voice they gave Ami makes 4Kids voice acting look like 'A Gift from God' (I actually like 4Kids).

EDIT: http://nickalive.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/...ugust.html
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpB...%5B/url%5D"]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2869665%5B/url]

This website shows you the renames of some of the characters. You can also see it on the US Nicktoons website BUT ANYWAYS HERE THEY ARE:

Ban Yamano - Van Yamano (Thats actually a very good alternative...unless it happened to be Ben)

Ami Kawamura - Amy Cohen (Ugh...tolerable at best)

Kazuya Aoshima - Kaz Walker (Its...fine I guess)

Jin Kaidou - Justin Kaido (I'm not kidding...this is actually what they renamed him. I understand why they MIGHT have renamed him and thats fine BUT JUSTIN?!!! What about Jim or something? They could have kept his name because...look at Beywheelz...they had a character named Jin and that was an American/Canadian exclusive anime)

Hanzou Gouda - Hanz Gordon (Its something I guess...it kind of sounds like his name)

Yoshimitsu Kaidou - Cillian Kaido (Umm...what?)

Ryuu Daikouji - Gabe Lewis (-sniggers- this one was actually hilarious but couldn't it have been something more suitable like Ryan?)

Yuusuke Uzaki - Damon Osgood (Sweet and terrible like a mad mans lullaby)
name changes are annoying but what can you do?

I also don't mind the change from a live ammunition gun to a plasma rifle since that seems like it can be a legitimate thing(since there is a laser knife) heck, if they change all guns to lasers that's all fine provided they don't screw with the story

[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
http://youtu.be/1GGag1CyN9s

Sonic's reaction entirely reflects mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4RcrVArdo

LBX Episode 1 and its really cool.
Wah... Wa... How did you get that...?

Edit: I watched it. It was good, but honestly, I do not like the ending song. Heck, I even wonder if they dubbed "1 Dream". Oh well, it's for Europe only, I guess.
Youknow what? This sounds good. Really good. I'm super impressed by the dub despite the name changes, (Justin? Really?... Did they also turn Eiji into Aaron?... His voice is awesome, by the way.) Hopefully enough people think the same. I'd hate to see it get cancelled before the end of the first season.

The censors and edits aren't too bad or noticeable. Plenty of them understandable. I even think the lock system on Achilles makes MORE SENSE than the Japanese dub (although why in Odin's name would they cover up the entirety of the Achilles box? Especially when they're reading text off of it. It even shows a close-up of the entirely blue corner!)... However I do question how they think they're going to get around the ASSASSINATION attempts and blatant MURDER that happens later on. They're very important to the story...

Ah well. Fingers crossed for a complete DVD release. Fingers crossed tighter that they include the original, uncensored cut of the animation.