• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI WARS\W
Poison darts over whatever the heck the dub replaced that with~
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Well, no official opening song is made ever.
Quote:Poison darts over whatever the heck the dub replaced that with~

That's what I was talking about being better. I'm sorry, but the poison dart thing was stupid. It made no sense. In this case they changed it so that it sends a powerful shock through the unauthorized user - enough to knock them out - and then self destructs. 
Meh. I still prefer poison darts. It's pretty much a quick and painless death for them. I respect your opinion, though
im willing to bet they will scoot over the assination attempt by calling it a stun dart and have them kidnap him

[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
I'm betting on unconciousness, comatose, or tazored.
Hmmm. I honestly wouldn't mind that too much. Yoshimitsu's murder HAS to happen, though. I won't take "We kidnapped him and... Uh... You'll never see him again. Ever..." for an answer.

yeah but his death isn't onscreen until near the end if I remember right we should have an idea how they will deal with it by then

[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
Like I said; comatose.
Quote:Hmmm. I honestly wouldn't mind that too much. Yoshimitsu's murder HAS to happen, though. I won't take "We kidnapped him and... Uh... You'll never see him again. Ever..." for an answer.
" sorry but Yoshimitsu is on a permanent vacation! " *dies a bit inside *

Who knows really? The yugioh community is questioning the entire dub of Arc-V the protagonist is a depressed kid who's insulted left and right because his dad's a coward. (Don't mess this up 4kids.)

Getting back on track I'm dying to see if Lucifer will be changed.

"Go! Gold paladin! "
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Something like "Dark Angel" would be acceptable, honestly.

By the way, see episode 2 yet? Once again the only jarring change is that blue box. Some of the dialogue is changed up a bit, but nothing beyond reason. As far as the dub itself goes, I still think they're nailing it. 

I have two apps called #animania and #toonmania is basically every anime ever subbed (Including crash bdaman! )

And dubbed.

I just finished episode 2 about 7 minutes ago. And I do agree with you on the correct dub.

Also I just pulled gold paladin out of nowhere (I'm working on a cardfight vanguard deck. )
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:Something like "Dark Angel" would be acceptable, honestly.

By the way, see episode 2 yet? Once again the only jarring change is that blue box. Some of the dialogue is changed up a bit, but nothing beyond reason. As far as the dub itself goes, I still think they're nailing it.

Go on animebb.tv. You'll find the LBX dub there but are in mind they still call it Danball Senki in animebb.tv but you will find the dubbed episodes like Episode 2.

Oh yeah and I hope you like Ryuu's rename, Gabe.
I'm going to call this right now.

The biggest changes we will see will probably be names (lbx and character )

Also I'm very interested in the future if we get danball senki wars. That's going to be a mess!
I even wonder if we are going to have the WARS season ever, actually. The WARS is actually about wars... Eh... Maybe they'll nail it saying people are divided into factions and just throw it down from there.

Anyway... Predicting dub changes for the W season...

Hiro Oozora may become Harry or Hero.....

Ran Hanasaki will be... Uh... Idon'tevenknow.
Quote:I even wonder if we are going to have the WARS season ever, actually. The WARS is actually about wars... Eh... Maybe they'll nail it saying people are divided into factions and just throw it down from there.

Anyway... Predicting dub changes for the W season...

Hiro Oozora may become Harry or Hero.....

Ran Hanasaki will be... Uh... Idon'tevenknow.
Perhaps Ran will be Rebecca (I hope not. I like the name Rebecca but not for Ran). They already renamed Ryuu 'Gabe' (Which was stupid because it should have been Ryan) so they might as well have renamed Hiro 'Henry' or Ran 'Runo' (I know, they are both stupid renames but thats the whole point).

Oh yeah and in response to the 'Gabe' rename from the words of Stewie Griffin, "MY NAME IS NOT GABE!!!"
I don't get the big deal. I mean yeah, Gabe is nothing like Ryuu in the slightest... But think of it this way: If you didn't know what his original name was to begin with, it wouldn't matter. He's a semi-pointless side character, so who REALLY cares?

Quote:I don't get the big deal. I mean yeah, Gabe is nothing like Ryuu in the slightest... But think of it this way: If you didn't know what his original name was to begin with, it wouldn't matter. He's a semi-pointless side character, so who REALLY cares?
People who like Ryuu of course...although I'm not sure who does. Yes, I do know his Japanese name and your point on how 'renaming semi-pointless means ABSOLUTE squat' is like saying that it wouldn't matter if we renamed Ouga Laigo rom Cross Fight B-Daman, 'Fiona' because after all, he really has no purpose other than being a place holder for the West B-Shots (I know he was renamed Hugo Raidoh but here is just an example) but OH I have seen some people complain about that (if you want to know who, PM me) but hey it doesn't matter because Ouga has no purpose other than being the number 0 (Both placeholders). How people care about renames depends on your perspective. I'm not saying your opinions are wrong but I'm saying you shouldn't say in your own words that I'm wrong to care about Ryuu's rename. You don't have to care about Ryuu's rename but don't critisize me for caring.

Oh and honestly, 4Kids has better renames than the LBX dub...yes, I went there.
Maybe Ran will be Robyn? Sounds like a feminine name.
Quote:Maybe Ran will be Robyn? Sounds like a feminine name.

I think Robin/Robyn is a unisex name and Robyn actually sounds like a pretty good rename honestly.