• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI WARS\W
Anyone missed the scene of Pharaoh/Egypt getting LOST? Because it was cut-
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
No one seriously posted here anymore?

Geez. Anyway, Danball Senki over at the US is over. So anyone can search for news that W will be dubbed?

Little battlers experience bombed here in the states. We'll be lucky to get a preview of W.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
So they removed the model kits from stores?

FRICK. *Internal and immature screeching*

Maybe not...

Noooo sprukits only made it to certain Walmart, target and toys r us stores. In fact, the official page even recommends you buy them from amazon! Let's face it, in this day and age, if you aren't exposed to gundam build fighters , you'll have zero interest in plamo.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I'm only interested in LBX. heh.

We'll wait for W dub, then. 

Quote:I'm only interested in LBX. heh.

Enjoy waiting. Personally, I picked up a sprukit diqoo and hated it. You can definitely feel the quality difference between Japanese and Bandai American products

We'll wait for W dub, then.
Quote: 

Enjoy waiting. Personally, I picked up a sprukit diqoo and hated it. You can definitely feel the quality difference between Japanese and Bandai American products
Hah, I never had a Japanese kit. So anything would be fine unless Bandai kits are like... Fragile.

Always buy the Japanese version. Bandai America can be hit and miss with high quality injection molded models
Guiisss-

I found an Animax dub of Danball Senki WARS~!

I could only find two episodes- The first and second.. 

I might upload them to YouTube~

~~~

EDIT: I watched a few minutes of the first episode. Oh god, Hikaru's voice is terrible.

If anyone was interested to see renames of characters for LBX W, if that ever comes.

Hiro is named "Hiro Hughes"

How do I know? Ever since Inazuma Eleven Chrono Stonecame out in the European audience, Ban and Hiro (cameo appearance) had to be renamed,

I'm not even sure if the name is official, though. But since LEVEL-5 owns both games, there's a chance it might be.

Quote:If anyone was interested to see renames of characters for LBX W, if that ever comes.

Hiro is named "Hiro Hughes"

How do I know? Ever since Inazuma Eleven Chrono Stones came out in the European audience, Ban and Hiro (cameo appearance) had to be renamed,

I'm not even sure if the name is official, though. But since LEVEL-5 owns both games, there's a chance it might be.

Well I'm not surprised the name didn't turn out so hot, the LBX dub was complete garbage in my opinion (Probably the worst dub I have heard... worse than Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits, Nelvana and 4Kids. I DON'T mean the Animax dub because that one was great). Why did I hate the LBX dub so much? I'll list my complaints/nitpicks (So get ready for my rants... again. Off-topic, I don't care any more!):

* Horrible renames - Gabe Lewis and Justin Kaido... really? That's the best they can do? Why not Ryan for Ryuu's rename which is undeniably better and why couldn't Jin have Jim or just kept his name "Jin? Were kids going to be stupid enough to mistaken his name for a glass of gin? EVEN Beyraiderz (The WORST "anime" I have seen) gave a character the name "Jin".

* Annoying voices - If you thought Bubsy the Bobcat (voiced by Lani Manella) had the most annoying voice... well he does but not the most annoying in my opinion. That reward goes to G-g-g-ab... Ryuu's dub voice (I refuse to say his dub name). I really wanted to punch his throat because his voice is so annoying much like the character Ryuu. Ami's voice also doesn't sound right to me, it's too deep and too bland, I don't like it (I prefer the Animax version) and that's too bad because Ami was one of my favourite characters.

* Bland voice acting - Whilst the voice acting isn't the absolute worst, it just feels stiff and flat sometimes as if the VAs were so bored. For instance, Shannon Chan-Kent... whilst I do agree she is a great VA and she has voiced so many great roles, her talent seems flat and wasted when she voices Ami because she sounds bored. I also don't like Ryuu's voice either as the voice is actually too... loud. It's too loud when it shouldn't be and not loud enough when it should be.

* Unsuited casts - I have already talked about how Shannon Chan-Kent cannot do Ami's voice well enough for me and Van's voice is... icky because it sounds as plain as a cardboard box... and Ban is not that plain. The only voice they got right was Mika but too bad we don't get to hear her voice much.

* NO Cheesy intro and an awful ED - Why is there no intro other than listening to Van talking? I want my dose of a cheesy theme song and I want it now! Just kidding but seriously, no intro? Why not do an intro based on the JP intro? And the ending theme is terrible too as almsot every word in the ending is... "LBX!".

* Bad editing - The editing of the pistols are unacceptable. If they wanted it kid friendly then re-draw the shape of the gun instead of making it this unnatural green colour which is unexplainable glowing. The editing is so bad that it puts 4Kids and Nelvana to shame (OH THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!!!).

* Removing such episodes - I can understand removing episodes like the ones with the Assassins because it was too violent and too stupid so I am glad they removed that episode but why would you need to remove the Pharaohs episode and a bunch of harmless episodes?

And I know what everyone is going to ask... why do I hate this dub more than the BB: Fire Spirits dub, Nelvana and 4Kids one?

Well the Fire Spirits dub was so laughably bad that I could not help but smile at their "efforts", Nelvana at least got better over the years and revealed more of the plot in the Metal Saga series and 4Kids had some really good voice acting despite silly dialogue but the LBX dub? No, it's the worst, THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!
I found the Animax dub of WARS.

The voices are... 4Kids quality.

Quote:I found the Animax dub of WARS.

The voices are... 4Kids quality.

And how is that a bad thing? 4Kids has some of the best voice actors/actresses for anime but they just work for the wrong company.
Meant that it sounded like a fandub slightly. Aha.

Can one upload videos on the Forums? o~o

I'll upload the episodes here, if possible.

~~~~~~~~~

Good news, I guess. LBX 2nd season will come to the US. 

Quote:Meant that it sounded like a fandub slightly. Aha.

Can one upload videos on the Forums? o~o

I'll upload the episodes here, if possible.

~~~~~~~~~

Good news, I guess. LBX 2nd season will come to the US. 

If it is by the same people who dubbed the first LBX series then I hope they improve. I would do back flips with joy if Ran sounded like Sticks the Badger (I'M NOT SAYING TO USE THE VA OF STICKS FROM SONIC BOOM BECAUSE THAT WOULD ALMOST BE IMPOSSIBLE). I really hope they don't go for Shannon Chan-Kent to voice Ran because whilst she is a very good VA, she cannot do a good enough voice for Ami so what is the possibility that she can do a good voice for the more aggressive Ran Hanasaki? Seriously lets face it, the Animax Dub for Ami is an infinite times better than SCK's performance of Ami.

A catch; There will be 26-something episodes.

Does any way-too-edgy stuff happen in W?

Late but; HIro Oozora will be Hiro Hughes.

UPDATE: I know what Ran's rename is, wanna guess?

Ruby? No

Red? No

Rachel? NO

The answer is... Laura Hanasaki. I'm not even kidding, it is actually Laura. It's actually here: http://www.fandompost.com/2015/05/25/lit...ga-review/

I don't really know why the rename couldn't have just began with R but at least her surname is the same.
Now, I actually find that tolerable. Because LEVEL 5 renames things so much it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Guess I built my tolerance since I watch Inazuma Eleven gameplays. If they don't cut out important parts in the season, we should be fine.

WE'RE WATCHING YOU, OCEAN PRODUCTIONS.