• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANBALL SENKI WARS\W
Quote:Now, I actually find that tolerable. Because LEVEL 5 renames things so much it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Guess I built my tolerance since I watch Inazuma Eleven gameplays. If they don't cut out important parts in the season, we should be fine.

WE'RE WATCHING YOU, OCEAN PRODUCTIONS.

I agree. I don't think her rename is that bad (I guess because I like the name Laura), they have had worse renames like Gabe Lewis or Justin Kaido (Eww...) so Ran's rename is a god send compared to some far worse renames.
Then again, as long Ocean Productions or whoever new is still keeping dangerous and important parts and doesn't cut them out for the sake of children's innocence, we're fine.

(I seen worse anyway.)

Also, I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T BUTCHER THE WARS SERIES.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Then again, as long Ocean Productions or whoever new is still keeping dangerous and important parts and doesn't cut them out for the sake of children's innocence, we're fine.

(I seen worse anyway.)

Also, I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T BUTCHER THE WARS SERIES.

Eh, I don't really care for the Wars series that much to be honest so I probably won't be enthusiastic about the series getting dubbed (butchered or not). I know people call it the best series in the Danball Senki anime series but I just find it too edgy and a little bland.

If you like the Wars series then great, more power to you. If Wars does get dubbed eventually then I hope the dub is close enough to the JP version for you.
I honestly like the WARS series better because I like the LBXes there more. Well, for the main team anyway.

So LBX W already aired.

Too bad my satellite broke down.