• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2015
So now that we've had all the conferences from Day 0 of the event, I want to hear your thoughts!

What was your favourite announcement of the event?

What was the most lacklustre announcement of the event?

Who do you think won E3 this year?

For me, the big announcements were probably Halo 5, Xbox One Backwards Compatibility and the Final Fantasy VII remake as well.

Lacklustre...sadly, I'm gonna say the reveal of The Last Guardian. I realise it's a game that's been in development for eight years, but it looked like crap in the presentation. It looks like a badly ported early-PS3 game that is lost in the past. The demo wasn't particularly interesting either.

It's tricky to say who won E3 this year. At the moment, I'm inclined to say it's a Sony/Microsoft tie, but Nintendo is close after their World Championships. I'll probably have a final say on the matter when the last few conferences air (Nintendo and Square-Enix are the last ones, I believe) but yeah, not the best E3 we've had but certainly a refreshing one.

What surprised me?

The SMT x FE crossover. Especially Avex Group, the Japanese company behind J-Pop music is doing the music for the game.

I am still awaiting Persona 5 content and if possible, Danball Senki or Inazuma Eleven content.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Sony had the best panel, I cringed at the Nintendo panel and I threw my wallet so hard at my laptop when I saw the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer that it almost fell off my desk.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I really wanna see more of Shin Megami Tensei FE if I'm honest. They're staying so silent about it! D:

I've seen a lot of hype about Kingdom Hearts 3. I wouldn't understand it as I've never played a KH game at all, but obviously it's a relief that they announced it for everyone xD

I'm still wondering about the gameplay. But hey, I guess SMTxFE will be the most unique game out of the SMT and FE franchise due to J-Pop, idols, and fanservice but yours truly, ATLUS.

As for KH, I'm not too worried since I don't have alot of consoles.

Disappointed that release date for Tekken 7 Console version has not been announced yet. I'm not buying a PS4 until then.

Also, that FF7 remake is long overdue. Finally Square Enix decided to stop messing with the fans. Hopefully Steve Burton will reprise his role because I can't think of anyone else voicing Cloud Strife.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:I really wanna see more of Shin Megami Tensei FE if I'm honest. They're staying so silent about it! D:

I've seen a lot of hype about Kingdom Hearts 3. I wouldn't understand it as I've never played a KH game at all, but obviously it's a relief that they announced it for everyone xD
If you got a PS3 you can buy all the games remastered via 1.5 and 2.5 remixes. The time line is a bit of a mess. Chain of memories followed by 358/2 days are the gaps between 1 and 2. Birth by sleep is the beginning of the entire series and dream drop distance (great play on words KH3D for the 3ds) then 3. Coded and re coded aren't considered cannon.

Quote:Disappointed that release date for Tekken 7 Console version has not been announced yet. I'm not buying a PS4 until then.

Also, that FF7 remake is long overdue. Finally Square Enix decided to stop messing with the fans. Hopefully Steve Burton will reprise his role because I can't think of anyone else voicing Cloud Strife.

I'M SUPER HYPED FOR FF7!

As for Tekken, Hiachi was announced as a mii fighter skin in Smash.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:If you got a PS3 you can buy all the games remastered via 1.5 and 2.5 remixes. The time line is a bit of a mess. Chain of memories followed by 358/2 days are the gaps between 1 and 2. Birth by sleep is the beginning of the entire series and dream drop distance (great play on words KH3D for the 3ds) then 3. Coded and re coded aren't considered cannon.

I have a PS3 and a copy of KH 1.5 Remix, I just haven't bothered playing it yet as I've been busy with other games. That, and the lack of my own personal PS3 in my room can cause issues when others are using it. Maybe I should look into getting one as I doubt Sony are gonna do backwards compatibility for PS4 anytime soon Tongue
I don't really want PS4 due to lack of backwards compatibility as well.

I mean, many great games are on the PS3 that I want to play. But limiting the console for PS4-only games is kinda the reason I wouldn't want to get it aside the 500 dollar price for the console.

EDIT:

https://youtu.be/QLeOta98VrQ

https://youtu.be/vwoM_dT21vA

Genei Ibun Roku gameplay. And we look a bit into the story! Yaaaay!

Here's my speculation and thoughts on this.

Now folks my best things of E3 had to be Dark Souls 3, Xbox One Elite Controller, Halo 5, StarFox, Black Ops 3, and LBX

Now the thing that got to me was when they announced the Metroid game(I cried when I saw it and not in a good way)

I'm a Nintendo fan most of all and I hate to say this wasn't Nintendo's best year. Me personally I think Microsoft and Sony were about even.

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]