• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Discussion
It's all about the stuff we eat in order to stay alive. So, recently, me, my mom, and my sisters went to Round Table Pizza for lunch. I gotta admit, their pizza's great. The crust is crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside, just right. The cheese does make the pizza a little bit greasy, but it's still delicious stuff. We were hoping to do the lunch buffet, but it turns out they do it on weekdays only!

Pizzas asides, you ever hear of the Double Coronary Bypass Burger? No? Lemme tell you about it; it's a menu item at the Vortex Bar & Grill in Atlanta, Georgia. It's a 1/2 pound patty with two fried eggs, six slices American cheese, eight bacon strips, and instead of a bun, they use two grilled-cheese sandwiches. Served with a side of tater-tots. There's an even more heart-attack-inducing variant; the Triple Coronary Bypass burger. Double-decker with three grilled-cheese sandwiches, eight slices of American cheese, ten bacon strips, two 1/2 pound patties, and two fried eggs. Served with a big bowl of tots and fries covered in cheesy-cheese sauce.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I'm a sushi guy myself. I could probably eat it until I go in a sushi induced coma (mmm sushi coma) my usual dish is always:

Tuna tataki, monster roll (tempura shrimp wrapped in a thin slice of avocado ,cream cheese and soy paper, topped with smelt row , eel , spicy mayo, eel sauce and salmon) and the occasional smexy man (Yes ,that's actually what it's called minus the 'm' :/) It's made of: tempura snapper , salmon ,rice , soy paper and eel sauce.

If I can afford it ,I buy a volcano roll (buy itself because it's huge! )

It's basically a California roll topped with sweet conch (like a pound of sweet conch cooked to golden perfection! )

And it all tastes great because I live near the ocean in Florida!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I'm not much of a sushi fan, but meh.

I am pretty much a junk food guy. Chips and all that greasy stuff.

And I hate veggies. End of story. xD (Strangely, I don't get fat. MetabolismFTW)
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Japanese food is the way to go for me.

I always look forward to the Family trips to the local Sushi Bar and to that Japanese food buffet.

My favorites are Tuna Sushi and Crab Tempura.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
So guys, how about those curries then? Gotta love a nice Korma or Tikka Masala sometimes Tongue

Oh oh!! I love Korma!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Never tried curry. QuQ
Bulgogi is pretty good stuff! Korean BBQ steak

I'm of Cuban decent (my dad was born in Havana and his family immigrated to the usa when Castro took over)

CUBAN FOOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!
So, recently in May, Carl's Jr./Hardees released a new Thickburger that has a split hot dog and kettle-cooked chips in it, called the "Most American Thickburger". Ugh! I wouldn't want to order such a disgustingly excessive sandwich, not even in the 1/3 lb size! It's got at least a thousand calories, too! A backyard BBQ all packed into one burger!

And the advertisement for it; that bloody advertisement! It's so shamelessly blatant about the American themes, depicting supermodel Samantha Hoopes in an American Flag-themed swimsuit enjoying the burger in a hot tub on an oversized American Flag-painted pickup truck driven by a bull rider on an aircraft carrier in the New York Bay, overlooked by the Statue of Liberty, accompanied by fireworks and F-18 Hornets with red, white and blue smoke trails. It's enough to make people bring up all the negative stereotypes about Americans in general, too! 

Shameful! 

I hear from a friend from the UK that Supermac's terrible.

So, recently, my dad cooked up a Cincinnati chili recipe, and it was delicious! Oh, and it was the first time that he made it, too!