• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Beyblade Thread
I agree. They should make separate releases of the Compact Launcher.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="thunder leo" post="1344" timestamp="1375373625"]
hey guys should I get CB 60 or CB 66 or CB 35
[/quote]
Read the Rules. B-Daman is off topic here.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="1351" timestamp="1375377428"]
[quote author=thunder leo link=topic=69.msg1344#msg1344 date=1375373625]
hey guys should I get CB 60 or CB 66 or CB 35
[/quote]
Read the Rules. B-Daman is off topic here.
[/quote]

Shadow, you don't need to warn thunder leo when other users already have.
Away
Now that I think about it, it's not so bad of releasing them early, early customizing for me I guess. But still, I have too much ripcord launchers from the previous series. They (Hasbro) have a chance of making the BBG-05: Light Launcher. That's only if they release it. Same goes for the Zero-G Bey Launcher, Hasbro previously recalled the String launchers for Metal Fusion because of it's breaking problem.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="1356" timestamp="1375381331"]
Hasbro previously recalled the String launchers for Metal Fusion because of it's breaking problem.
[/quote]

Where did you hear this? This has been known since TAKARA TOMY's BeyLaunchers which can also break but I've never heard of Hasbro "recalling" them.
Away
Heh heh -_-! One friend told me that. I found that hard to believe but he said he heard that from some site that involves Hasbro, looks like I have been hearing fake rumors ^^! Sorry about this. [sub]*GULLIBLE*[/sub]

Still, the Light Launcher and the Zero-G Bey Launcher still need to be made, that's what I think.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog..._in_Canada More news.
That means that Canada will see the 1st episode of Shogun Steel first.

Shame because apparently it will air late-October in the US.

Oh well, at least somebody in Canada will upload it on YouTube.
Away
Or WILL THEY?
Well... maybe. [sub]*Crosses fingers*[/sub]

Other then that, this is a opinion, but why didn't they call it Synchrome Steel. Shoguns are basically samurais, and the only samurai beys in the series is Samurai Ifrit and Samurai Pegasus. Plus, the name is slightly the same as Metal Fusion. Synchrome is like Fusion, and Metal is like Steel. It's kind of clichàbut it makes more sense.

New intro "Spin, spin, spinning on the top,
Spin, spin, spin 'til you drop,
Let it Rip! ... Synchrome Steel! and so on.

But I guess that doesn't matter anymore because the toys are already released with the name "Shogun Steel" and so does the opening.

http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/Alex20...sort=3&o=7
Click this link to see my Beyblade collection. Not pictured: This old Hasbro Spiral Change Base with a missing tab that I found at a GoodWill store months ago
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="1404" timestamp="1375477860"]
Well... maybe. [sub]*Crosses fingers*[/sub]

Other then that, this is a opinion, but why didn't they call it Synchrome Steel. Shoguns are basically samurais, and the only samurai beys in the series is Samurai Ifrit and Samurai Pegasus.
[/quote]

No, shogun are not the same as samurai. Shogun were military generals whilst samurai were military members; "warriors".

[quote author=StaticBladez11 link=topic=69.msg1404#msg1404 date=1375477860]
Plus, the name is slightly the same as Metal Fusion. Synchrome is like Fusion, and Metal is like Steel. It's kind of clichàbut it makes more sense.

New intro "Spin, spin, spinning on the top,
Spin, spin, spin 'til you drop,
Let it Rip! ... Synchrome Steel! and so on.

But I guess that doesn't matter anymore because the toys are already released with the name "Shogun Steel" and so does the opening.
[/quote]

The thing is "Shogun Steel" sounds better than "Synchrome Steel" because the former is shorter. There is nothing that relates to a shogun in Beyblade: Shogun Steel but it mimics the syllables "Metal" had in the Metal Saga.

Shogun Steel is pretty catchy.
Away
I shouldn't have posted that... :-[

Fine, like I said, it was a opinion. It doesn't really matter to anyone but me.
It's just what I think. But hey, I'm a newb, I'm sorry. So I will try not to post some ridiculous things on the topic, Ok?

Still haven't got a Shogun Steel bey. Also isnt the release of Shogun Steel in Canada the same day as the Crossfire release on vortex? :o
[Image: MattSmithSynchAvi.jpg]
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="1559" timestamp="1375808576"]
Heh heh, I shouldn't have posted that... :-[

Fine, like I said, it was a opinion. It doesn't really matter to anyone but me.
It's just what I think. But hey, I'm a newb, I'm sorry. So I will try not to post some ridiculous things on the topic, Ok?
[/quote]

Why are you taking it that way, StaticBladez? You were wrong typing that "Shoguns are basically samurais" and I couldn't let you be misinformed. You don't have to apologize. Just remember misinformation is worse than no information. Also, your opinion is your opinion. It's as valid as any other but I don't deny "Shogun Steel" sounds better than "Synchrome Steel". Also keep in mind "Shogun" was chosen for BeyWarriors Shogun Steel, BeyWarriors Cyborg, BeyRaiderz Shogun and so forth. Smile

[quote author=Synchro37 link=topic=69.msg1560#msg1560 date=1375815811]
Still haven't got a Shogun Steel bey. Also isnt the release of Shogun Steel in Canada the same day as the Crossfire release on vortex? :o
[/quote]

Wow, apparently they do air on the same day. Different countries though.
Away
Ok, I'll keep that in mind.  Wink

[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1386" timestamp="1375463678"]
Also keep in mind "Shogun" was chosen for BeyWarriors Shogun Steel, BeyWarriors Cyborg, BeyRaiderz Shogun and so forth. Smile
[/quote]

Oh ok, now it makes more sense to me. Thanks.  Big Grin

My fav bey is dragoon musv
Beyblade: Shogun Steel premieres in the US Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM on Cartoon Network. Two episodes will be shown: A New Age Arrives! and Defeat Pirate Orochi!
Away
Awesome, I can't wait to watch it. And if I miss it, I just hope it's on YouTube Big Grin

EDIT: I already found the Opening, the user who uploaded it said that "This is the actual HD Opening from the Hasbro's Sneak Peak Toysrus Beyblade Tournament."

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8LV2j2yUg

(If I wasn't suppose to post this, I didn't know.)

Plus, did you know that D-Rights, Hasbro, and Nelvana, are making a game called "Beyblade Evolution" for the 3DS.
There's also a collector's version and it comes with a "mode changing" Wing Pegasus (finally).

Check out the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT-SjXX9aLM