• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Beyblade Thread
[quote name="Shadow" post="4626" timestamp="1385821963"]
Fenrir is actually the metal wheel. Phantom is the plastic one.
[/quote]

No, Fenrir is a Chrome Wheel/Warrior Wheel and Phantom is its Crystal Wheel/Element Wheel. "metal wheel" is already a name used for a Beyblade part of a different System altogether, so you should be more specific and careful of that, Shadow.
Away
I wanna have all the Zero G. I'm still lacking Samurai Pegasis (I used to have one but I traded it off), a Thief Girago and an Archer Wybang.

Finally, the lost episodes are gonna be aired in Japan! *_* Are they?
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
[quote name="Basara Shirochi" post="4631" timestamp="1385823517"]
I wanna have all the Zero G. I'm still lacking Samurai Pegasis (I used to have one but I traded it off), a Thief Girago and an Archer Wybang.

Finally, the lost episodes are gonna be aired in Japan! *_* Are they?
[/quote]

No, the lost episodes have never aired in Japan and they probably never will. They were only included in Vol. 6 and 7 of the the Japanese Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G DVDs.
Away
Well, at the very least they are voiced by Japanese Seiyuu. I hope they're also in YouTube.
Hoping to have a display case for these soon...

Wow, no one seriously touched this thread? Oh well.

BeyWarriors: BeyRaiderz has been premiered on Cartoon Network in the United States some time ago.

If anyone one wants to find out the story and all that, all one has to do is watch the anime.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
i have beyblades, a lot actually, my best combo is l-drago destroy 105 F, i HATED the final survive and once i added the 105 and the flat, its like lightning l-drago's smash attack given to a stronger version of lightning ldrago. and wow! shrochi has quite the number of limiteds there! also my phrase that describes me is "never had any of the hasbros, never will!" i really hate how they make beyblade so GANSTA and crud like that.

Moderator Notice: Do not use bad language (cr**).

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
@ RevGaruburn: I agree. Never reconcile Beyblades with hip hop and rap! Speaking of limiteds, I happen to have the limited "Prototype" version of Quetzalcoatl 90WF.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
@[member='JustAlex93F'] Well, if hasbro would just try to make their version of the beyblades ACTUALLY like they were SUPPOSED to be, that'd be great. i mean really, beywheels and that beyraider thingamajig? Did they really have to milk beyblades THAT much?

Note: crud was a bad word?! Didnt know that, i thought it was some thing like "shoot" and "darn", sorry.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Quote:@[member=JustAlex93F] Well, if hasbro would just try to make their version of the beyblades ACTUALLY like they were SUPPOSED to be, that'd be great. i mean really, beywheels and that beyraider thingamajig? Did they really have to milk beyblades THAT much?
It may seem like milking to you but it's actually supporting the franchise. If you've noticed, Takara Tomy hasn't made any new Beyblades since December 2012. I suspect Hasbro's rolling-out spin-offs in the meantime while buying Takara Tomy time to do something because Beyblade isn't owned by Hasbro, so they cannot create their own series the way Takara Tomy does but they can produce spin-offs to keep interest going.

Also, Beyblade Legends is going to be made by Hasbro and they will be actual Beyblades this time.

Quote:Note: crud was a bad word?! Didnt know that, i thought it was some thing like "shoot" and "darn", sorry.
No, "crud" is allowed. What we meant is the the one that also starts with "c" but ends in "p".
Away
Quote:It may seem like milking to you but it's actually supporting the franchise. If you've noticed, Takara Tomy hasn't made any new Beyblades since December 2012. I suspect Hasbro's rolling-out spin-offs in the meantime while buying Takara Tomy time to do something because Beyblade isn't owned by Hasbro, so they cannot create their own series the way Takara Tomy does but they can produce spin-offs to keep interest going.

Also, Beyblade Legends is going to be made by Hasbro and they will be actual Beyblades this time.

I suspect that Takara Tomy is out of ideas.

Quote: 

No, "crud" is allowed. What we meant is the the one that also starts with "c" but ends in "p".

Crup? :3 Loljk.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:I suspect that Takara Tomy is out of ideas.
Based on what? The toy industry in Japan has apparently been really bad in recent years and it's not toy companies' fault. People just aren't buying.
Away
Hey beywheels was alrite, for me just hard to properly launch. Beyraiderz increases the skill base and gives u a little more interaction. Just not to the extent of bdaman
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
i just said crud on my note because i cant say the other thing, so, i realized basara is a filipino (based on my resources) basara, how did you get yer hands on those limited beys?!

EDIT: ed, now that you said it, youre right! that post made me happy Big Grin thanks a lot

So final fight of beyraiderz: not as epic as the other final battles from beyblades and beywheelz. They could've done much better

Pfft, anything with pretty boys on it is pretty epic in my book. XD Beywheels and Beyraiderz are not short of those good looking guys at all.

*rimshot*

Btw, RevGaruburn; PM. I'll just tell you where I got those Beys through PMs since...I might spam this topic with ramblings.
My "Strata" (Gaia) Dragoon V

[Image: Beys1.jpg]

...and Blue Ifrits

[Image: Bey2.jpg]

Looks cool. I remember when I collected Beyblade...

I remember my Gaia dragoon V. Didn't really like Gaia dragoon G.

I got some new classic Beys before May ended.

[Image: New_Bay.jpg]