• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General HASBRO B-Daman CROSSFIRE Discussion
"Pull back, then push forward on the trigger to launch one of your marbles!"? Really? That sounds like Burst=Bison if you ask me.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Wow, Hasbro actually created their own Barrel in the BD-15: Strike Cobra with True Aim Barrel.

Hey, wait a minute.

In all seriousness, Hasbro's modified-Grip Barrel looks like a big improvement both in design and features. Only testing will actually tell us, though.

Also, BD-08: Lightning Dravise with Tornado Magazine.
Away
I wonder if Hasbro will allow Takara-Tomy to release their own copy of this design as the "Grip Barrel Mk. 2" or something.
A new listing for a "Thunder Fin" is here, confirming Hasbro will release custom B-Damans. Unfortunately we have to wait to know what exact Core it'll use... : /
Away
Read the listing a little closer. It will use the Spin core.
I just realized, the True Aim Barrel looks kinda like the Takara-Tomy Lock-On Barrel
I for one think the new tool is brilliant. It's harder to lose, has two little slots for keeping track of unused bolts, and what looks like a bit for maybe... Pushing out tough bolts once you've unscrewed them? Who knows? Looks pretty useful though.
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="440" timestamp="1372216782"]
I just realized, the True Aim Barrel looks kinda like the Takara-Tomy Lock-On Barrel
[/quote]

That's because it's a hybrid of a Lock-On Barrel and Grip Barrel. Obviously Hasbro got lazy. It kinda resembles one of the Beyblade Launcher Grips they released ten years ago.

[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=24.msg441#msg441 date=1372221100]
I for one think the new tool is brilliant. It's harder to lose, has two little slots for keeping track of unused bolts, and what looks like a bit for maybe... Pushing out tough bolts once you've unscrewed them? Who knows? Looks pretty useful though.
[/quote]

I haven't actually seen the new tool. Either that or I have and I've completely forgotten about it. Is it drastically different?
[quote name="~Mana~" post="442" timestamp="1372244095"]
I haven't actually seen the new tool. Either that or I have and I've completely forgotten about it. Is it drastically different?
[/quote]

I just posted it 7 posts back but here's a higher-quality one:

[Image: NewTool.png]
Away
Oh sorry, I didn't notice that.

Well, at least the tool looks a lot nicer than it's Takara-Tomy variants. I do feel that the stud holders may be a pit pointless, but I guess it's nice to have.
http://www.amazon.com/B-Daman-Crossfire-Break-Bomber-Battlefield/dp/B00CXLQI3W/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1372437293&sr=8-49&keywords=Battle+B-Daman

Wow, already in stock? It's apparently in China.
Away
Makes sense, since it's "Made in China" xD
I know, but someone here should purchase it so we can know what differences it has from the original release.

*hopes for plastic walls*
Away
Was that a subtle hint towards me buying it? xD

I would but y'know, no money for the forseeable future.
Wow. Aiready in stock? (Y)
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Saving money is hard! :'( ... In all seriousness, I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money to do so. It just seems that this kind of showed up at the wrong time, just when all of us are broke!Tongue
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="491" timestamp="1372533882"]
Saving money is hard! :'( ... In all seriousness, I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money to do so. It just seems that this kind of showed up at the wrong time, just when all of us are broke!Tongue
[/quote]

I am broke and I don't have a credit card. (FUUU)
Oh, when are you going to do a next B Daman review, IXRolloutIX?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Walls? Colour-coded B-Da Marbles? Hasbro, this is amazing!
More walls and six B-Da Marbles? Aw Hasbro, you shouldn't have...
Loving that Vertigo Spin became a brighter blue and Surge Strike received walls.

Now that's the Hasbro seal of approval. Hopefully that will cause TAKARA TOMY fanboys to stop COMPLAINING.

Away
How come we get it and not the guys over in the Asian nations
Alex, who cares? It's awesome that Hasbro is improving these but we may not even get products that TAKARA-TOMY released...

Apparently people will still find something to complain about Hasbro...
Away