• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General HASBRO B-Daman CROSSFIRE Discussion
I meant the Surge Strike/Power Push game
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
._.

You weren't specific.
Away
I'm sorry about that Ed, I assumed that you knew what game I was talking about. Stupid me.
No need for calling yourself that Alex, it's a simple mistake; that doesn't make you "stupid" for it. You're right though, it's strange TAKARA TOMY ignored it while Hasbro went out of their way to produce this when it doesn't even appear in CrossFire like with Vertigo Spin.

Judging from last time however, these are probably "deliberate measures" Hasbro's taking to ensure B-Daman doesn't bomb outside Asia.
Away
[/spoiler]
Quote:
[Image: VertigoSpin.png]
Walls? Colour-coded B-Da Marbles? Hasbro, this is amazing!
More walls and six B-Da Marbles? Aw Hasbro, you shouldn't have...
Loving that Vertigo Spin became a brighter blue and Surge Strike received walls.

Now that's the Hasbro seal of approval. Hopefully that will cause TAKARA TOMY fanboys to stop COMPLAINING.

Wow, Ed, that looks amazing!
Just one question; who is the B Daman in the packaging of the surge strike arena?
EDIT: I meant who is the red B Daman in the Surge Strike Arena packaging?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Strike Avian and Thunder Bearga but next time, don't quote large posts unless you put them in spoilers.
Away
Sorry, Ed. Still try to get used to the forums!
Hi new here! I notices something while watching the B-Daman Crossfire Toy Fair 2013 and I noticed that the Accel=Dracyan and Rev=Dravise that come in the Break Bomber Battlefield Arena look larger compared to the regular B-Daman. Like when the guy demonstrates Accel=Dracyan hitting the pin it looks smaller than the Accel=Dracyan next to it. Am I the only one who noticed this? Or am I seeing things?
Yea kinda seems like it ... So yea probably
B-daman is my jam Man..... 

Talk is cheap, prepare for cross fight
So will it affect compatability with other B-Daman?
You must be talking about this. However, I am sure Hasbro didn't enlarge the B-Damans. From a company's view, they would need to recreate every B-Daman from scratch instead of using the existing molds TAKARA TOMY introduced where the latter is more practical and less time costly. Accele=Dracyan and Thunder Dracyan really look unmodified aside from stickers and it's just the angle making you think that.
Away
Alright thanks for clearing that up. Another question I had will B-Daman Crossfire release earlier than expected because The first wave of Beyblade Shogun Steel has been released already in some places. Also I heard that The Break Bomber Battlefield was available at the Toys R Us in New York Times Square.
Of course, that always happens with toylines since August 2013 is only a tentative release date. The Break Bomber Battlefield is already listed on walmart.ca, amazon and Entertainment Earth.

I haven't heard of it being available at that Toys R Us, but I may check soon.
Away
I believe Hasbro are trying to make stores wait until August, but it's likely they'll surface throughout July.
Bought the break bomber from amazon details when it gets here
B-daman is my jam Man..... 

Talk is cheap, prepare for cross fight
Hey check out bdamanbattles.com
The site is now updated!
Thank you for the link, Raijiin, now we have more Hasbro renames:

Round=Tigare ---> Supreme Tigare
Drift=Jacker ---> Drift Jaku
Burst=Bison ---> Thunder Bison
Loading=Diles ---> Lightning Diles

Thunder Bison and Lightning Diles were expected, but it's interesting to note Round=Tigare is a Rapid-Fire/Precision Type and "Supreme" was chosen. Also, Drift Jaku (why not Jacker?) is a Special-Type but kept its original Core's name.

Twin Drazeros and Smash Dragold? Big Grin
Away
I have believing Jaku means jerk. I had looked it up.
So why Drift Jerk? Is that B Daman for jerks XD
"Jaku" comes from "kujaku", the Japanese word for peacock. :|
Away
Apparently, the B-Daman online game is run on the Unity engine. Thankfully, I have the Unity web player