• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General HASBRO B-Daman CROSSFIRE Discussion
what I'm thinking I'll do is put an accele core into dravise and equip it with the tornado magazine and true aim barrel for maximum power, rapid fire and accuracy
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
Accele doesn't produce Rapid-Fire; Rev does because it includes rollers and some decent power.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="565" timestamp="1372862919"]
Accele doesn't produce Rapid-Fire; Rev does because it includes rollers and some decent power.
[/quote]

let me explain

Accele=power  tornado magazine=rapid fire(shooting many times without reloading) wheels on dravise+barrel=control
Adding a magazine to a Power-Type Core like Accele could increase the firing rate, but probably not to Rev's tier.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="567" timestamp="1372863958"]
Adding a magazine to a Power-Type Core like Accele could increase the firing rate, but probably not to Rev's tier.
[/quote]

im not concerned with that I simply want something to be a good mix so I can adapt to any situation
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bo0Hg--pfNg/Uc...C08753.JPG Why not put the Bearga arms on your custom? They have more surface area.
It won't make the Rapid-Fire better in any way. It'll just make it so you don't have to reload as fast. A core can only fire as fast as you push the trigger and Accele is slightly more difficult due to the friction inside the core.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="570" timestamp="1372864533"]
It won't make the Rapid-Fire better in any way. It'll just make it so you don't have to reload as fast. A core can only fire as fast as you push the trigger and Accele is slightly more difficult due to the friction inside the core.
[/quote]

alright, but overall how would you rate the custom ive come up with?
Accele provides a high rate of power and is definitely a top-tier Power core. Alternatives you could use as well are Torque, Break, Spin, Burst or even Metal Accele, but Accele is definitely good.

Tornado Magazine can hold approximately 45 B-Da Marbles but jams easily and will require spinning. This can cause the B-Daman to become unstable. You'll need to use your second hand (which will already be in use with the True Aim Barrel) to spin it, so that might cause a problem. An alternative to using the Tornado Magazine is the Wide Magazine which, while it can only hold 10 B-Da Marbes, doesn't jam.

The Wheels on the Dravise leg aren't very reliable and often get stuck. The B-Dama Leg from Dravise 2 fixes this problem, but the Dravise 1 Leg should be fine if you're willing to put up with minor problems.

The True Aim Barrel; I can't really say much about it because it hasn't been released. It looks promising for control, but I personally would only use barrels with Rapid-Fire and Control type Cores.

Overall, it'll work but it definitely does lack Rapid-Fire capabilities (as expected from a Power core) and there are some other minor flaws with the Tune-Up Gear and the Body Set, but they can be worked past.
Instead of the Tornado Magazine, use the Wide Magazine. That's all I'm going to say at the moment
[Image: B-DaMarbleReload.png]

[Image: B-DaMarbleReload1.png]

Although only 12 are shown, the B-Da Marble Reload packs will contain 16 marbles. They also have a couple Ultra B-Da Marbles which is nice---I love the red and blue ones.
Away
Those black and green ones look pretty good, too.
How much would the Reload Packs cost?
It's currently unknown but probably not more than $10.
Away
It would cost 3-5 bucks.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
http://youtu.be/aqsuxaQ55BQ?t=2m33s

Confirmed: the Break Bomber Battlefield has plastic walls instead of cardboard.

http://youtu.be/aqsuxaQ55BQ?t=3m28s

GLASS B-Da Marbles!?
Away
Probably, man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNlZtjWQf24
From the look of this video it looks like both Dracyan and Dravise both have their triggers elongated.
hopefully in the kid's review we find out if the Hasbro b-damans will have less power or if the enlonged trigger will have any negative or positive effects

ALSO someone on the WBO says K-mart has b-daman, anyone have time to look into it tomarrow?
From what Axel said, I am thinking that Hasbro is slacking on B-Damans. And no, Ed. The B-Dama ain't glass. They are sons of Impact Shots. xD
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.