• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General HASBRO B-Daman CROSSFIRE Discussion
B-Daman Fireblast toys have been confirmed.
Away
And so has the Break Bomber Battlefield 2.0.
Away
For those of you in the United Kingdom, there are reports that B-Daman Crossfire toys are now available in Home Bargains stores. While Home Bargains is a retail chain that imports cheap stock from other countries, it's nice to see them surface in the UK, import or not.
U-uh...YES!!! FINALLY, THANK YOU HASBRO!!! About time...I shall check now,
Yep, and it's all thanks to me! Haha I joke but there was no Leo which is ashame, I wanted Thunder Leo and Dragren.
Quote:U-uh...YES!!! FINALLY, THANK YOU HASBRO!!! About time...I shall check now,
You should probably thank Home Bargains for having the sense to import the stock, as opposed to Hasbro who have nothing to do with this. Tongue
Home Bargains just became Home BarGod.
What B-Daman does Home Bargains have? Anything from wave 2 and onwards?
Away
I don't know the wave, but it had Supreme Tigarre, Thunder Bison, a dark grey Lightning Fin, double packs with Dracyan and Jacker and another one with Loading Diles and Rev Dravise.

Damn, I need wave 1 and especially Dragren, I'm searching again tomorrow in a different home bargains.

EDIT: No, so far it's the same things minus Thunder Bison or Lightning Fin.
Sorry to double post but good news for UK B-Daman fans, I found the Crossfire Break Bomber set in TKMaxx, and you know what the best part was, it costed ONLY £4.99, wow.

I think the weirdest one is by far on where I found Strike Dragren and Strike Cobra, I actually found them in "The Works", you know, the shop primarily for art stuff with a few toys? And it was by complete accident, they were for £4, thank goodness I finally have Dragren but where's Wave 1? Maybe I'll find them at Fidlers huh...
Okay sorry to post again but I had to update this in a way someone will notice but for UK B-Daman fans, more good news, almost every bargain store has these, I found wave 1 in Poundland and finally got Leohjya! These cost only £1.
Ok i just got strike tigare. It says on the box that its power was 2 but when i compare it to thunder dracyan its not far off at all. Why is this? I'm guessing its a hasbro toy glich. Its not the japanese version by the way.
Never trust the stats, they're more of predictions and not actual testing. I don't think toys have "glitches", you mean "errors" right?

Actually, I have noticed my Hasbro Tigarre is more powerful than Takaras and it could just be the plastic of the prongs.
It generally comes down to build quality between Takara's model and Hasbro's model though I've heard that the Hasbro models are generally weaker than their counterparts. Peculiar...

While we know Crossfire can be found in Home Bargains stores in the UK; their website is selling them obscenely cheap. Just ordered a case myself, haha.
10 for 10 dollars.

Not too bad.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Case arrived today. As expected, it was the basic Wave 1 contents: 2 Thunder Dracyan, 2 Thunder Leo, 2 Strike Avian, 2 Lightning Scorpio, 1 Lightning Fin and 1 Thunder Bearga. Now to track down Wave 2 I guess, haha.
A couple of times, I've seen B-Daman CrossFire toys at Grocery Outlet.

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)