• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General HASBRO B-Daman FIREBLAST Discussion
@[member='EdBoy3']: Sorry dude. Anyways, are you saying that they're going to make figurines of the characters?

[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Quote:@[member=EdBoy3]: Sorry dude. Anyways, are you saying that they're going to make figurines of the characters?
No, "characters" is just another name for the B-Daman.
Away
Quote:No, "characters" is just another name for the B-Daman.
Well that caused a bit of confusion for me
More name changes in case Hasbro ever makes these:
  • Cyclone Magazine ---> Cyclone Magazine
  • Blast Arm ---> Blast Arm
  • Buster Leg ---> Buster Leg
  • Magnum Arm ---> Spike Drive Arm
  • Dash Stabilizer ---> Dash Stabilizer
As you can see, the Magnum Arm is no more because it is now known as the "Spike Drive Arm". This is probably because magnum is also the name for a type of gun cartridge and since B-Daman is aimed at children, whoever made these names didn't want any questionable material. "Spike" and "Drive" refer to the Rising Core having three spikes on its Drive Strip.
Away
Spike Drive Rising Dracyan...seriously...

Okay Hasbro, who is it that needs firing? This entire name is misleading...

Oh yeah, this is the new name to replace "Ultimate Dragren":

Away
Yep, there's definitely someone that needs firing...

Still, I wonder what the inspiration behind "Spike Drive Arm" was. It's clearly the name of two other cores, which is gonna cause confusion at some point We'll end up with Spike Drive Drive Garuburn or Spike Drive Spike Phoenix. They could've just gone with something unique instead. Why not just call it the Spring Arm? Sure, it's a bad name but it makes more sense than taking two existing core names.

Quote:Yep, there's definitely someone that needs firing...

Still, I wonder what the inspiration behind "Spike Drive Arm" was. It's clearly the name of two other cores, which is gonna cause confusion at some point We'll end up with Spike Drive Drive Garuburn or Spike Drive Spike Phoenix. They could've just gone with something unique instead. Why not just call it the Spring Arm? Sure, it's a bad name but it makes more sense than taking two existing core names.

Don't assume Version-Up Parts are now referenced in the B-Daman name. I watched the dub and there certainly isn't any "Spike Drive Dracyan" or "Dash Dashing Tankshell" - just Rising Dracyan and Dashing Tankshell - I believe this is also the case for Canon Drive Garuburn, Blast Drive Garuburn and Buster Kreis Raydra. The only one I could remember that included the Version-Up name is Ultimate Drive Garuburn and maybe Ultimate Rising Dracyan.
Away
I haven't seen the dub, so I was basing it on the naming convention we knew from Takara-Tomy. My bad.

Still a stupid name for the arm though...

Quote:Still, I wonder what the inspiration behind "Spike Drive Arm" was. It's clearly the name of two other cores, which is gonna cause confusion at some point We'll end up with Spike Drive Drive Garuburn or Spike Drive Spike Phoenix. They could've just gone with something unique instead. Why not just call it the Spring Arm? Sure, it's a bad name but it makes more sense than taking two existing core names.
Also, I explained it six posts back.

More renames:
  • Across=Eagle ---> Across Avian
  • Mach=Sasword ---> Mach Scorpio
  • Jet=Leohjya ---> Jet Leo
  • Spike=Phoenix ---> Spike Phoenix
  • Dyna=Tripress ---> Dyna Tripress
  • Right=Drake ---> Right Drake
  • Left=Starion ---> Left Stallion
  • Triple=Gillusion ---> Triple Gillusion
Force Dragren is the confirmed rename for Assault=Dragren. Obviously now, Force=Dragren and Force Dragren are two completely different B-Damans so whenever referring to either, use the equal sign to distinguish them.

Interestingly, the dub calls Across=Eagle "Across Avian" instead of "Across Eagle" whereas in B-Daman Crossfire, they always called Steer=Eagle Strike Eagle instead of Strike Avian to match its corresponding toy like the others. It would be hilarious then if Hasbro releases the toy as Across Eagle.
Away
So its official. Force=Dragren to Force Dragren. What the heck are they doing? I agree with Mana. I can see what he means by all the confusion that's gonna be coming up soon.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Will we see B-Daman Fireblast toys in America?

Away
So its an official no Sad
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Disappointing, but not all that surprising, unfortunately...

[Image: arcadesig.png]
I got rely excited when I watched episode 1 and I loved how they made mitsuru a swagaholic but the break bomber arena is a fail. Is it that hard!?!?!? At least the name system changed.
Zankye got Slot Beedle and Sonic Dravise imported off eBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czL5cfPx...Hl1roPmXpA
Away
First Drive Garuburn review on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brys7BgYFcM

At 1:00 we get our first look at the "new" instruction manuals for B-Daman Fireblast. Compared to Crossfire, not a lot has changed: it's still a multi-folded black and white pamphlet with very brief, simple construction steps. But what's undoubtedly lazy is the fact that despite this being a Fireblast product, the instructions still have the B-Animal designs of Crossfire B-Damans, not the current season. You can see Bearga, Scorpio, Tigare and Cobra when three of them didn't even get Emblem Charge upgrades... Maybe this means Hasbro is rereleasing Crossfire B-Damans in Fireblast? At 1:15 you can see Hasbro put a Dracyan diagram when these are instructions for Garuburn... 1:15 also shows how to connect the Core which confirms Fireblast Cores are not molded-in.
Away
One of the marbles this guy used is smaller than the other!

Quote:I think "Dashing Tankshell" takes the cake, and probably eats it and five others as well. At what point does the Gatling core have anything to do with "Dashing"?

Don't worry guys, "Dash Dashing Tankshell" will dominate the meta somehow.
will he be dashing
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
Wow. Detonate Wolg doesn't sound so good as well as Dashing Tankshell.

I wonder why they renamed Assault=Dragren Force Dragren.It certainly confuses me when i'm on the wiki....

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

There are two sides to ev
ery story

hitmonlee22, February 2015