• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting funny!
I decided it would be a fun idea to make a topic solely based on making puns, jokes, ect. On b-daman! You can post things you find funny about the anime or merchandise. You can make puns and jokes about b-daman.

RULES
1) NO DIRTY JOKES!!! make sure your jokes do not contain sexual, racial, or anything of that sort in content!
2) THEY MUST BE RELATED TO B-DAMAN!!!
3) NO CURSING!!!
4) Most importantly, LAUGH HARD!!! Big Grin

You are allowed to simply comment on someone's joke. You can also discuss a funny or awkward moment in the b-daman anime.
Derp
No, anything anime-related should only be for the Anime Discussion board.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4833" timestamp="1386717196"]
No, anything anime-related should only be for the Anime Discussion board.
[/quote]
When I say anime-related, I mean something funny about the anime, for example:
"Has anyone noticed how [character name here] always [weird action here] all the time?"
"lol, yeah! And [character name here]'s reaction is hilarious!!"
That or:
"what if you replaced Hugo's 'roaring' with a 'moo!!'"
"HAHA!!! That would be so awesome!!!"

Stuff like that
Derp
I understood that but that belongs in the Anime Discussion board, like I mentioned.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4879" timestamp="1386892230"]
I understood that but that belongs in the Anime Discussion board, like I mentioned.
[/quote]
Is it okay if it's allowed here as well?
Derp
[quote name="takjuju1" post="4880" timestamp="1386892296"]
[/quote]

Considering every other topic currently listed under General Discussion concern the B-Daman series toyline, this is not the place for its media forms (though the General B-Daman Video Game Discussion topic may receive its own board soon).

Alternatively, you can just create a "Funniest B-Daman Anime Moments" topic or something in Anime Discussion.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="4881" timestamp="1386892561"]
[quote author=takjuju1 link=topic=383.msg4880#msg4880 date=1386892296]
[/quote]

Considering every other topic currently listed under General Discussion concern the B-Daman series toyline, this is not the place for its media forms (though the General B-Daman Video Game Discussion topic may receive its own board soon).

Alternatively, you can just create a "Funniest B-Daman Anime Moments" topic or something in Anime Discussion.
[/quote]
Ok. I will edit the rules!
EDIT: on second thought, do you mind deleting this topic? I'll just completely close this one and make a new one like you suggested.
Derp
Quote:Ok. I will edit the rules!EDIT: on second thought, do you mind deleting this topic? I'll just completely close this one and make a new one like you suggested.

I will close this.
Away