• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam models!
Anyone here a Gunpla builder?

I've been into the hobby for about 3 years and must say it's probably my favorite!

Personally my favorite kit is my perfect grade wing gundam endless waltz ver.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Im not much of a hard core builder, but I build a few...well 2 of them at least but ye, not a hardcore builder, just building for fun :3 and since it cost a bit here for 1 good gunpla so it aint easy to make budgets just to buy 1 Tongue
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
So after a decade here is my first Gunpla:

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee[Destroy Mode]: Full Psycho-frame Prototype Mobile Suit.

[Image: WP_20140821_002.jpg]
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Nice crown it has. It's a reminiscent of 90s Robot series...the name of which I can't mention at the moment.

I'm not that big into Gundam Models. I only watch the shows and drool about the guys but I do hope to be able to build a Bearguy (Teddy Bear Acguy) and a Gundam Epyon (due to a past memory).

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I feel bad for the Acguy. And Epyon is an amazing piece of tech.

It's from the Gundam Build Fighters series. I really think that a Teddy Bear Gundam is like the cutest thing ever. XD

I know, but the Acguy looks better the regular way. It looked twice as mean

Quote:Nice crown it has. It's a reminiscent of 90s Robot series...the name of which I can't mention at the moment.

I'm not that big into Gundam Models. I only watch the shows and drool about the guys but I do hope to be able to build a Bearguy (Teddy Bear Acguy) and a Gundam Epyon (due to a past memory).
TThis because the unicorn mobile suites are designed by Mr.Katoki himself! If you look at the master grade kits you'll see that some are called ver.KA that's to reflect his design. He was the main influence for the original RX-78-2 (grandaddy gundam) and several wing kits.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
So Mr. Katoki is the original Gundam designer. And was the one to design the RX-78-2 Gundam. Wicked

I give you the Star Build Strike w/ Plavsky Power Gate and Wings:

[Image: WP_20140920_001.jpg]

All hand painted except for the eyes. Eyes are still stickers.

DUDE, THOSE WINGS ARE A KILLER!

I have a thing for Cyberpunk/Cybernetic wings made of clear material.

And you're really meticulous with your work. I don't spare time to smooth things out anymore. =/

@[member='Ryukou'] thank you. I got spare time on my hands and I actually built gunpla before I ever built a bdaman in the past.

And those are the plavsky particle wings and a plavsky power gate(had to buy the universe booster support kit to get the plavsky power gate effects part.

Without further a do I give you:

[Image: WP_20141012_002.jpg]

Sengoku A. Alpha

My master grade (1/100 scale) Red Frame Astray Kai. I STILL haven't painted it completely but I have done A TON of mechanical detailing.

This is definitely my 2nd most favorite gunpla!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are my two new gunplas that I've built in the last month. They are both from the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 series

[Image: WP_20141026_006.jpg]

On the left you have the RG 1/144 Gundam Exia and on the right you have a HG 1/144 Gundam Virtue.

BG-11B Build Burning Gundam. Builder: Sei Iori. Pilots: Sei Iori and Sekai Kamiki. Type: Custom Close Combat MS

Height 18.0m. Weight 78.3tons.

[Image: WP_20141114_001.jpg]

[Image: WP_20141114_008.jpg]

Dude, those look like fiery wings~! Awesome!

Sometimes I wish those parts can be compatible with everything.
A little elbow grease and it can.

http://s11.postimg.org/iuuc4sasz/1421071124562.jpg[\img]

H.G. 1/144 Lightning Gundam w/ Lightning B.W.S. custom paint job. Lightning Gundam was painted by @b-dablader95.

I remember back when the U.S got gundam kits long long long...ago

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1j7yaa1bgask...go_640.gif]