• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam models!
I do to
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
So got a couple of models coming hopefully by next month. I have never built anything quite this complicated yet, anyone have any warnings or advice?

-Thanks Drift
Take your time and follow the instructions. The hg kits arent really hard once you start building it. And just make sure you clean the parts of any excess plastic from the sprues. Also which ones you get.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Cool thanks Kod, not to much more different then with my B-Daman. Caution and patience.

Well I decided I might as well go with my two favorite ones from Gundam Wing my first Gundam anime and Gundam Seed Destiny:

1/144 Real Grade version Freedom http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005JABU82?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

HGAC 1/144 XXXG-01W Wing Zero http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00E36ROZ6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

AND totally discovered Build Fighters today searching for A Gunpla youtube channel and when Burning Gundam, appeared in a epic blaze of glory! Went to Amazon and ordered on the spot... So cool! A Gundam that uses martial arts!!!!

Burning Gundam http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M1APMU0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gundaminfo youtube channel. They upload the new episodes of build fighters try everyday wednesday in japan.

Awesome thanks man! Also got my self a SD gundam, BB Senshi 388 Gundam Strike Build Full Package. Figured start with  nice simple one.

The sd lines are limited in their articulaton. Shoulder, elbow, and hands can move. Then for the legs its at the hip and ankle. As well as the head unit. But they are cute with their different anime stickers.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Haha all true but mainly because I fondly remember MS Saga for the ps2 good times and Winning Gundam from Try is pretty epic.

Also here is my first build, that just came in today. Still Awaiting my panel line markers to come in and do not think I will paint Zero for now. Now my Destiny coming in the other hand probably will.

Wing Zero HG AC

Pretty good. Very clean and sturdy

Thanks! Minus Head being a little loose, not to bad, I did have to give a tiny shot of glue on head wing to keep it from falling every time I move it. Not very much of snap, just sits in place.

Just finished this about an hr ago.
[Image: 20150209_222805.jpg]

Not that sir, is walking death metal! Very nice

If youve watched Gundam Build Fighters youll have heard of the Meijin. The Meijin is the best builder/controller when it comes to gunpla, the king of all gunpla fighters. Well the Amazing Red Warrior belongs to the 3rd Meijin, Meijin Kawaguchi

Or as I have come to call him Shades, kinda all over the series for GBF and manga but from what I have seen very cool.

Yea thats the meijin outfit. So what ur next kit going to be

Well... Kinda got a few on the way:

Build Burning Gundam HG

Freedom RG

BB Senshi Strike Build Full Package

BB Senshi Sengoku Astray

The Freedom will take some time, gonna try to paint. Did some research on paints for spray painting and the only one that I can get mentioned by other Gunpla Builder\s would be Kraylon Fusion which I sell. Bonds to plastic, so for priming and clear top coating easy. Depending on what I feel at the time, will mix it up with trying spray painting and hand painting with a model paint kit from my local toy shop.

How about your next kit?

First and fore most. Paint the spray paint while the parts are still on the runners. Now the rg line is a hg sized gunpla that incorporates the inmer frame design from the mg line and the parts count more related to the pg line. And a bunch of gimmicks.

My next kit is a M.G. Rx-0 Unicorn Gundam: Full Psycho-frame prototype mobile suit from the Gundam Unicorn chapter.

Agreed tis what my research recommended and by all means a lot easier. Now we just need a warm day in the plus, I saw a few videos and the freedom looks fun xD. But tis the building that is the nice part of this.

Also big fan of the Unicorn Gundam, have not seen it outside of the toyline. But man that is one sickly beast piece of tech! Especially ehen some less kits are added into the mix.
You have no idea how much power this really possesses. This will be my first mg i build

Ive seen the video's... I am not yet ready for MG. You will need patience and A LOT of time! But I still can not wait to see it! Big Grin