• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam models!
I even bought a unicorn gundam action base for it.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Oh now that will just be the cool on the epic!
Quote:Ive seen the video's... I am not yet ready for MG. You will need patience and A LOT of time! But I still can not wait to see it! Big Grin

I'd highly recommend that you build 5 or six hg kits and then try out an rg. If you like it, build 2 more. By then, you should be ready for the master grade line.

I actually have a mg banshee OVA colors ver. Arriving in 13 hours! I'll upload the unboxing and gate preview later today.

The biggest thing to remember with real grade and master grade is that you're practically building a work of art. Never rush building it. Heck ,it took me 38 hours to build my first master grade (Char zaku 2)

When you build around 25 or so mg kits ,you can try out the perfect grade line. My first and only pg I've built was the pg wing gundam zero custom. I skipped 5 days of school just to snap fit it. It took another 25 days to remove the seam lines and get it fully airbrushed.

(I also use $80 nippers called

'God's hands')

To me, gunpla is art. If you can pour your soul into your work, then let the world stare in awe.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
For bdablader95

http://postimg.org/image/o0i0cenkp/fba54218/
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Quote:I'd highly recommend that you build 5 or six hg kits and then try out an rg. If you like it, build 2 more. By then, you should be ready for the master grade line.

I actually have a mg banshee OVA colors ver. Arriving in 13 hours! I'll upload the unboxing and gate preview later today.

The biggest thing to remember with real grade and master grade is that you're practically building a work of art. Never rush building it. Heck ,it took me 38 hours to build my first master grade (Char zaku 2)

When you build around 25 or so mg kits ,you can try out the perfect grade line. My first and only pg I've built was the pg wing gundam zero custom. I skipped 5 days of school just to snap fit it. It took another 25 days to remove the seam lines and get it fully airbrushed.

(I also use $80 nippers called

'God's hands')

To me, gunpla is art. If you can pour your soul into your work, then let the world stare in awe.

All fair and wise points such as Kod's, I with out a doubt do not want to rush into anything just yet with out being ready. I agree with it being a form of art, tis why I finally decided to get into it. Nice peaceful and relaxing. While being to add my creative edge to it, and after words a sweet piece heavy metal art.

Also watched your video! Very good and can not wait to see you get those wings on your MG Wing Zero.

All fair and wise points such as Kod's, I do  with out a doubt do not want to rush into anything just yet with out being ready. I agree with it being a form of art, tis why I finally decided to get into it. Complicated on some aspects, yet it is that is the reason that I find it so relaxing. While being able to add my creative edge to it, and after words you have one sweet piece of heavy metal art.

Also watched your video! Very good and can not wait to see you get those wings on your MG Wing Zero.

Thats the same reason i got back into it. Gunpla is freedom!

So i got these from bdablader95 yesterday.

[Image: 20150212_212526.jpg]

The white one is the MG 1/100 Star Build Strike and the massive red one is the RE 1/100 Nightingale with a gundam led installed in the head unit.

Now that is one beast of a machine 0.0 The led just works,so well.

I FINALLY FINISHED THE MG BANSHEE!
Sweetness on your channel!?!?
@[member='Drift Galewind'] massive is some what close. The nightingale is a massive gunpla.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Well sir I am the jelly!

Also question gents! Is it common to paint kit's what ever colors you want? Kinda tempted to do my Freedom when it is in a bit brighter in some spots, while the other area's darker.

You can paint it neon pink! No limits!

Remember that you can ONLY USE tamyia and Mr.color paints. Airbrush for the best results. HOWEVER , for beginners, I recommend buying tamyia spray paint for plastics and simply spray the parts before you cut them from the gate.
@b-dablader95

Glad to hear! That I do not have to follow the system and can have some extra fun!

As for Tamiya... I would love to but... Canada and including were I am can not get it and were I can order from a few places, shipping is insane. But I did research what I have access to and luckily found something I sell at my job (Homehardware), and searching Gunpla forums and youtube for Canadians in my situation. Krylon Fusion a spay paint for plastics, that bounds directly to plastic. Now unlike Tamyia, which has a finer tip and probably sprays better. The reviews are pretty positive, but I imagine I will will have to use more distance and watch the stream closely but since I am still new, I would like your thoughts please, here are 2 links for the clear and red Krylon Fusion's.

Krylon Fusion Clear Alkyd

http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index....lon+fusion

Krylon Fusion Red Alkyd

http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index....lon+fusion

Unfortunately, krylon will melt the plastic. You need to buy tamyia primer too. Otherwise, the paint won't stick.
Okay thank you I will be cautious, if anything I kept my empty runners ,so I could test it and see any melting occurs. But as you said i did think of melting. Worst case scenario I will have to substitute with model paint, until I can find a way to get Tamyia, I really want to, as I have seen the results.

As for me, when i dont have access to tamiya supplies, i go to Michaels, craft store, and i use their car and plane plamo building brand Testors.

Wish I had micheals or hobby shop, so for now just gonna do some tests once I get access to a dry spacious warm area as in winter outside not a smart idea to try n spray paint lol
Worse comes to worse, go buy a can of tamyia primer on amazon ,and go to Walmart, in the isal with the model cars ,they have sample enamel paints. They work fine for hand painting ,just use thin ,even layers.