• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gundam models!
Weirdly enough, did think of that. But Amazon.com will not ship paint type goods to canada,minus a few sellers which put's the price at 30-40 dollars. While amazon.ca will but it is 50$ for one single can,not counting shipping. So I am gonna try to experiment, found a few videos show casing krylon and seem to turn out decent.(No Melting  or milky clouds) Also seem to be able to get only one type of tamiya primer from amazon.ca.

http://www.amazon.ca/Tamiya-Surface-Primer-White-America/dp/B00L4PAEJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423971276&sr=8-1&keywords=tamiya+primer

I know that prime92 uses krylon. She used to paint a build burning gundam in hyper mode. Like god gundam and master gundam from gfighter when they turn all gold.

Also here is the inner frame of the MG 1/100 Build Strike.

[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Only downside if having to be very careful on range... I so want Tamiya but the price to get it is far beyond insane. Also thanks Kod, ill look her up! That helps extra,since I have a Build Burning Gundam on the way.

Keep it atleast 6in or so away. Also youll probably have to sand down the joints when building it so as to not impede its action.

If worse comes to worse, perhaps we can negotiate a deal between you sending cash via PayPal to kodoh ,and have him send it to me in cash. I'll pick up the paint and send it to kodoh and have him send it to you.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I actually dont have a paypal.

Thank you that is not a bad idea and kind but... Kinda do not have one or at least a card anymore for it. As I kinda had to cancel my credit card/paypal acess. Cause I was a wee bit bad on ebay for awhile, and made a deal with the wife. For now I will keep my eyes open maybe ill luck out and have family go to a city with a hobby shop sometime.

Note for everyone, DON'T BUY THE FEATHERS!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
@b-dablader95

The feathers for your Wing Zero? What happened?
God they look so horrible.

kodoh ,I'll send you pics to post
For bdablader95:

The mg wing zero custom wing feather effects!

Thanks kodoh. I'll probably post a review tomorrow.
Just for the heck of it my SD Full Package Strike came in yesterday. Atm not gonna paint until I can get a hold at least a testors hand painting kit.

My next build which will be painted first and gonna take my sweet time. My RG Freedom!

I got quite the payload arriving soon.

Hgbf Hi-Mock in a few hours (unboxing will be on my new YouTube channel)

Master grade jesta and master grade zeta unit 3B "gray buster zeta" in March

Frame arms MSG heavy rifle

0.3 mm plaplate

Gunpla life!

Also, that SD LOOKS GREAT! Good job!
Nice can not wait to see!

Also thanks spent some time sanding the nub marks and took my time. I am happy with the results.
@[member='Drift Galewind'] good job indeed. Very clean and smooth. As for me in waiting on a mg unicorn and need to get glue. And apparently a mystery kit from bdablader95.

@[member='Kodoh Kuraki']

Thank ya sir!

Mg Unicorn nice! When I do get around to my first mg, it will either be unicorn with the ms cage or heavy arms.

Also mystery kit sounds fun!
Bdablader95 just finished up a MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Banshee and i agree when he says that a unicorn is not the best choice for a first mg build. You have to build the skeletal structure before applying the armor. And the unicorn has the inner frame, the psycho frame, and then the armor itself. And not to mention the complexity of the build due to the frames gimmicks.

True and I have seen the multiple assemble videos, but it is just so darn cool looking. Doing my rg Freedom looks like work as it is but the unicorn whoosh on the little things and that may be apart of the attraction to it lol