• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Everyone!
Hi! It's nice to be a part of this community! Now, I hate to get off to a bad start, but I have a big favor to ask. Let me explain:

I'm a young artist, one who specializes in the field of 3d artwork. (Real, tangible geometric shapes) At some point, I would like to be able to create my own B-daman, from the ground up. This is the part where I need your help. You see, I don't really have any crossfire or fireblast B-daman cores. Therefore, I'm asking if some generous member of the community would be willing to part with one of their crossfire or fireblast core parts to give to me. I realize this is a big favor im asking, so if you don't like it, I understand why. But, if you have even a tiny bit of curiousity to see what I can come up with, you would happily send me one of your cores and the pegs that go with it.

Thank you for hearing my plea. If you would like to contribute in the form of a core, please reply to this post saying that you would like to contribute or shoot me a message.

Warmest thanks, satory
Forums ni Yokoso!

May I know from country do you live in? Because I would be glad to help out a fellow CAD modeller/prototyping enthusiast as soon as the Christmas rush is over. ^_^
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Yes, I live in the USA. Thanks!
Okay, so, time for a quick update. I have purchased a core and it should be here sometime shortly after Christmas. However, contributions to my project are still greatly appreciated, because with more cores, I could do better side-by-side comparisons and tests. Thanks!