• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Leaving/Returning Topic
Thought this was the most appropriate place to put it.

Basically if one's going to be inactive for a certain period of time, they'll post here so users can know and not get false impressions about it. When they return, they can post they're back.
Away
I'm not allowed to use a PC anymore so I'll still try to communicate through the Forums. If the school doesn't block this site that is.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I will be offline from december7-11.
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
on December 7-9 i will be gone.
Question , if your inactiveness was unplanned and your not on for let's say a month will something happen to your account ?

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
[quote name="J" post="4561" timestamp="1385594425"]
Question , if your inactiveness was unplanned and your not on for let's say a month will something happen to your account ?

- J
[/quote]

Of course not, their account will remain unchanged.
Away
Oh okay thank you

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I will be [size=12pt]less online[/size] for a few weeks.
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!
Had an unexpected leave due to the passing of a close family member, and will probably be gone for a while longer after today as we will be hosting visiting family for about a week or so and taking care of settling some important business.
[Image: arcadesig.png]
After months of hiatus, I'm back-!! Big Grin

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Hey everyone!

I was finally able to come back to this place after a long break.

The new forum looks great, I gotta say.

Hey bro. Smile
Welcome back rezonace
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Welcome back, RezonAce. I hope you still remember me.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I will be mostly inactive for the weekend and Monday because of guitar practices , amusement parks ( exited for that one) , school , etc. But , after that hiatus , school will be gone and I will be as active as Ever!!. Wanted to get that out. So , see ya guys then! Smile
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I've just been depressed. When I finally got my Pegasus crash b daman, two days after i got it my sister had a tantrum and threw it on the ground smashing the trigger and barrel in pieces. Me devastated, decided to take a break for awhile, but now I'm back and I'm going to get back into b daman
Effective as of tomorrow, I'll be away from the Wiki and Forums for a maximum of four weeks.

As some of you may know, I have an existing issue with my thyroid being underactive and growing to a dangerous size. Tomorrow (16th), I'll be having an operation to have the whole thing removed, and will proceed then to spend a week in hospital having tests, then three weeks at home recovering.

I hope to be back as soon as possible, but I can't give a guaranteed amount of time. I'm hoping I'll be up to returning within a week, but I'll see how much progress I make in the meantime.

Any messages I receive will be checked when I return. If anyone needs an admin, you'll all need to speak to Ed as he will be the sole Head Honcho for a while (though, I'll still speak to him via Facebook whenever I can). All rules will continue to apply in my absence; I do expect to come back to see a community that hasn't savagely ripped each other apart, haha.

Thanks all!

Good luck, Sam.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Love the site, and keep on keeping on!
stylet Xperia Z2

etui Xperia Z2

Hi Guys! I know I didnt really announce I was gonna be gone, but I'm trying to move back into the forum and I look forward to seeing whats new!

I'm  gonna be d da bomb!