• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IXRolloutIX's Lego B-daman support
Hey guys just found out IXRolloutIX's Lego B-daman is on LEGO Ideas and needs support. I really want to see this actually become a set. So show your support B-Shots!

You can support here:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/66994

This is simply and purely as great idea.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
This belongs in the Your Creations board where it is now.

Hmmm, I am not sure if IXRollOutIX knows about this and it seems rather odd that someone other than the creator would post this on LEGO Ideas.
Away
Quote:This belongs in the Your Creations board where it is now.

Hmmm, I am not sure if IXRollOutIX knows about this and it seems rather odd that someone other than the creator would post this on LEGO Ideas.
Let's see if IX approves of this. I mean, it couldn't hurt, right?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Awesome stuff!

This has inspired me to build my own B-Daman out of Lego Blocks...or of similar stuff. *__*
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I really like IX ideas on youtube. I think it shoud be make in to a set an being sell in the stores. I like b daman very much, but I like his lego b daman also. It would be great if his idea got in and being made in to a real lego set. He would be really happy

I've been trying to make one from my old mindstorms NXT 2.0 (motorized of course)

But creating a good arm to hold the launcher and magazine is quite difficult with such limited parts... However i completely support ix's idea I remember when I was 14 I tried to make lego beyblades.....Let's just say that it didn't work out...
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
not really into the idea of this turning into an original set, if it only includes proto 01, ok, but if all of his bdaman would be a set, then he wont make showcases/semi-tutorials on them anymore as that would remove the point of even selling them.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>