• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal crash bdaman combos!
Combo is made from the Eclipse Dragon set + Reflect Wyvern + variable barrel+ fore grip barrel + synchro server and a loading magazine

Triple synchro grip is where it's at!

Title: beyond the Eclipse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Now that's a crash bdaman
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
That combo is overkill awesome! Big Grin

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
See, now I'm extremely interested. While it's an illegal combo, I really wanna see how that thing performs in game types like Crash Tower and Break Bomber.

Mana ,take my word. It's so weak due to the long barrel, the bdama practically rolls out!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
In Crash Bdaman the barrel is pretty much meant to guide the bdama. The longer the barrel the more your bdama wears itself out. So to compensate, the bder must be a sure shot. Treat it like a weapon and you'll have better control.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
My goodness that B-daman is amazing, but if it is really weak than it sorta anti-meta.

I guess the purpose an awesome Crash B-Daman combo serves is for cosplay purposes or for photo shoots.

Aesthetically, I love any Crash B-Daman combination. Be it illegal or not and competitive or not.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
woah

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]