• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs
This topic is all about what jobs we hold in the real world. As some members are old enough to have jobs in the real world its interesting to know what other people do that are into bdaman.

As for myself, I work at Centre Pizza & Grill. My job title is line cook. My job day to day is to cook homestyle meals. I also have to make sure that any of the prep work that needs to be done gets done so we don't run out of food.

But on my free time, I build gunpla and collect the ever so fun marble blasting bdaman.

Feel free to join in, on the topic.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I am trying to find a part timer around my area, within walking distance.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
That's the spirit. Just think, to get a job will let you get what you want when you want. Just remember, that if you got to pay something important, like cell phone bill or what not, that should always be your first priority. Then you go for you hearts desire. XD

...Yeah, I'm gonna buy what my heart desires~!

*Buys all Persona games*

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I am too young to work yet, but I wish to become a psychologist. IDK, is it the place to post this or nah?

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Yes it is. I understand that some members cant work yet, so its alright if you want to post what you are choosing as a career choice. Having said that, DONT LOSE YOUR MIND!!! YOUR WAY

I worked a seasonal job at Toys R US recently and loved it, but seeing as I'll be heading off for college in 6 months, I'm not looking for formal employment right now; getting all my spending money through babysitting.