• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamen Rider
if anyone is interested, I thought i'd start a thread here and whoever likes or wants to talk about anything  kamen rider. your fav ones, characters or other shows etc. Smile
edit: I made a thread for super sentai to avoid things becoming hectic like Mana said
Not all that into Super Sentai, although I have seen a fair share of it (Several episodes from Kyoryuger, Gobusters, and Gokaiger.) Obviously I'm more into Kamen Rider - my favorite currently being OOO. I'm greatly enjoying Wizard and have seen Double and Fourze all the the way though. I've also see a couple episodes from most of the other Heisei Riders aswell, but none of them really caught much of my interest. Can't wait for Gaim this fall!
So far Decade has been my fav of the heisei riders, I like OOO's and fourze as well, and wizard is really good too. Im glad it got more episodes than the usual number, I checked out some of the old riders and I have to say the best one would be kamen rider black and im also looking forward to gaim and getting that driver, fruit theme seems interesting, fear the orange! o.o lol (just thought i'd throw that out there)
Are Super Sentai and Kamen Rider two different things? If so, I recommend making separate threads for them to avoid things become hectic.
Yeah they are, sorry about that Mana, I fixed it and made a separate thread Smile
GAIM ROCKS!!!!! and I'll miss Wizard, and Koyomi
[Image: sj8v.jpg]
[This Signature was made by Basara Shirochi] ;D
Been a fan of Kamen Rider for a while now! My favorite is OOO, and I don't think that'll be changing soon, hah.
Admittedly, I couldn't really get into Wizard, but I think I'll give it another shot. I enjoyed W and Fourze as well, and I'm still in the process of finishing Ryuki, Kabuto, and Den-O, and I've got to start Gaim soon so I don't fall too far behind.
As for Showa era, though, my favorite is definitely the original Black. Something about RX's design just doesn't sit well with me.
[Image: arcadesig.png]
I actually have some lockseeds from Gaim, Himawari LS-00, and then Budou LS-08 and Kamen Rider Ryuki Lockseed are still on their way here
My only Kamen Rider merch are a Chainsaw Astroswitch and the Anything Goes "Ballad" CD. Both of them were gifts from a friend who came to visit. Hoping to pick up the OOO and W Drivers sometime soon.
want me to take some pics and post them?
[quote author=Arcade link=topic=191.msg4479#msg4479 date=1385186793]
Been a fan of Kamen Rider for a while now! My favorite is OOO, and I don't think that'll be changing soon, hah.
Admittedly, I couldn't really get into Wizard, but I think I'll give it another shot. I enjoyed W and Fourze as well, and I'm still in the process of finishing Ryuki, Kabuto, and Den-O, and I've got to start Gaim soon so I don't fall too far behind.
As for Showa era, though, my favorite is definitely the original Black. Something about RX's design just doesn't sit well with me.
[/quote I loved Kamen Rider Black its my favourite showa era rider and OOO's is great too Smile I admit I like RX, but I heard the subs are kinda messed up when I was thinking about watching it. A shame really somewhere further in episodes.
Bringing this thread back for a bit.

Picked up this little guy this past Saturday at the local comic shop during FCBD. He was on sale so I really couldn't resist.

Got him standing in front of my stack of Sega Genesis games, hah.

They also had the SIC OOO TaToBa that I really wanted but it was far out of my budget even with the sale (all toys and figures were 15% off).

Really really really gonna try to get my hands on an OOO driver soon.

Did you know? Most of kamen rider fans favor the riders they saw first. Example, i first saw blade therefore my favorite is blade.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Over the past couple months I've been marathoning Heisei Rider series literally non-stop. I jumped around the timeline quite a bit, but I went from Kabuto to finishing W, then to Den-O, Ryuki, Blade, Decade, Kuuga, and I'm currently almost finished with Faiz. There hasn't been a single day since March that I haven't made time to watch at least a couple of episodes.  :mellow:
That probably was either days and days of buffering or days and days of downoading. Anyways, who is your favorite heisei rider and/or series? Also, what did you think with blade series and/or riders?

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/RevGaruburn/media/imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg.html">[Image: imagejpg2_zps96e792d9.jpg]</a>
Well, I have a question to ask, I have a bunch of action figures of kamen riders (mainly kabuto)been collecting them ever since I was a child

The only thing is that their only articulation is torso (barely) and arms

Just wanted to ask what kind of action fogures do you call these and who has these too
Those would be the standard releases for most of the regular Bandai Japan figures. If you want Kamen Rider figures with REALLY good articulation *these are figures that both I myself & IX are quite familiar with*, they are called S.H. Figuarts & are made by Bandai Japan's Tamashii Nations aka their "adult collector" line of products. http://tamashii.jp/item_character/kamenrider_series/ here's a list of the Kamen Rider series figuarts figures, there's another, more shall we say "interesting" brand of Kamen Rider figures from Tamashii Nations called S.I.C *short for Super Imaginative Chogokin* but they're a bit pricier.

[Image: 7.jpg]