• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill la Kill (Strictly R-15)
About time we get a topic about this series~

[IMPORTANT]

Kill la Kill is an anime series strictly for older teens and above due to its risque content of nudity, blood, violence and gore. In short, Adult Swim. As respect to the forum rules and the kiddos, absolutely no nudity should be posted here and risque images such as ones depicting the scantily-clad transformations or Aikuro Mikisugi should be hidden in Spoiler Tags and with a respectful warning. As always, View at your own risk.

Let's keep it clean guys. I so don't want to see this topic locked up.

Title: Kill la Kill

Studio: TRIGGER

Number of Episodes: 24 + 1 (Blu-Ray Exclusive September 2014 release)

Japanese with English Subs
English-Dubbed Episodes

[Image: Inu_Shiro.gif]

...and whatever happens DON'T LOSE YOUR  WAAAAAAAAY YOUR MIIIIIND! XD

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Senketsu is by far my favorite character. The things he says and does. And can't forget Manos father, brother, and dog. They don't learn their lessons.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Houka Inumuta for me! Big Grin

Interestingly, a majority of Voice Actors involved in KLK also did voice work for the B-Daman series. Most notable is Houka Inumuta's VAs in both language. ^_^

I got mad when forfeited. But I can understand since he is a hacker and rather analyze than actually fight

Here's something adorable! ^_^

Free to view for all ages. Totally cute stuff:

finished the show and I loved how senketsu absordand put on junketsu, the elite fours goku uniforms, and every one, two, and three star uniforms in the vicinity. so awesome. and gotta respect his sacrifice for ryuko matoi at the end.

It made me really cry because Senketsu is my favorite character in the series! T__T

But sacrifices has to be made-!

Btw, it's not yet the end. There's a 25th episode due for release mid-way next month as a DVD and Blu-Ray exclusive

@[member='Atsumi Reiyama'] I wont lie I did to a little bit. At the end I believe Senketsu died as a human. Spiritually of course because at the end he protected his friend from a great fall.

If there is another episode I bet it'll be with Junketsu since they bonded him with Ryuko blood and banshi threads from Senketsu

I think Episode 25 is more like a compilation episode based on the screenshots that had been previewed in Tumblr. =/

So did Ryuko also lose the scissor blade or did that survive?

Oh yeah, the Scissor Blade. That was like thrown out in outerspace and forgotten. XD

Nooooo such beautiful craftsmanship wasted

Not just the craftsmanship but also it's a memento of a man who started a revolution that eventually saved mankind. It's the very symbol of mankind's freedom from the shackles of the Original Sin ~ the life fibers.

@[member='Atsumi Reiyama'] the founder of the nudist beach organization.