• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning Dravise
Ok, I really like this B-Daman. Here's some info from what I've seen:

Head- This head is really nice. It can be used as an aiming sight, or for one handed shooting. Unfortunately, I think the Dravise 2 head probably outclasses it.

Arms- These are okay. There fairly comfortable, but nothing special.

Legs- For some reason(probably manufacturing error), the wheels on the left side are really stiff and barely move, while the right side is really smooth. They're pretty good, but probably outclassed by the Dravise 2 Legs.

Core- The core isn't chrome plated. Not sure how much of a weight difference it makes, but yeah. Otherwise, the Rapid-Fire is pretty nice, but once again, I'm afraid Sonic probably outclasses it.

Overall- Outclassed by Sonic Dravise. Decent choice for Hasbro only people, though.
The wheels on dravise barely work
Should of made the horn on the head a aiming part
And stickers aren't correct with the anime Tongue
Dragon types all the way
[quote name="Sharkbreath" post="3115" timestamp="1380424213"]
The wheels on dravise barely work
Should of made the horn on the head a aiming part
And stickers aren't correct with the anime Tongue
[/quote]

That was intentional. Possibly to look cool. The sticker thing.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
I got the Hasbro Dravise too ,  I like it but its not fully customizable like the Takara Tomy version and sadly isn't compatible with the metal rev core which improves more on rapid fire than the normal Dravise core ( shoots more marble faster ) wheels barely working , sticker design not as great as Takara's Dravise ..... as you guys already discussed . Other than that it performs well .

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
[quote name="J" post="4392" timestamp="1384838702"]
I got the Hasbro Dravise too ,  I like it but its not fully customizable like the Takara Tomy version and sadly isn't compatible with the metal rev core which improves more on rapid fire than the normal Dravise core ( shoots more marble faster ) wheels barely working , sticker design not as great as Takara's Dravise ..... as you guys already discussed . Other than that it performs well .

- J
[/quote]

How isn't it compatible with Metal Rev? It should be able to use it regardless.
Away
My apology , I meant the Hasbro Lightning Core isn't compatible with Takara's tune up gear like the Power Mantle , the metal Rev Core is compatible with Takara's tune up gear but not with the Hasbro Core ( I don't know if unscrewing the nail on the back of the Lightning Core will make it possible )

- J
I've found that the wheels on the leg parts from the dravise from my break bomber work fine while the ones from the other set dont work.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
[quote name="scout25" post="4571" timestamp="1385612263"]
I've found that the wheels on the leg parts from the dravise from my break bomber work fine while the ones from the other set dont work.
[/quote] The ones that don't work must have quality error

- J
I've noticed that its powerblock tends to break because of the rollers on it. The plastic around them is really thin and can easly break so be careful and don't push the trigger too hard.

-N
Nothing is true,
Everything is permitted,
We work in the dark to serve the light,
we are assasins...