• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning Scorpio.
Well today I got the BD-14 Lightning Scorpio. I have to say it is the BEST Rapid-Fire B-Daman from Crossfire I have. The gimmick with the head, arm & trigger work REALLY well, ESPECIALLY with the Tornado Magazine as you can fire and spin the loader's tornado piece at the same time, more so that with Lightning Dravise as it has a much easier comfort to holding it with only one hand, and you are able to use either of your hands regardless if your a righty or lefty :3.
[Image: 7.jpg]
Ikr any  one sided bdaman goes great with tornado mag
Actually, Fin doesn't work well AT ALL. Only Dravise & Scorpio work the best using the Tornado Magazine :L.
No not one sided core i mean handed lol
Dude, Scorpio and Dravise are the ONLY GOOD B-Daman with the Tornado Magazine :L.
[quote name="Gatling Deathciel" post="1719" timestamp="1376146279"]
Dude, Scorpio and Dravise are the ONLY GOOD B-Daman with the Tornado Magazine :L.
[/quote] No there not
The Tornado Magazine works fine on any B-Daman. Just happens to be more effective on Rapid-Fire types.
I find Scorpio to be really effective with the Tornado Magazine :3.
If you own Dragold you will change your mind ( it can change modes including rapid fire and has a fusion ability ) I only saw the review ...... Only need my partner no other B - Daman

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I have a lightning scorpio to, and I'm happy with it. My only problem with it is the fact that the top piece (the horn-like part) tends to fall off easily. But I find as I get used to holding it better, that part falls off less.