• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of unreliable sellers
Exclamation 
We have a thread for the best B-daman sellers out there, now I think it's fair we also have one for the worst. 

To start, I'm giving you the guy who prompted me to make this thread in the first place: Lavits Figure. about a week ago, I attempted to buy a Variable Kaiser from them. I paid in full, and about a day later they cancelled my order, stating that "They didn't have the inventory to meet demand", and gave me a full refund. Ok, things happen. I signed up for email notifications for if it goes back in stock. Yesterday, I got an email that it was back in stock, so I immediately jumped on it to ensure I got it. Second verse, same as the first. I paid in full, and today I got an email about cancelling the order becasue they were out of stock. I think it's safe to say that I'm never getting anything I order from them. So, in short, don't buy from Lavits Figure. You'll never get it and you'll just wind up with money in paypal limbo for a few days.
Lavits Figure does sound like a hit-or-miss kind of seller. Will exercise caution when ordering from them.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
(Wednesday May 11th, 2016 - 05:29 PM)Ryukou Wrote: Lavits Figure does sound like a hit-or-miss kind of seller. Will exercise caution when ordering from them.

For me it's only been misses. I actually went to Samurai Buyer for my Variable Kaiser. I highly recommend them if you're ok with at least $20 shipping charge on every purchase. It has to be the fastest shipping from asia I've ever had here on the east coast, so the shipping charge is worth it imo