• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a crash b daman
I would love to collect a crash b daman, I live in Canada so shipping to me isnt terrible any recommendations looking for around $10-15 canadian if possible
Amazon is your best bet. I don't mind trading some of my used ones. I'll have to send them through a middle man though.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Is evil leviath any good?
I've reviewed all the crash bdaman on my channel minutes : Val Taurus and Sturm Griffin. Evil Leviathan is a good bdaman for beginners. If you need any specs, check out the review here: http://youtu.be/3qwdhc5nbTg
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
@b-dablader95 referred to me this link: Lavitsfigure which has great prices.

If you're starting with this line, I recommend right away the Final Battle Box because it's surreal awesome! Big Grin

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Quote:@b-dablader95 referred to me this link: <a class="bbc_url" href="http://lavitsfigure.com/search?q=Crash+B-Daman">Lavitsfigure</a> which has great prices.

If you're starting with this line, I recommend right away the Final Battle Box because it's surreal awesome! Big Grin

Very true. I only paid $104 for the Final Battle Box. The only issue is that the shipping is $25 for EVERYTHING you buy.:/
Oh my
So don't buy individuals from. There 0.0
Well eBay/Amazon has either evil leviath or stirm griffon, which is more recommended
Also bal tarous
@[member='Kringly'] avoid double posting. If you make a post and want to make another within 48hrs, make sure that someone has posted something after your post. If no one replied after your post either a.) Wait 48 hrs. or b.) Edit your post and add on whatever else you need to.

And as a beginner crash bdaman, i say you pick up the Evil Levioth. It has a roller hold parts and its very easy to fire. Biggest thing about the crash line is getting used to firing one handed while maintaining the the bdaman on the floor and keeping your shots as accurate as possible. Then learning how to rapid fire. The crash weapons are a whole new ball game and synchro weapon bdamans and synchro crash gear is something totally else.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Alright thanks that actually helps alot