• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for eS RAWs
Hi! I'm looking for HD RAW episodes of Cross Fight B-Daman eS. Zero-Raws uploaded them a while ago, but I couldn't download entirely all the torrents I found.

I'm fine with downloading episodes from streaming websites, but apart from the first episodes, all I can find is low quality versions.

So does anyone know if I can still download eS RAWs somewhere ? Or does anyone have them and could reupload them ?

Thanks in advance!
I am looking for them as well, unfortunately it is quite hard to get them now since zero-raws might had lost them completely already or something. Would be nice if there is someone out there who would provide the torrent for these episodes.

I wish I had downloaded them all in the past and now I regret not downloading them sooner.
Failure leads to Innovation as perfection leads to no innovation. That's how I manage to keep my sane under control while building homemade b-damans Tongue
Its hard AF
Only raws from Youtube
I dont think anyone have zero-raws version
Es RAWS are having the fights on the different discussions about the last having to look out by the forums. We need only from the looking of history paper topics instead of the animations that will not about the topics.