• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make up your own B-Daman And/Or B-DaPlayer!
I made the sketch drawing of my Fanon B-daman Thrust=Quilblaze. ;D

I moved it to my first post...
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
I think I can make this b daman I think :o just recolor everything
Cross Fight es B-Daman
Name: Drive=Tigre (Tiger)
Type: Power/Rapid Fire
Color Scheme: Black and a Brownish Orange
Head Part: Like Garuburn but without the Wings. Black head with an orange whisker looking thing on both sides for comfort
Arm Parts: Black Cannon Arms with an orange Tiger Emblem Charge
Feet Part: Like Right Drake but Has Black feet with Orange claws
Core Part: Black Drive core with Orange Rubber and orange rollers
Gimmick: The B-dama will have a drive effect
Tune Up Gear: Tornado Magazine and Cannon Arms
eCharge Shot: Striking Claw. The Core part starts to glow Orange and he shoots B-Dama Faster than most rapid fire types but with way more power than almost all power types.
[Image: 8tgh.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViHRK3T7b...hjwUiovbUw Lol guy repainted all the b-daman and them look awesome
I know this isn't possible, but what if the B-daman Chrome Raven Cyclone was a Emblem Charge System B-daman. EDIT: I modified the reply to make it better.

B-DM2: eCharge System B-Daman
Name: Sonic/Bearing=Raven
Type: Rapid Fire
Color Scheme: Black-Red-White
Head Part: Raven Head *Like Eagle 2, but has more of a crow motif.
Arm Parts: Raven Arm *(Right Arm) Like Drake, but has a adjustable grip and a Crow Emblem. (Left Arm) Like Starion, but has a Crow Emblem and doesn't have a grip (the grip can be re-attached to the other arm), but has a attachable Shield with pegs to attach to the arms.
Stud Parts: Red Colored Studs
Feet Part: Raven Leg *Like Garuburn, but doesn't have any ancient markings. 
Core Part: Sonic/Bearing Core, similar to Sonic, but has 3 ball-bearings in a delta-formation. It has a Trigger Pad to make it easier to press the trigger.
Gimmick: Using the grip, and core, makes shots more controlled.
eCharge Shot: Gale Cyclone Sonic* Shoots B-dama consistently to blow away most of the targets with wild winds.
Version-Up Parts: Cyclone/Harrier Arm *Like the Blast Arm but more solid and has similar parts and armor of Chrome Harrier, making Harrier Sonic/Bearing=Raven.

How about it, even though it's not possible, it would be cool if he was an Emblem Charge B-daman. I don't know if anyone can make Cobalt Saber Fire an Emblem Charge B-daman though.

[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="2347" timestamp="1377477109"]
I know this isn't possible, but what if the B-daman Chrome Raven Cyclone was a Emblem Charge System B-daman.
Name: Sonic=Raven
Type: Rapid Fire
Color Scheme: Black-Red-White
Head Part: Raven Head *Like Eagle 2, but has more of a crow motif.
Arm Parts: Raven Arm *(Right Arm) Like Drake, but has a adjustable grip and a Crow Emblem. (Left Arm) Like Starion, but has a Crow Emblem and doesn't have a grip (the grip can be re-attached to the other arm), but has a attachable Shield with pegs to attach to the arms.
Feet Part: Raven Leg *Like Garuburn, but doesn't have any ancient markings and the claws aren't removable  Core Part: Sonic Core, but has a Trigger Pad to make it easier to press the trigger.
Gimmick: Using the grip, and core, makes shots more controlled.
eCharge Shot: Gale Cyclone Sonic* Shoots B-dama consistently to blow away most of the targets with wild wind.
Version-Up Parts: Cyclone/Harrier Arm *Like the Blast Arm but more solid and has a Crow motif.

How about it, even though it's not possible, it would be cool if he was a Emblem Charge B-daman. I don't know if anyone can make Cobalt Saber Fire a Emblem Charge B-daman though.
[/quote]

Static you make this
Yea, I'm just making up this B-daman because if the pass B-daman came back to the new. That would be cool. For example Chrome Raven Cyclone to Sonic=Raven, I'm not sure about Wing Sword/Thunder because of Across and Steer=Eagle. And for Cobalt Saber Fire, idk. maybe like Spike=Saber or something.

No i'm making  him cobalt saber fire

Name: Saber=Cobalt
Type: Power
Head Part: Cobalt1 *Like fore dragren*
Arm Parts: Cobalt1*Like cannon arms*
Stud Parts: Blue
Feet Part: Cobalt1 *Normal feet*
Core Part: Saber *Has drive strip*
Gimmick: The B-Daman will have a Drive Effect for the Shot.
eCharge Shot: Strike Magnum *Powerful shot and burns stuff*.
Eh ok, but I can think of Blazing Kahn's(or Kaiser's) Emblem Charge Form.
EDIT: I made a custom core, so it can fit Blazing Kahn's Version-Up parts.

Name: Delta=Kahn
Color Scheme: Purple, Black, and White.
Head Part: Kahn Head *Like Proto 01 and Drake, but instead of a dragon crest, there is a Blazing Kahn visor on it, has Kahn's motif. The head has a rubber spike as a sight on it to line up the target.
Arm Parts: Kahn Arm *Like Leohyja 2 and Wolg, but has three rubber spikes on the sides of the arms, and the emblems are on the sides of the arms, and features a sword with lightning. 
Stud Parts: Black Colored Studs.
Feet Part: Kahn Leg *Like Drake, the spike pieces on his Leg parts are rubber for stability.
Core Part: Delta Core * Like Right/Left Core, but has two pairs of holes on the sides that lead to the hold parts, has three holding prongs for power, and a normal trigger.
Gimmick: The rubber parts of the b-daman will absorb shock and create stability, increases power.
eCharge Shot: Kaiser Blazing Magnum *Shoots a power shot and the B-dama burns away the target*.
Version-Up Part(s): Blazing Arm *The arms resemble to the Power Shoulder of Blazing Kahn. The arms are the same as the Kahn Arm, but the shoulders have six black rubber spikes, has the emblems on the sides of the arms, and the Power Buckle has pegs to connects to both the arms and the core and squeezes the hold parts of the core and makes both the Emblem charge shots and normal shots more powerful.

Hope you guys like this one!

Name: Blaster=Cobalt
Head Part: Cobalt Head 2 (Resembles Cobalt Saber's head, but with Cobalt Blaster's horn)
Arm Parts: Cobalt Arm 2 (Arms resemble Helio Breaker's Power Arms, but with larger, four-fingered fists.)
Emblem Parts: Emblems can be slid into different positions, depending on the firing mode of the core.
Stud Parts: Dark Blue
Leg Part: Cobalt Leg 2 (Resembles Lord Cavalry's Lord Mail, but with the spikes resembling Cobalt Saber Fire's horn)
Core Part: Blaster Core (Has three adjustable, Delta-type Hold Parts, rubber drive strip, and long trigger)
Gimmick: Core has two different firing modes (Single B-Dama Mode, and Double Shot Mode), and drive shots (Single B-Dama Mode)
eCharge Shot: Strike Magnum Overdrive (Single B-Dama Mode), Vanishing Flame Overdrive (Double Shot Mode)

I'll make some corrections on the opening post.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
So cool. Battle B-daman Fire Sprits B-daman in Emblem Charge Form.
-Blaster=Cobalt
-Sonic=Raven
-Delta=Kahn
Maybe I'll name it, Bearing=Raven, since it has the Bearing core. And make a version of it called Harrier=Raven, since I already thought of the Cyclone/Harrier Arm.
Any suggestions for Bakuso and Rekuso (Bakurekuso in Emblem Charge B-daman Form lol)?

Rebtosuk assult dragren but blue
I thought of a new custom B-daman (of course an Emblem Charge B-daman). This b-daman is called Dual=Liger or Ligare.

EDIT: I edited the b-daman so it can be more better. By making the Emblems and the arms like Raydra's.

Name: Dual=Ligare (Liger and Flare)
Type: Rapid Fire type
Color Scheme: White, Red, Yellow
Head Part: Ligare Head *Like Tigare's and Raydra's, but has bigger fangs and the visor is normal, it has green eyes on the head, and the spikes are like Leohyja's and the ears are like Raydra's. Making much of a Liger motif on it.
Arm Parts: Ligare Arm *Like Raydra's, The arms have claw-like fists to resemble the Liger motif, the emblems are the same as Raydra's and they're on the side of the arms. The emblems are yellow with a Liger head with a claw-slash on it. But the claws on the arm locks in the emblems more firmly to make it consistently on Emblem Charge as you fire. 
Feet Part: Ligare Leg *Like Dravise 1, but has no wheels or a place to add them. 
Core Part: Dual Core, Like the Gatling core, but has a One-Handed Grip that has distance for magazines, with a trigger that is like the Roll core, but the trigger is able to switch between Normal Mode, and Rush mode.
-Normal Mode: Just the same mode it starts with, the One-Handed Grip can be used to be held with two hands and fire with the Roll Trigger, and or grip on the arms to fire with the Roll trigger.
-Rush Mode: The Roll Trigger loop can be turned so the loop can be on it's side so your thumb can go inside the loop while holding the One-Handed Grip, making you constantly rapid fire. So you shoot with one hand while loading with the other hand.
Gimmick: Using the One-Handed Grip, and trigger, increases rapid fire abilities.
eCharge Shot: Furious Gatling Claw *Shoots B-dama rapidly and sends most of the targets flying with a liger thrashing through the targets.

So I stood outside the Battle B-daman to Cross Fight B-daman line, I really wanted to share this b-daman.
I really think that it should be named Dual=Liger. Because Ligare, sounds like Tigare, which I don't want to make much of a reference. So what do you think? ;D

That B-Daman has no Emblem Parts.
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="2881" timestamp="1379460643"]
That B-Daman has no Emblem Parts.
[/quote]

Yes it does. It says in here: "Arm Parts: Ligare Arm *Like Tigare but a little thicker, The arms have claw like fists to resemble the Liger motif, the emblems are on the side of the arms where the orange piece is suppose to be. The emblems are yellow with a Liger head with a claw-slash on it."
It's not really the Tigare arms. It just looks like it, has different details, and I added emblems onto the arms. I say *Like Tigare* because it suppose to give you an idea of what the arms really look like. Think of orange parts of the Tigare arms as emblems. Sorry if I didn't describe it as much.

EDIT: it's k, I changed the post so it can be better. See under here:
Arm Parts: Ligare Arm *Like Raydra's, The arms have claw-like fists to resemble the Liger motif, the emblems are the same as Raydra's and they're on the side of the arms. The emblems are yellow with a Liger head with a claw-slash on it. But the claws on the arm locks in the emblems more firmly to make it consistently on Emblem Charge as you fire. 

No, it's my fault for not noticing it
So, I decided to remove Prime=Salamander, because I didn't really picture the b-daman...Anyway, I kept the Prime core and modified it. So now I made a new B-daman called Prime=Fox. The other name I was giving it was Prime=Fennec.

Name: Prime=Fox/Fennec (Fennec Fox)
Type: Control
Color Scheme: Orange, Grey and White.
Head Part: Fox Head *Like Wolg, but has a Fox-like motif and the ears are wide to represent the Fennec Fox. The Head as small places for the fingers to be on to make it feel easier to fire.
Arm Parts: Fox Arms *Like Wolg, but the shoulders of them have little curved spikes that go to the sides and back to represent the Tail of the fox. The Emblems are like Beedle's, but they are pentagons, yellow, and has a Fox looking right side up.
Stud Parts: Grey Colored Studs.
Feet Part: Fox Foot *Like Bearga and Wolg, but resembles to a Fox's paws along with the claws too.
Core Part: Prime Core *Similar to the Slot Core, but the Hold parts on the outside of the core are in a Delta formation and slightly curved to resemble as fangs to clutch the b-dama to make the shots forward. The hold parts on the inside are like the Slot Core's. The Trigger doesn't have the Slot Rail, but the trigger is extended for some power. Also has a drive strip but has a Hold Part frame that can be turned for making diagonally drive shots of right, and left. for a drifting shot.
Gimmick: The Core launches the b-dama forward to make the shot accurate and makes the b-dama diagonally drive and hit a target, comes back and strikes the next target on the right and or left.
eCharge Shot: Vanishing Fire Shot *The b-dama is shot quickly and accurately so it's slightly invisible. And the Fennec Fox strikes twice on the right.

I seem to make ALOT of Custom b-daman. Well I have a lot of ideas in my head. Anyway, how about it Big Grin?

Prime=Salamander is back, but it's now into a new b-daman called, Clutch=Salamence.

Name: Clutch=Salamence (Salamander and Prominence)
Color Scheme: Orange, Red, Green
Type: Power type
Head Part: Salamence Head *Like Orochi and Sharks, but has a head of a salamander, smaller fangs, and has a Salamader's motif. The visor is in the salamander's mouth, and it's green. The sides of the head has places for your fingers to side into. The eyes of the salamander are green.
Arm Parts: Salamence Arm *Like Dravise 2, but the spikes that have the emblems are shorter, there's a spike on the . And the emblems are rhombuses and looks like the face motif of Lacerta (lol beyblade).
Stud Parts: Green colored studs.
Leg Part: Salamence Leg *like Orochi, the legs are slightly in sniper mode for more stability.
Core Part: Clutch/Claw Core * Like Torque Core and Gunlock Core, but hold parts are like the Accele and Torque core but the inside hold parts are like Gunlock's . The three hold parts on the outside are in a delta formation and is shaped like claws. The trigger is the same as Torque. Has some openings in the core so it can preform the Emblem charge gimmick. Has a delta strip with a hump for semi-drive shot.
Gimmick: *Makes the b-dama's power into one point and crashes into a target and have more power.
eCharge Shot: Scorching Blast Shot .The b-dama is shot and scorches the target when hit.*

There it is, Clutch=Salamence. I wish to draw all of the b-daman I made, and that will take some time. Maybe I can make two of my b-daman combine like Prime=Fennec and Dual=Ligare, I will be working on that too Big Grin.

Nice static
It's here! Well after a few days of thinking about my Fanon Series: Cross Fight B-daman DX.
By combining Prime=Fennec and Dual=Ligare, I have created a whole new b-daman that I will use in my series. This b-daman is Thrash=Chimera! If it's not as much detailed, then you should go to both my Dual=Ligare's and Prime=Fennec's post.

Name: Thrash=Chimera (Ligare's and Fennec's Chimerical Beast)
Type: Special Type
Color Scheme: White, Red, Grey
Head Part: Chimera Head *Basically Ligare's head, but just that the side parts Ligare are removed and Fennec's side head parts are inserted.
Arm Parts: Chimera Arms *The Arm part is the same as Ligare's arms and so are the emblems.
Stud Parts: Red Colored Studs.
Feet Part: Chimera Feet *The Feet part is the same as the Ligare's feet.
Core Part: Thrash Core *Using the Dual Core and the Prime Core. The Dual core has special small holes on the front of the core where the Prime Core Frame can click on too. The Prime Core Frame from the Prime core made the B-daman able to fire drive shots and by tilting the frame, it will change the direction of the marble.
Gimmick: the B-daman can fire rapid fire shots and also can fire drive shots, and diagonally right or left drive shots.
eCharge Shot: Furious Fire Claw (Normal Mode), Vanishing Gatling Claw (One-Handed Mode)

There it is, Thrash=Chimera. I'm probably the only thing that keeps this thread alive (JK lol) because I like using my ideas and expressing them.

Another B-daman is Mach=Dracyber.

Name: Mach=Dracyber (Dragon and Cyber)
Type: Rapid-Fire Type
Color Scheme: Red, Black, Grey
Head Part: Dracyber 1 *Like Dracyan 1 and 2, but the ears are more in a lightning like design, the visor eyes are more like Dragold's, the forehead has spikes and one spike is used for a sight. The eyes are above the visor is blue. Has that Crown that Dracyan 2 has.
Arm Parts: Dracyber 1 *Like Dragold and Dravise 2, but the wings smaller and are used as a grip to hold onto the b-daman with one hand, and also the wings has lightning designs on the side of them. The Wings on the side of the arms have emblems so it can active the emblem charge and also has a Dragon roaring with a static body around it.
Stud Parts: Light Blue Colored Studs.
Feet Part: Dracyber 1 *Like Dracyan 1 and 2, but on the side of the feet are static and lightning designs. The wings don't make the Emblem Charge, but as wheels on them for side to side movement.
Core Part: Mach Core *Basically the Mach Core.
Gimmick: Able to fire marbles consistently by using the special-designed trigger and rollers
eCharge Shot: Cyber Network Storm *The B-Daman fires marbles in a straight formation that strike the target without stopping. A Cyber Dragon attacks the target over and over.

Well that's it for the day! Big Grin