• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a Cross Fight es Story!! Taking Character Requests
Hey guys I'm making a story and I am taking Character requests! I will probably start getting to the main story when almost everyone gets a request in! I'm hoping it will turn out well but i'll need your guy's support

Chapter 1: 'A TALKING B-DAMAN!!?'
Chapter 2: 'A Road Fight to the Finish!'
Character Descriptions:
B-Daman Descriptions:
[Image: 8tgh.jpg]
Wow, your story sounds interesting already. I wonder how far this story will go Big Grin.
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
Thanks I put a lot of time into it. Btw am I the first to make a story on this site?
By the looks of it (8-19-2013), yea. But sooner or later, someone will have a story as well.

EDIT: Well, a story came sooner than expected Tongue

Nice story line can u put me in it
[quote name="Jibojie" post="2144" timestamp="1377044479"]
Nice story line can u put me in it
[/quote]
Put a Character Request in this format

Name:
Bio:
Lifestyle:
Apperance:
Would love to be put into your story :p

Name: Sissel
B-Daman: Force Dragren
Bio: A force Dragren with a much darker color scheme with a metal force core, and a dark red color scheme. He was given it by a mysterious boy when his old b daman was destroyed.
Lifestyle: he travels the world, winning various tournaments looking for the b shot that put his younger brother, Ivan in the hospital, he hopes to get revenge on them once found.
Appearance: shaggy blonde hair, blackish grey hoodie, wears baggy tattered jeans and a pair of black
Boots. Has 2 hanging belts from his waist. Has scars across his left eye.
I heard of your skill, and im not impressed.
[quote name="TheFonz" post="2149" timestamp="1377059385"]

Bio: A force Dragren with a much darker color scheme with a metal force core, and a dark red color scheme. He was given it by a mysterious boy when his old b daman was destroyed.
Lifestyle: he travels the world, winning various tournaments looking for the b shot that put his younger brother, Ivan in the hospital, he hopes to get revenge on them once found.
Appearance: shaggy blonde hair, blackish grey hoodie, wears baggy tattered jeans and a pair of black
[/quote]
Arlight Your in! One thing though. Could you explain the B-Daman a little more (Core, Gimmick, Tune up gear, etc.)
I would request to be in, my Character is already in the other topic  on the Fanon Discussion  ;D.
Here it is: http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/index.php?topic=6.msg1233#msg1233

Mine is With statics Tongue
[quote name="DaruiTUchiha" post="2157" timestamp="1377089337"]
[quote author=TheFonz link=topic=174.msg2149#msg2149 date=1377059385]

[/quote]
Arlight Your in! One thing though. Could you explain the B-Daman a little more (Core, Gimmick, Tune up gear, etc.)
[/quote]
Sure thing: Core is the standard metal force core, has the normal Dragren head arms and legs except in a darker shade of red, Sissel uses many tune up gears to gain advantages in battle, varying from scopes, tornado magazines, stabilizers, and his own custom creation, the magnum bazooka, which drastically increases the power and speed from his shots.
Anyone know what a rp is ??
[quote name="Jibojie" post="2163" timestamp="1377097827"]
[/quote]

"rp" stands for "role play". It's basically pretending you're another character for a game or something.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2164" timestamp="1377097950"]
[quote author=Jibojie link=topic=174.msg2163#msg2163 date=1377097827]
[/quote]

"rp" stands for "role play". It's basically pretending you're another character for a game or something.
[/quote]
Thanks for telling me ed
Update: I NEED A BAD CHARACTER
Do you want me to create you one? I have past experience in this field, I did character commisions on for a while on deviantart, so I know how to recreate certain styles of drawing and character creation, in this case, cross fight
[quote name="TheFonz" post="2206" timestamp="1377198580"]
Do you want me to create you one? I have past experience in this field, I did character commisions on for a while on deviantart, so I know how to recreate certain styles of drawing and character creation, in this case, cross fight
[/quote]
That would be a great help thanks!
Ok I'll get right too it!
Can i make a bad one too ??
[quote name="Jibojie" post="2261" timestamp="1377293264"]
Can i make a bad one too ??
[/quote]
Go for it