• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximizing Rapid-Fire output
So, I've been fiddling with my rapid-fire type B-Daman recently, and I've stumbled upon a nifty little "trick" to maximize the rapid-fire capability of any B-Daman.

First things first, make sure to equip some form of magazine. For the purpose of testing, I used a CB-16 Wide Magazine.

Second, gauge how much time it takes for the B-Daman to load the next marble. It usually takes about half a second.

The important thing to know is to have a sort of "rhythm" with your B-Daman. When your marble is ready to shoot, shoot it. Pressing the trigger at the fastest speed you can isn't conducive to good rapid-fire, it can even hinder the rapid-fire by preventing the next marble from loading itself.

For this instance, I used CB-51 Sonic=Dravise with the CB-16 Wide Magazine. The Sonic core is very well-suited to this style of play, as it moves the loaded marble out very fast. The Wide Magazine, though limited in capacity, is also least likely to jam and can be used for the traditional "load with one hand shoot with other hand" method more easily than most magazines.

If you are considering a Rapid-Fire B-Daman, keep the following in mind.

1.The length of time it takes for each marble to load. The longer the magazine, the longer this typically takes.

2.The amount of output the Core/Hold can produce. The faster a marble leaves the chamber, the better for Rapid-Fire.

3.If you can hold AND shoot the B-Daman with one hand. The best Rapid-Fire types often accommodate one-handed shooting.

Keep in mind this method has only been tested by myself (as far as I know). If anyone else has anything to contribute, please do.
To give this more recognition (and publicity), I decided to make a video demonstrating Rezon's Rapid-Fire "trick".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDE7tloTIwg[/youtube]

I illustrated this with my Knight Cavalry (sans the Knight Grip for self-explained reasons) with the Snake Loader. I chose Knight Cavalry because (in my opinion), it serves great Rapid-Fire due to its Trigger's whatchamacallit that adds more surface area---enabling me to push it with both hands for better force. That and every other Zero B-Daman have the same Cores. I also chose the Snake Loader obviously due to its System Magazine-like design and mechanism and honestly, it jams the LEAST out of my two other Battle B-Daman Magazines: the B-DaBall and Tornado Loaders.

I used 22 B-DaBalls: 20 glass; 2 plastic. I purposely didn't opt for the Loader's maximum capacity anymore than 22 on a Tornado Loader really will increase jamming.

Anywho, keeping Rezon's theory in mind, I shot the B-DaBalls in a unending rhythm. Not only did this prevent the marbles from jamming, but it lets the blaster fire them without "lag". Really, it just worked. One can also notice how I reloaded for every round, going as quick as possible (in a ridiculously extreme sense) which if it wasn't a standard by now, I recommend players reload as fast as POSSIBLE.

I understand every person is different from the other, even I cannot hold my Magazine-equipped B-Daman with one hand and reload with the other in time. My third round in the video also went slightly faster than the previous two, since I indolent and thought I already made my point across. Despite this, I still urge people to try this. I do admit my shots weren't 100% "rhythmic", but carefully listen to the BUMP sound the marbles give off as they hit the box; so like 95%?

I also want to emphasize when I threw the Loader's lid away in the beginning of the video. Keeping it on while in whatever Battle B-Daman game one's in will just eat away at your time. It's much better to just get rid of it at the beginning so one doesn't have to THINK about uncapping it, reloading it, sealing it, uncapping again and so forth. Granted, Super and Cross Fight don't need this concern but the next time one finds themselves in a Battle B-Daman gametype, heed these words.

Also, I do understand Cross Fight is a completely different ballpark than Battle, so I had to make do with what I currently have. I am expecting a Gatling=Deathshell soon however, so "stay tuned".

I still love you, Ninjago.
Away
Nice test vid  Big Grin
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pP0JRfuvUY[/youtube]
This is a good combination for cross fight b daman ES rapid fire mode....
That was madness.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="mbaheganteng" post="613" timestamp="1373125574"]
[/quote]

The Sonic Core truly is a go-to piece for Rapid Fire customizations
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
The Rev and Metal Rev cores work good with the Tornado Magazine. Also be sure to find a good pattern shot. Best way for me is listening to the release of each marble from the chamber of a core. Note I'm only talking about Crossfire and Cross Fight eS B-Daman.
[Image: 7.jpg]
[quote name="mbaheganteng" post="613" timestamp="1373125574"]
[/quote]
Does anyone know what magazine that is?
Not quite, that is a portion of the Direct Loader Magazine using a Wide Magazine nozzle.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="2614" timestamp="1378427136"]
Not quite, that is a portion of the Direct Loader Magazine using a Wide Magazine nozzle.
[/quote]
Are you allowed to customize a magazine like that?
Not really, considering those parts should stay with their respective pieces.
Away
Hmm I found this quite helpful, thanks. I'd say this really increased my RoF. I might post a rapid-fire test video or something soon.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow