• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bdaman series predictions
So , as we all know, a new Beyblade series has been announced meaning we'll get a new Bdaman line within the next two years.

My two leading predictions are based upon the new Beyblade line and are as follows:

Global rankings: With the new Beyblade line ,we've seen an evolved pointer that keeps score of your points online as well as the ability to post your own combos online.

My theory is that Bdaman will see something similar. During the crossfight era , a point card was used in the GanGan arcade games. Perhaps we'll see it updated.

Hd Remaster/Side Story/OVA

While unlikely, a remastered Crash or battle Bdaman would be great.

On the side story concept ,I'm thinking something like a different perspective on the prior series. Example: Es through the eyes of the Grand B-Master or crash through the eyes of Kyousuke Arasaki.

Finally the OVA. With several running mangas , an OVA of the Spike=Phoenix manga or Crossfight manga can be about 60% possible considering the popularity in Asia.

But that's just me. Any thoughts?
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Expectations can also be Speculations. Here are the top 5 future B-Daman series that I want to see

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
See I was thinking about Super Bdaman ,but I feel like if anyone touched it , it would soil the reputation for being the original Bdaman series.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Not only that but if anyone was to remake, coukd they actually get it right. I mean most of us know tgat the super line was known for producing some beefy strong bdaman. And just all the different systems they have, would have to be remade with an even higher quality.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
Why not make A new series of b-daman where all the b-daman universe clashes (thinking about kamen rider decade) LoL

Of course they have to make the new heroes (Like the decade itself)

And re release all those b-daman from the super b-daman era (or maybe bakugaiden) till the most recent and newly designed b-daman series hahahahaha

Quote:Why not make A new series of b-daman where all the b-daman universe clashes (thinking about kamen rider decade) LoL

Of course they have to make the new heroes (Like the decade itself)

And re release all those b-daman from the super b-daman era (or maybe bakugaiden) till the most recent and newly designed b-daman series hahahahaha
That would be a very good idea. There might be possible timeline continuity since first 3 season related to JBA.
I'm not really sure a crossover between all the previous series would really work out. They'd all be using different systems, know different games and ultimately I believe it'd work out even worse than the crossover at the end of Digimon Xros Wars did.

If they were to pump out another series, they really would need to have another cast or be very confident in a previous cast that they had and re-use that one universe (though that one is a bit dodgy, especially if you're used to a character using one B-Daman and then ending up with something totally different).

I can't really see a cross over. All the series Are WAY too different to cross. I will say that I'd love something like crash or super again. Perhaps a HD remaster like DBZ Kai or Gundam seed and seed destiny HD. It's cheap to do since all the audio from the original can transferred to the newer updated show.
I would personally like if the b-daman could talk in this one like they can in es, and maybe have at least 1 female character who is fairly good at b-daman.
Quote:I would personally like if the b-daman could talk in this one like they can in es, and maybe have at least 1 female character who is fairly good at b-daman.

Oh definitely. I really hope there is an official B-Daman owned by girls for once (AND NO, Steer=Swallow, Garnet Wind nor does One Sided/Mach=Rabit DO NOT COUNT because they are anime exclusive and not ACTUAL released B-Daman). I'd like to see a female character own an OFFICIAL B-Daman which is actually released and is not an anime exclusive. The only female character that does own a released B-Daman is Cerer (unless Cerer is actually a boy) which is sad because she is the only female character I know of the WHOLE franchise that owns a released B-Daman AND NO, Thermal Lance does not count as Liena's B-Daman because it's not red.

Seriously, why are they afraid to add ONE female character that owns an actual released B-Daman? I know this is a franchise for boys but things like Monsuno, Scan2Go, LBX and EVEN Beyblade had female characters owning a released product that isn't just aa STUPID anime exclusive.

Did Takara Tomy think kids in Japan really that sexist? Did Takara Tomy think that boys would instantly reject whatever B-Daman is own by a female character? Bah, whatever and no, my comment was not suppose to be offensive, I'm really asking if that is what Takara Tomy thought.
Re: Original B-Daman series

Super B-Daman is technically not the Original B-Daman series. The title of forerunner belongs to Bomberman's extensive Bakugaiden history.

Re: Crossover idea

If Square Enix was able to make it work with Dissidia Final Fantasy then I don't see why D-Rights won't be able to make it work with B-Daman Universal Clash or *insert uber title here*.

Re: Significant Female Character

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only female character that's ever been in all episodes of the entire series is Nana Sendou of Crash B-Daman and she's a Generic Model user. Ouch.

Re: Female Main Protagonist

...and here I am thinking that Beyblade Burst's main protagonist would be female because of the Valkyrie-based Beyblade.

Magic Girl B-Daman~! *__*
Quote:Re: Significant Female Character

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only female character that's ever been in all episodes of the entire series is Nana Sendou of Crash B-Daman and she's a Generic Model user. Ouch.

Re: Female Main Protagonist
...and here I am thinking that Beyblade Burst's main protagonist would be female because of the Valkyrie-based Beyblade.

Magic Girl B-Daman~! *__*
Nana wasn't that impressive because she had a generic B-Daman and whilst l think she is an okay character, I would've wished she owned a released B-Daman that wasn't generic or anime exclusive. The only female character to have a released B-Daman (AGAIN, ONE SIDED/MACH=RABBIT, STEER SWALLOW AND GARNET WIND DO NOT COUNT) is Cerer which is sad and I don't know if a Red Bomber was ever released so...

And I know that there is going to be someone so stupid that is going to say "But Pharmist, Garnet Wind is a recolor of Thermal Lance so just get Thermal Lance" and guess what? I need that Thermal Lance to be red in order for me to give my approval otherwise I would say no and is there a red recolour of Thermal Lance released? NO! Even if there was, I can't get it now and no, before anyone asks me to just paint a Thermal Lance red... no, no and NO!!! Why?

1. Paint is messy and I can't paint things that neatly without messing up.

2. I don't like paint.

3. Even if I was a neat painter, I know deep down that it isn't really a red Thermal Lancer and is therefore not legit to me (yeah, I'm that picky)

So I'm begging that Takara Tomy does make a released B-Daman for a female character when a new B-Daman series come up. I know I've been way too off topic but I had to express my anger about this.
Quote:.

Re: Crossover idea

If Square Enix was able to make it work with Dissidia Final Fantasy then I don't see why D-Rights won't be able to make it work

Because Square Enix are competent at doing it, and the entirety of Final Fantasy tends to look back at older incarnations anyway. D-rights tend to act like they're allergic to crossovers half the time, either avoiding a crossover even if it's what fans would want, or doing a crossover and messing it up. It's probably best they don't bother.

And of course, then you have the issue of the old voice actors signing up for it and blah blah blah...
I'd say they better start fresh and think up a new system.

Like remote-controlled B-Daman or something. (I dunno. I was thinking of something similar to LBX.)

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Re: Dissidia B-Daman = Dissed Idea

Then again, you're right. Square Enix is a lot more competent than D-Rights. Furthermore, Final Fantasy is an institution while B-Daman is just a franchise. The difference is a lightyear away. Just like Transformers is to Beyblade.

But...! What's with the designs of Spike=Phoenix paying homage to older B-Daman series? Wouldn't that be a tiny bit of crossover? Just a teeny tiny bit? XD

Re: Repainting B-Daman

I agree. Repainting is a pain. It's just sad that until now, D-Rights has not understood that female fanbase actually exist for their works.

It makes me think as to why they put good-looking male characters in the first place. That certain baits a lot of ladies. (Yay! Billy, Gray, Kyousuke, Basara~! <3 )

Re: Remote-Controlled B-Daman

Easily a good idea except the Destroyer Dragon and Cobalt Blaster pretty much sucked performance-wise.^^;

If D-Rights would put their heads into an RC series again, they need to make it

1. Better in terms of performance and mechanics and...

2. Price-effective wherein Each basic model should not exceed more than 1000 Yen in SRP.

Re: Takara Tomy Putting the Gunz On

Since Takara Tomy had the nerve to actually release G-Shot, a series of rubber band-loaded guns, seriously...that means it's fine that they make gun-like toys now?!
Quote:I'd say they better start fresh and think up a new system.

Like remote-controlled B-Daman or something. (I dunno. I was thinking of something similar to LBX.)

That's actually a REALLY good idea! Or perhaps a bit like Beyraiders.

A major female character would be great. A character like Runo from Bakugan would be great at the least. Actually...... a multi protagonist series like Crash or even Gundam 00 where every protagonist has a reason to play Bdaman would be really freaking cool too!!
Oh it's probably LBX like without a doubt, it'll get all technical and edgy although more kid friendly than LBX. This B-Daman series "B-Borg Sentoki", only kidding, if they go this direction it's probably "B-Daman Tech Warrior/War".

The tone I want is something around Medabots/Beyblade first series kind, and make it as epic and engaging, as Cross Fight B-Daman and ES are mediocre and bland series, probably the weakest ones in the franchise.

We NEED a major female character, Natsume and Ruri are NOT major, they haven't got released B-Daman and I would appreciate a good female B-Daplayer, and one that serves a very large role.
Quote:That's actually a REALLY good idea! Or perhaps a bit like Beyraiders.

A major female character would be great. A character like Runo from Bakugan would be great at the least. Actually...... a multi protagonist series like Crash or even Gundam 00 where every protagonist has a reason to play Bdaman would be really freaking cool too!!

No! No no no no no! Beyraiderz was terrible (worst anime I have seen), please no Beyraiderz! And if we want an LBX style B-Daman, can we at least leave the asassins garbage out of this? I like LBX but something about asassins and B-Daman rub me the wrong way.

The Runo idea is a really cool idea though because we need one of thpse and not one of those generic female characters like Natsumi, Liena and Nana.

Quote:Oh LBX like without a doubt, it'll get all technical and edgy although more kid friendly than LBX. This B-Daman series "B-Borg Sentoki", only kidding, if they go this direction it's probably "B-Daman Tech Warrior/War".

We NEED a major female character, Natsume and Ruri are NOT major, they haven't got released B-Daman and I would appreciate a good female B-Daplayer, and one that serves a very large role.

Thank you!!! That's what I've been saying a lot. What is it with B-Daman being afraid to have at least one girl owning a special B-Daman? I know some idiot will tell me "it's a toy aimed for boys" but even Beyblade had female characters owning special Beyblades (Hikaru, Sophie and Ren... and yes, I just compared B-Daman to Beyblade which I should be dearly ashamed of).
Also, we need to do some other stuff rather than just shooting targets or shooting a puck around in the next series.

Like how about bring something like DHB back?

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:Also, we need to do some other stuff rather than just shooting targets or shooting a puck around in the next series.

Like how about bring something like DHB back?

Oh definitely, it was the most innovative B-Daman idea IMO as it was more action intensive.