• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~New Guy~
Hi everyone, I'm The Obsidian Edge. I've had some experiences in the past with Battle B-Daman, a product line that was released almost a decade ago, and, bouncing from Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB), I'm stumbled across yet another one of Takara-Tomy's product lines: Crossfight B-Daman.

As aforementioned, I have had experiences with MFB on another organization known as the World Beyblade Organization (WBO), but have not kept up with the Zero G meta as of late.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from this forum, and I hope to be able to contribute in some way or form once I have become a bit more well-versed in the world of Crossfight B-Daman!!

Nice to meet you all!!

PS: I'm half-Japanese, and am more than willing to aid anyone needing translations and such.
Welcome to the Forums, Obsidian! It's great to have you here, we all want you to have a nice time here and if you need anything at all, contact any of us. Smile

By the way, Battle B-Daman actually was released over a decade ago: it began in Japan March 2002. Smile
Away
Hello, I'm the guy who helped you at the Wiki.

I go as Shadow and welcome to the Forums, bro.

P.S. It is nice that you're half Japanese. Tongue

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Hey Obs! Hope you'll have a great time  Wink

Just wondering: Do you know Japanese or you're just half Japanese
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
[quote name="Mahoutsukai130" post="5767" timestamp="1395257494"]
Hey Obs! Hope you'll have a great time  Wink

Just wondering: Do you know Japanese or you're just half Japanese
[/quote]

[quote author=The Obsidian Edge link=topic=461.msg5762#msg5762 date=1395201784]
PS: I'm half-Japanese, and am more than willing to aid anyone needing translations and such.
[/quote]
Ahh, I have to thank you again Shadow for your help back on the Wiki! I'm looking forward to a great time of learning and becoming more knowledgeable on Crossfight B-Daman~ =)
[quote name="The Obsidian Edge" post="5770" timestamp="1395273900"]
Ahh, I have to thank you again Shadow for your help back on the Wiki! I'm looking forward to a great time of learning and becoming more knowledgeable on Crossfight B-Daman~ =)
[/quote]

Heh, you are welcome.
Oh, I just one more question: what kind of coding does this forum use? Back at the WBO, we used BB Code to do spoilers, bolding, etc.

Was wondering so that I can make my posts a bit more elaborate without having to take up too much space on the page.
[quote name="The Obsidian Edge" post="5773" timestamp="1395275583"]
Oh, I just one more question: what kind of coding does this forum use? Back at the WBO, we used BB Code to do spoilers, bolding, etc.

Was wondering so that I can make my posts a bit more elaborate without having to take up too much space on the page.
[/quote]

The Forums also use BB Code.
Away
It's BB Code, but there are some codes that are slightly altered. You shouldn't really notice any difference between here and the WBO though, just a few extra tags and such.

But anyway, welcome!
For the showing off my all collections you need to spend more time with me by the fall collections have fantasy of the suspense. Only from the pictures that will be unethical way from the https://www.rushmyessays.org/ website will collection privacy pictures only will be show off.