• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arena creations!
This is a thread where you can...well...generally talk about the Toyline and anything to do with it. So...enjoy?
TAKARA-TOMY really should make the Metal Stud Parts more accessible. Their only release (thus far) was the CB-40: Twin=Drazeros SP Set and we're currently at CB-80...
Away
I don't really thing the Metal Studs are that prominent. Sure, they add weight, but other than that I can't really see how they help performance-wise.
Being metal, they should greatly support B-Daman a la Power Types to recover it and its user from recoil which Power Type Cores can cause, such as Rising and Spike. Despite this, no testing is available to prove this claim, so we really need some field work there.
Away
I can help with the testing in the Fall cause in either August or September I plan to get some B-Daman ordered Smile.
[Image: 7.jpg]
Since it's currently unknown what product Dyna=Triples is likely to be released in (yes, it still exists), we should play it safe and discuss it here until more information is available.

[Image: Dyna%3DTriples.png]

The Triples Body Set is turquoise while Dyna is black. The details are difficult to scour due to the image's quality but it seems to have a lizard-like motif going on. What is that golden "crest-like" piece on its Head Part, though?

Its Head greatly reminds me of the head here:
http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...urLike.png
Away
So that's Dyna=Triples. That Core Part doesn't seem to look much.
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Ryoma's two new B-Daman are confirmed as Left=Stallion and Right=Drake. According to some "sources", both can be merged to form Triple=Gilcyon, but we should wait for more information.
Left=Stallion and Right=Drake, eh? Sounds cool! I guess Right Eagle and Left Lion are reborn, in one way or another. Just as those two form Blast Griffon, Stallion and Drake form Triple=Gilcyon.

EDIT: Has anyone noticed how the faces of Stallion and Drake are half-and-half?
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
I have, yes.

Though Gilcyon's gimmick may be more akin to that Super B-Daman, its motif is an obvious homage to Crash B-Daman rather than Beyblade...

Compared to this:

I'm even more excited for their release because of this.

Also, Dyna=Triples is definitely based on the triceratops thanks to Alex's suggestion from a previous chat.

Away
I don't think "Triples" is the right translation. If it's based on a Triceratops, it's more likely to be Tri-something.
So what better translation would you have for "トリプレス" which in romaji, is "toripuresu"?
Away
Honest answer? Not a clue. Triples seems right for the translation. What I meant, and probably should've been more clear with, is that is doesn't suit the B-Animal.
about metal studs i think it helps the magnum arm mechanism to stay on place....
Magnum arm is tends to bend when the b dama launched...
so i think the metal studs will help it to keep in it's place...
also i heard that metal rev core can be e-charged using sonic dravise arms...
magnum arm + metal core + metal stud.... i think i s a good power combination...
even so... there are no metal core in the es release yet....
Since Dyna=Triples will not be released in Triple=Gilcyon and the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set's contents are unconfirmed, I hope it doesn't become an anime-exclusive like Steer=Swallow and One Sided=Rabbit...
Away
I would really enjoy a homage series to the old school stuff, similar to what TAKARA-TOMY's other famous franchise Beiburēdo and what they have done with Zero-G and the Four Beasts homage, but that's just me.
Charizard used Taco Frenzy! It's a one hit KO!
Near enough every Super B-Daman gimmick is being brought back into the Core Change System and Emblem Charge System. Furthermore, the Phoenix line was reimagined for the Emblem Charge System. I don't really see why we would need anything more? Only the gimmicks really matter, and I really don't think Cobalt Blade, Wing Ninja etc would fit in to the current theme.

Though, saying that, I'd love to see Magnum/Justice Ifrit reimagined soon.
I'm gonna be the man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi7gnBEVfE[/youtube]

No, I'm gonna be the man.
Away
I actually preferred the Toy Fair rep saying "Be Da Man". It said it a lot cooler, and as if he was actually into it xD
"Be Da Man" :Smile Oh what will they think of next.
Charizard used Taco Frenzy! It's a one hit KO!