• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arena creations!
I just thought about something, what if Takara Tomy or even Sonokong or Hasbro will rerelease the old Battle B-Daman... Just think about it, Sonokong is doing it so... maybe it's a sign for something....

Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Quote:I just thought about something, what if Takara Tomy or even Sonokong or Hasbro will rerelease the old Battle B-Daman... Just think about it, Sonokong is doing it so... maybe it's a sign for something....

It doesn't signify anything. Sonokong has been making sets with Battle B-Daman since 2012. B-Daman is currently dead in Japan because Takara Tomy is doing nothing with the property and I can tell you with 100% certainty Hasbro will not rerelease toys (that sold poorly) from 2005.
Away
Quote:It doesn't signify anything. Sonokong has been making sets with Battle B-Daman since 2012. B-Daman is currently dead in Japan because Takara Tomy is doing nothing with the property and I can tell you with 100% certainty Hasbro will not rerelease toys (that sold poorly) from 2005.

Well, thank you very much...  -_- 
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
He's got a point dude, Battle B-Daman did so poorly that we never got the Zero-2 B-Daman that were gonna be released, heck Crossfire did a little better *not by much, but we did get more items released*.

[Image: 7.jpg]
Check out this awesome recolor of the Magnum Arm currently exclusive to an upcoming tournament in Malaysia!

Away
Those are actually pretty nice, can't wait to see pics from people who get them!

I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Quote:Check out this awesome recolor of the Magnum Arm currently exclusive to an upcoming tournament in Malaysia!

Cool! That would compliment Rising=Dracyan Extreme Dragon Ver. nicely!
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Yea im going to the tournament at malaysia .hope i can get the magnum arm
Has anyone tried to make a home-made B-Daman? I'm considering giving it a shot, but I'm not entirely sure how.

Quote:Has anyone tried to make a home-made B-Daman? I'm considering giving it a shot, but I'm not entirely sure how.
Check the Your Creations section. There are a few threads about homemade B-Daman on there.

As it stands, I think this thread is more suited for conversations about official releases, though.
[Image: arcadesig.png]
@[member='TacoKing']

.......IKR  Big Grin

@[member='Spike Dravise']

Where is/was it?

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

There are two sides to ev
ery story

hitmonlee22, February 2015
Quote:@[member='Spike Dravise']

Where is/was it?

Here the video because https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto...HRNJJjjus4 the photo size too big
Guys, as everyone is saying ,B-daman is sort of dead.( I say sort of because we still play it:-)) but it doesn't have to be. Hasbro gave up on it:-( but we aren't right? So lets come up with a new battle system for the arena so it can get more exciting! Let your ideas flow! If you come up with something awesome,POST IT! Once we have something really good people with youtube acounts can introduce it on youtube as well as are forum of course;-). If it's dead lets bring it back alive!
I'm not so sure arenas are the issue. There are plenty of B-Daman game-types in existence, as each iteration of B-Daman has introduced their own ones. The issue is just with how B-Daman has been publicised which has led to the death of the franchise until the next reboot cycle (give it three years and we'll see it again).

I'm going to merge your thread into an existing article as well, as we don't really need threads for every post on the Forum either Tongue