• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arena creations!
The way they depicted Dracyan and Dravise, it's quite corny! :Smile
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
Does anybody else think Crash B-Daman's failure was not due to their gun look?

Look at this Megatron from TAKARA-TOMY's Transformers toyline:
There are plenty more where that came from but I'm sure Crash bombed only because it came immediately after Battle B-Daman. I guess fans just weren't done with Battle, much less wanting a new series that replaced the look and feel of the characters and B-Damans they liked.
Away
I mainly blame the use of cartridges and smaller magazines. They really didn't work well, and many fans preferred having genuine magazines.
[Image: 1320396577466.jpg] Take a look at this!
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-d...index.html

TAKARA TOMY, Y U STOP UPDATING YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION?
Away
They like to save the best for last, methinks
Okay so, I have a theory about "Dyna=Triples";

Right now, we're assuming トリプレス (toripuresu) means Triples. While that is a possible translation, I have a second translation which I find more viable right now, but won't act on it.

Let's break it down;
We know tori is "Tri", which makes sense. That leaves us with "puresu".
"プレス" (puresu), for everyone that doesn't know Japanese, means "Press".
If we form the two together, we end up with Tripress, which I'll acknowledge does sound really weird.

However, it really isn't. It's just as logical as Triples. Since there are three Emblem Charges that all need to be pressed to be activated, Tripress makes just as much sense and works perfectly with the translation.

I won't enforce the translation and call it true, do as you desire, but I do believe Tripress may be more accurate than Triples (in my opinion).

Quote:They like to save the best for last, methinks

That doesn't make sense, it's bad for TAKARA TOMY to not promote their latest products (Jet Core, Gatling=Deathshell and so forth) on their official, Japanese website when they obviously know fans occasionally check their site for new content.

Now they're using this (which does promote them) but I heard literally nobody uses it to purchase their products so I don't know what they're trying to do.

Quote:Let's break it down;

We know tori is "Tri", which makes sense. That leaves us with "puresu".

"プレス" (puresu), for everyone that doesn't know Japanese, means "Press".

If we form the two together, we end up with Tripress, which I'll acknowledge does sound really weird.

It does sound more accurate now that I think about it, but only TAKARA TOMY can tell us they STILL release it...

EDIT: Chinese-exclusive redecos!

Away
Sweet stuff, Ed!
Forgive the double-post, but check this out
[Image: 134787927135713207343_cb12-09.jpg] That Drift=Jacker is equipped with a Power Mantle, while it's in Carbine Mode
What is the purpose of the Power Mantle?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
It's actually called the Power Manteau and just narrows the B-Daman's Hold Parts from outside (for a stronger shot) and equips the Trigger with a wider pad to shoot with two fingers for better Power and Precision.

[Image: cb18a.jpg]

[Image: CIMG5470.JPG]

Away
Just a reminder that the Phoenix Campaign will close on August 31, 2013. Apparently only 1,500 Spike=Phoenix copies were produced. Either way, hopefully it will appear on eBay soon enough.
Away
Me too, man. I'd like to see who gets it.
This is the review of all strike shots ..
I found on youtube ..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lLWV5Qf_M4[/youtube]
Nice find!  ;D
A "rumour" states that an "Ultimate Rising=Dracyan" will be an August release in accordance to an anime episode. This fits a previous rumour that a remodeled Rising=Dracyan would also release next month.
Away
Continuing what I said in the Random Anime Discussion; there aren't any viable sources for this information. Until citation is found, please consider that as unconfirmed.
[quote name="trap" post="796" timestamp="1373948049"]
Just a heads up to anyone who plans on buying a PI-system b-daman, beware of the tab breaks(here's a pic of what I'm talking about) [spoiler][Image: DSC02936.jpg][/img] These breaks will make your core very inaccurate because they are designed to hold the hold parts down in place so they won't shift up.The breaks are often cause by using the wrong b-dama(super b-daman used slightly smaller b-daman than the newer series aside from crash b-daman). These breaks are super common and I suggest really considering this before spending a lot of money on a b-daman that will break and be useless... This has happened to both my Burning atlas and Battle phoenix...
[/quote]

How smaller were Super B-Daman B-Dama compared to the later ones? I have a Master Kōryakōu SPII but its B-Dama seems no different to my other glass ones.
Away
@ trap: Hey there, trap, I was wondering when you could join our forum  ;D