• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arena creations!
Here are some Blue Bomberman scans which imply an apparent French Super B-Daman release.

Away
It doesn't really signify a French release at all. It's entirely possible that a French fan made that unofficially.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="805" timestamp="1373995171"]
It doesn't really signify a French release at all. It's entirely possible that a French fan made that unofficially.
[/quote]

I beg to differ.

[Image: BlueBombermanPackaging1.png]
Away
I still don't trust the "French release" though.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="807" timestamp="1373996120"]
I still don't trust the "French release" though.
[/quote]

It has the TAKARA logo and has no unauthenticated signs. Really, why would a "French fan" do all this? Why does it even mention "AK TOYS" (the French distributor) along with their address and telephone lines?
Away
Nice argument, Ed. 8)
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
There is an English one?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="810" timestamp="1374004157"]
There is an English one?
[/quote]

No, unfortunately.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="808" timestamp="1373996374"]
Why does it even mention "AK TOYS" (the French distributor) along with their address and telephone lines?
[/quote]

Did you just stab yourself in the foot then? If it was official, Takara would have released it themselves, not via "AK TOYS". "AK TOYS" is a merchant; they import items in bulk and sell them in France. Therefore it's more likely that it's a set of instructions they localised themselves and slapped their own support information on there.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="812" timestamp="1374014219"]
Did you just stab yourself in the foot then? If it was official, Takara would have released it themselves, not via "AK TOYS". "AK TOYS" is a re-distributor; they import items and sell them in France. Therefore it's more likely that it's a set of instructions they localised themselves and slapped their own support information on there.
[/quote]

So you admit Super B-Daman had a French release.
Away
[quote name="trap" post="800" timestamp="1373985681"]
[quote author=EdBoy3 link=topic=15.msg797#msg797 date=1373948818]
[quote author=trap link=topic=15.msg796#msg796 date=1373948049]
Just a heads up to anyone who plans on buying a PI-system b-daman, beware of the tab breaks(here's a pic of what I'm talking about)
^my combat phoenix get the same break and in the same place
This is definitely unconfirmed, but a recent rumour states that no Cross Fight B-Daman products are planned for August. What this means is uncertain but is hopefully a hoax.
Away
I feel like a God. Everything I tell Ed unmanageably appears on the Forum Tongue

But yes, rumours are spreading that there will not be a release in August. Strange, because we know at least two products that should've had an August release.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="891" timestamp="1374266298"]
But yes, rumours are spreading that there will not be a release in August. Strange, because we know at least two products that should've had an August release.
[/quote]

Is it wrong that I'm almost relieved? I'll finally be able to save some money for a change! Tongue
We'll see about that...
TAKARA TOMY! Make a over powered B-Daman!
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
After some research, TAKARA TOMY choosing not to release anything next month might have more credibility to it. In Metal Fight Beyblade (also by TAKARA TOMY), there was no release in March 2010 despite a February 2010 release. Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F released on April 1, 2010 and began Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion.

Having the Garuburn Ultimate DX Set would be fitting to end the Emblem Charge Series seeing as how Drive=Garuburn began it. So while we may not see anything in August, we have to keep in mind the 2013 WBMA B-Daman Asia Championship will be held and B-Daman Crossfire should be open to the public, everywhere.

It is a little sad though, since the Core Change System had 50 releases but Emblem Charge only has 33...
Away
Well, I think I have to stop using other series's b dama on Super B-Daman series.
Just got a P-67 Round Core yesterday, the power is quite good with magnificent accuracy.

But...
The grip part at P-68 Roller Trigger broke.
Yeah, it should be because of CF b dama because of its size.
Also I quite like to shot with 1 hand like this:
[quote name="Heathcliff" post="971" timestamp="1374635484"]
Well, I think I have to stop using other series's b dama on Super B-Daman series.
Just got a P-67 Round Core yesterday, the power is quite good with magnificent accuracy.

But...
The grip part at P-68 Roller Trigger broke.
Yeah, it should be because of CF b dama because of its size.
Also I quite like to shot with 1 hand like this:
[/quote]

But why would you use larger B-Dama if you know it could result in a case like this?
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="908" timestamp="1374362438"]
It is a little sad though, since the Core Change System had 50 releases but Emblem Charge only has 33...
[/quote]

That was expected though. If you look at it, part of those fifty releases included basics (like B-Dama) and some needed Tune-Up Gear. A first lineup of a toyline almost always has more products than subsequent ones.