• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arena creations!
[quote name="~Mana~" post="979" timestamp="1374700499"]
That was expected though. If you look at it, part of those fifty releases included basics (like B-Dama) and some needed Tune-Up Gear. A first lineup of a toyline almost always has more products than subsequent ones.
[/quote]

Perhaps, but I would have liked to see more. Even if the Emblem Charge System ended at around CB-90, it would be satisfying.
Away
Alrighty gentlemen. I got paid today, so that means I ordered a boatload of new B-Daman to review. I purchased the DX Ultimate Garuburn set, Tripple=Gillusion, the scope magazine, the system magazine, and the ENTIRE (Including the Break Bomber Stadium) first wave of Crossfire.

Cheers! Wink
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="982" timestamp="1374712236"]
Alrighty gentlemen. I got paid today, so that means I ordered a boatload of new B-Daman to review. I purchased the DX Ultimate Garuburn set, Tripple=Gillusion, the scope magazine, the system magazine, and the ENTIRE (Including the Break Bomber Stadium) first wave of Crossfire.

Cheers! Wink
[/quote]

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to your Garuburn Ultimate DX Set and Triple=Gillusion reviews. Did you purchase Lightning Dravise or Strike Cobra though? : P

Just a heads up: Lightning Fin's Oneside Grip is pretty loose. I have a feeling you'll enjoy Roll and Spin, however. Have you ever considered reviewing Body Random Boosters or the Jet Core, IXRollOutIX?
Away
Don't forget Core Random Boosters Vol. 1 and Plus
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="985" timestamp="1374715771"]
[/quote]

Core Random Booster Vol. 1 sucks. Its Cores are One Sided, Steer and Spin and they received separate releases.
Away
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="982" timestamp="1374712236"]

Cheers! Wink
[/quote]

Completely off-topic, but your pay-check must have been huge xD
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="986" timestamp="1374715938"]
[quote author=JustAlex93F link=topic=15.msg985#msg985 date=1374715771]
[/quote]

Core Random Booster Vol. 1 sucks. Its Cores are One Sided, Steer and Spin and they received separate releases.
[/quote]

Those cores may have gotten separate releases, but have you forgotten that Core Random Booster Plus had the Break Core?
[quote name="JustAlex93F" post="990" timestamp="1374781156"]
Those cores may have gotten separate releases, but have you forgotten that Core Random Booster Plus had the Break Core?
[/quote]

I wasn't typing about Core Random Booster Plus but Break was later released in the Super Dragon Double Set.
Away
[quote name="Heathcliff" post="971" timestamp="1374635484"]
Well, I think I have to stop using other series's b dama on Super B-Daman series.
Just got a P-67 Round Core yesterday, the power is quite good with magnificent accuracy.

But...
The grip part at P-68 Roller Trigger broke.
Yeah, it should be because of CF b dama because of its size.
Also I quite like to shot with 1 hand like this:
[/quote]This is exactly what I mean, it really needs to be noted on the wiki not to use bidama from a different series than the b-daman. This is not happening to my iron cyclops, both my Battle phoenix and burning atlas are ruined...

Quote:But why would you use larger B-Dama if you know it could result in a case like this?
I didn't know they were different sizes until after they broke and it was still just a theory until we got the actual weight of the bidama, we're just lucky to have figured this out before someone shells out a lot of money just to end up breaking their b-daman xD
[Image: UltimateRising%3DDracyan.png]

Just appeared in today's episode.

As per Dyna=Tripress, we don't know if this will be released but it does exist. We're not sure if it's a Version-Up Part but it replaced the Dracyan Legs 2 for longer ones. It also replaced the Head Crown for a nicer looking one with exaggerated horns. The Dracyan Arms 2 also get "add-ons". A weird change mimicking the Ultimate Arm. Also unlike the Ultimate Arm which focuses on Power, Rapid-Fire and Control, the Ultimate Leg is strictly Power-based.

Let's see if TAKARA TOMY releases it.
Away
O.M.F.G.

One word; EPIC!!!
Merged the "Ultimate Leg" thread into here. We don't know at all that it'll be released, or is even planned, so it's better we keep it in here until we know more.
And yet you create this.
Away
Why must the anime tease us with Ultimate Dracyan without confirming if it'll even be released at all! Dyna=Triples is one thing, but now this? :'(

#firstworldproblems
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1086" timestamp="1374974272"]
And yet you create this.
[/quote]

Dyna=Tripress was planned for release in the past and nothing is stopping it from being a future release either. That's why I made the thread. The Ultimate Leg has not been planned for a release at all yet, so I see no point in having a thread for it.

[quote author=IXRollOutIX link=topic=15.msg1099#msg1099 date=1375017403]
Why must the anime tease us with Ultimate Dracyan without confirming if it'll even be released at all! Dyna=Triples is one thing, but now this? :'(

#firstworldproblems
[/quote]

Annoyingly, there are no confirmed releases for August. There are rumours of Dyna=Tripress, a new Dragold and another Dracyan Version-Up Set, but the only one I really see plausible is Dyna=Tripress. Dracyan Set, maybe. Tripress, most likely.

Quote:Dyna=Tripress was planned for release in the past and nothing is stopping it from being a future release either. That's why I made the thread. The Ultimate Leg has not been planned for a release at all yet, so I see no point in having a thread for it.

It's not that it's going to be released, it's a topic to discuss it. The Ultimate Leg is apparently a thing now and deserved its own topic. Yes, Dyna=Tripress was going to be released but it didn't and there's no evidence it will.

EDIT: HQ images.

It's just a chunkier Rising=Dracyan in response to Ultimate Drive=Garuburn. Just more add-ons for the sake of it but there aren't any Trigger attachments. If this does end up released, it would be even more awkward to hold.
Away
The sad part is, I don't even see how that would improve Dracyan in any way. It seemingly looks worse, and it's mechanics really make no sense.

Furthermore, what is wrong with it's feet? One has a dragon, the other doesn't?
[quote name="~Mana~" post="1114" timestamp="1375024823"]
The sad part is, I don't even see how that would improve Dracyan in any way. It seemingly looks worse, and it's mechanics really make no sense.

Furthermore, what is wrong with it's feet? One has a dragon, the other doesn't?
[/quote]

Oddly enough, when Dracyan is "suiting up" in the episode it shows a second dragon part attaching to the right foot, but when it zooms out it only has that one...

Even if this did have a release, I fail to see how it would work at all. There are no conceivable attachment points on the feet or the arms for any of those pieces to connect to! I get how the leg parts would make activating those emblems easier, but what is going on with the arm parts? What're they suppose to do, permanently hold down the emblems? How is that better than the Magnum Arm?

On second thought, maybe that IS the idea... Permanently holding down all four emblems so it isn't as awkward to fire. Either way the execution is terrible. Still looks kinda neat though.
I hope it actually does well for Rising=Dracyan's performance cause if not then, we'll end up in the same scenario as the regular Rising=Dracyan.
[Image: 7.jpg]
I just don't understand this:

[Image: nmf1.png]

Why attach the old Emblems on the end? They evidently don't do anything down there. Furthermore, can these extended Emblems actually be pushed down? They seem flat.

Overall, I really don't like the Ultimate Leg. They might as well have just called it "Dracyan 3" because that's all it really is.