• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Best Stories I Ever Read
Okay, so the things is like this, I was watching some AMVs of Soul Eater (YAYYY SOUL EATER) and there was a song in one of them called Monster by Meg and Dia. The song had some weird lines it like "I'm Hannah's regrets". So, I googled it and found out it based on a story that the artists wrote about a child that his parents pretty much hated him and he grew up in fear and was unloved. Twenty years later, he's already a grown up man. He likes to read books, and he wanted to understand this weird feeling thathe read about, "Love". One day he saw a girl in the street and he attacked her and bruised her, thinking this is how love should feel. He returns home with the feeling he did a bad thing and he killed himself by filling his bath with kerosene, enter it and fired it up. The reason I love this story is because it's really thrilling and you can really feel the sadness in this poor man.

Here's the link for who wants to read it:
http://www.quotev.com/story/3403540/Monster/1/
Re
me
mb
er
, r
em
em
be
r,

Th
e F
if
th
of
No
ve
mb
er
T
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
an
d p
lo
t.

I k
no
w o
f n
o r
ea
so
n,

Wh
y t
he
Gu
np
ow
de
r T
re
as
on
S
ho
ul
d e
ve
r b
e f
or
go
t.

-V
, V
for V
endetta

[Image: signature2_zps475a249e.png]
Wow......

*dies a bit inside*
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
This is way too inappropriate for younger users.

Closed.
Away