• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation: Bring Over Fireblast!
While B-Daman Fireblast is currently airing on Italian television with toys already in stores all across Italy - there's a problem - we don't know if it's coming anywhere else. Some might brush it off by saying "Don't worry, it'll come eventually", only that's not easy when you take into account Crossfire's lackluster sales, barely anything past wave 1 was released and the fact the TV show isn't airing anywhere in the United States.

That's why I've created an initiative called "Operation: Bring Over Fireblast!". Our goal is to to show Hasbro as fans of B-Daman how much we care about the toy line and that we want it to continue and we don't want to leave Fireblast out.

To do this, we won't be starting a petition but we will be doing the best we can spreading the word and making sure our message is clear - that we want to see Drive Garuburn, Rising Dracyan and every Fireblast product on store shelves (not just Italy).

And we need your help for this to work. Everything counts, so whether you call them on your phone, write them a letter or talk to them in person (if you can), that will bring us closer to reaching our goal. Remember that when you're talking to Hasbro, don't be rude and confrontational - be kind and respectful. Hasbro is responsible for releasing B-Daman toys outside of Asia (and they may be the reason why you like B-Daman in the first place) so they make the final decisions and with enough help, maybe we can convince them to release Fireblast toys and maybe it'll be sooner than you think!

United States

Customer service hotline: 1 (800) 844-3733 / 1-800-255-5516

Email link (you'll need an account first, sign up here)

Live chat link (hours listed below)

Monday - Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM EST

Thursday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM EST

Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST

Saturday - Sunday: Closed

Canada

Send letters to:

Hasbro Canada Corporation

2350 De La Province

Longueuil, QuÃÂbec

J4G 1G2

Attention: Customer Service

Monday - Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM EST

Friday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM EST

Great Britain

Customer service hotline: 00800 22 42 72 76

Send letters to:

Hasbro UK Ltd

PO BOX 43

Newport

Gwent

NP19 4YH

Monday - Friday: 9:30 AM - 05:30 PM

Australia

Customer service hotline: 1300 138 697

Email address: custservau@hasbro.com

Send letters to:

Hasbro Australia

Level 2, 37-41 Oxford Street

Epping NSW 2121

Australia

Monday - Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM EST

Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST

Post your replies!

Away
There could be a good reason to support this because Hasbro might make Dyna=Tripress. That or I can keep dreaming about talking to Hasbro executives.

I don't think I'm eligible for that since I don't live in the US, UK or AU...yet.

[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
I'm definitely going to try! I will help all that I can because I have had enough of the UK being left out by Hasbro! I also want to see people from the US, Canada and Australia get them knowing there is possible success!
Got a reply.

Don't let this email keep you guys down. All we have to do is keep showing Hasbro how much we care and hopefully with the increased interest they may change their decisions and release it in other parts of the world.
Away
Did anyone get replies yet?
i sent bdaman and hasbro a message on twitter about bringing over fireblast and well... no answer
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif]
i might file a complant about fireblast to them :ph34r: 

@[member='tommycote'] don't waste your time. You're fighting a lost battle. If It failed in the UK ,it sure as heck will fail here.

If the 10 Americans in the world want fireblast so bad , go do a fan dub. Bdaman is dead in the west.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
That's a good idea but how are we gonna make the toys
You don't. You gi an amazon or eBay and buy the takara tomy bdaman. They're literally the exact same mold as the crossfight es bdaman. Just cheaper, crappier and the sol reason to always buy takara and never hasbro.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
I prefer the Hasbro B-Daman over Takara actually, and I don't usually say that. Takara ones are just a pain in the ass to put together, especially with the style screw they have, and my Burst Bison's "launcher" didn't even come with a spring.

@[member='Sapphic Dysphoria'] that's because burst bison is made to use your own strength....

Next , in all 15 years of bdaman ,beyblade and gunpla , you are the 1st person I've ever heard complain that he prefers individually molded cheap plastic over high quality injection molded ABS plastic.... just because sometimes is more convenient , doesn't mean its good quality. I'd rather pay $10 for the Takra Tomy version that's made last as opposed to a cheap copy thats made to break.
Quote:@[member='tommycote'] don't waste your time. You're fighting a lost battle. If It failed in the UK ,it sure as heck will fail here.

If the 10 Americans in the world want fireblast so bad , go do a fan dub. Bdaman is dead in the west.
ya im sad to admit it but your right
Quote:@[member='Sapphic Dysphoria'] that's because burst bison is made to use your own strength....

Next , in all 15 years of bdaman ,beyblade and gunpla , you are the 1st person I've ever heard complain that he prefers individually molded cheap plastic over high quality injection molded ABS plastic.... just because sometimes is more convenient , doesn't mean its good quality. I'd rather pay $10 for the Takra Tomy version that's made last as opposed to a cheap copy thats made to break.
She*

I personally feel like the quality of Takara Tomy molds is usually on par with Hasbro and, in come cases, feels even cheaper. 

I think it really depends on the person. I generally like putting toys together, but the cheap tool and the sometimes hard to punch out pieces makes it less enjoy able for me with Takara B-Daman.
@[member='Sapphic Dysphoria'] let me stop u there. Takara Tomy actually pays good money to get plastic companies to make them high quality injection molded plastic. As to Hasbro just using plastic run off just to make a buck. Hasbro cares more about the money they make as to the quality of the product. As where Takara cares about the money but nakes sure they produce the highest quality and standard.
[Image: Kodoh_Kuraki.jpg]

Thanks to kyousuke for the Sig.
I do hope that they bring b daman fireblast to the US it would be a miracle Smile 

I tried the easiest one I can do, which is send an e-mail to Hasbro Australia; and here's the reply I recently got:

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
@[member='Kogami'] @b-shot-ready-to-fire-123 please just stop trying. You have a better chance of getting abducted by crab people than getting fireblast released anywhere.

It was released in Italy and bombed. Barley anyone got a view of wave one. The anime never got enough views nor did the toys sell. If you want the sorry excuse of a dub , go find some people to do a fan dub. If you want the toys ,go on amazon and buy crossfight es. Hasbro is ass quality and the toys are made to break so you'll buy more as opposed to Takra Tomy where they're made to last.

Stop wasting your time.
^

Uhh,let me be honest..I'm never a fan of Hasbro's B-Damans nor ever bought them. And I don't care much about the dubs. But I was just trying just to see if there's any difference? Well,if you say so; I'll stop then. I was just trying to help anyway :3rz

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: r4S4K6c.gif]
@[member='Kogami'] Takara Tomy uses injection ABS plasti. Its toys are made to last that's why you still see crash b daman to this day in mint condition.

Hasbro uses recycled or leftover plastic for its bdaman and beyblades. This is why a takara accel=Dracyan feels nicer than a hasbro thunder=dracyan.

Takara Tomy toys are made to last as Hasbro toys are made cheap to break so you'll buy more.