• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation: Bring Over Fireblast!
I got Rising=Dracyan Big Grin
@[member='KayetsuDX']
Quote:I got Rising=Dracyan Big Grin

This is the wrong thread to post this in. We have a recent purchase thread for you to post content in. On a side note, congratulations! Put a magnum arm and stablizer on it and you got a pretty balanced bdaman!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Which stabilizer should I get?
I can't wait until Fireblast is worldwide!!!
Quote:Which stabilizer should I get?
wrong topic once again. We have thread for questions like this.   
Quote:I can't wait until Fireblast is worldwide!!!
we were the last to get it. All of Asia has it , the middle east had it in February , the USA and UK want nothing to do with it. The reason it's on an app is because NOBODY WANTED TO BUY THE RIGHTS.
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
Ugh...
Quote:wrong topic once again. We have thread for questions like this.   we were the last to get it. All of Asia has it , the middle east had it in February , the USA and UK want nothing to do with it. The reason it's on an app is because NOBODY WANTED TO BUY THE RIGHTS.
They don't?! Why not?
[Image: AlexSingature1.png] Credit to EdBoy3 (thanks, dude!)
If they didn't want to bother with the rights, maybe we could search for an Animax dub of the anime (and hope that TV Tokyo doesn't kill us for uploading the episodes to YT) or we could bother suggest this anime to Funimation.

(Of course the latter option is stupid. But yeah.)

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:They don't?! Why not?

Because theres too few people who care. In the slot where beyblade was , Tenkai Knights took it's place. Now look at your local Walmart or Target. Where there was little to no Tenkai Knights products, theres tons. Too few people watched Fireblast to the point where it never even finished in Italy(the only place that had it for a time) Bad results=bad business = lost profit.
I can't deny the fact very little people care about B-Daman. They think very little about this franchise.

A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:I can't deny the fact very little people care about B-Daman. They think very little about this franchise.

I agree. Like I've said before, the thought of a metal top I can customize and have battle with my friends top sounds cooler than a marble shooter that I shoot targets with:/
I used to play with those too... I knew nothing about B-Daman...
Quote:I agree. Like I've said before, the thought of a metal top I can customize and have battle with my friends top sounds cooler than a marble shooter that I shoottargets with :/
That is one of the reasons on why I don't compare nor do I like people comparing Beyblade to B-Daman. They are not the same things so why do most people compare these two franchises? (I don't care if they were both made by Takara Tomy/Hasbro nor do I care if both the shows were by d-rights, I just hate people comparing Beyblade to B-Daman when they have nothing in common).

I don't think Fireblast will come due to poor marketing. The only way we can see B-Daman come back to life again is if Takara Tomy makes a new series (Off topic? I don't really care anymore)
@~Pharmist~ I do agree with you but I hope Takara Tomy makes a new series but what could be better then emblem charge
Quote:@~Pharmist~ I do agree with you but I hope Takara Tomy makes a new series but what could be better then emblem charge
I think something that would be better than an "Emblem Charge System" (If someone calls me out for getting the system name wrong (if I did) then I will shun anyone for being such a picky-... nevermind) would be an "Emblem Charge System... with STRIKE SHOTS!!!" Big Grin I'd love to see that.

I will give examples of what Strike Shots each type would have (some will be made up by me)

A Power Type would have things like Drive Shot, Metal Shot, Spike Shot.

A Control Type would have things like Centre Shot (MADE UP, in case anyone was too blind to read the first time. Centre Shot is like a thin ring that is vertically wrapped around like a ring. It is suppose to give accurate shots with the ring positioned in the middle. I didn't want to call it Metal Ring Shot because that is such a lame name). They will also have... erm... Impact Shot... I think (Again, don't call me out for getting something wrong you picky nicky bunch)

A Rapid-Fire Type would have things like Speed Shot, Bearing Shot (AGAIN IT IS MADE UP. It is like a Drive Shot except not made of rubber and the strip/ring is free spinning with an NSK bearing inside to give smooth shots.)

To be perfectly honest, they've dug themselves a bit of a hole with the whole Emblem Charge System. What more can you really do? A reboot would obviously just use plain plastic figures for the first season, but the second season would likely need to beat the Emblem Charge System. Considering the Emblems already add a lot more power to B-Daman in most cases, they need to find another feature that they can abuse, while not being grossly overpowered and ending up performing the same mistake Beyblade did; where they kept topping what they'd already released over and over to the point where, if you don't play Synchrome or later 4D combos, you simply can't win anymore.

Fortunately, B-Daman is a game of skill as opposed to Beyblade, which is a game of strategic combination. As a result, regardless of whether your B-Daman performs well, the player is the ultimate factor in whether or not you can win. That in itself is probably something Takara-Tomy could use for a new series.

@~Mana~ I'd love a super bdaman remaster! In the case of es , I'd say we get an alternate time line. Like es through the eyes of the grand B master or the little afro kid.
Ok, first of... why do people ALWAYS compare B-Daman to Beyblade? Just because Takara Tomy/Hasbro owns them, it does not make them similar AT ALL.

Anywho, they could do an RC system for B-Daman like they did with Cobalt Blaster Drive Cannon. Yeah, it seems silly and stupid but that would invent... something.
Because that's what's been forced down our throats. Yes, they're completely different things and have virtually no similarities, but both Takara-Tomy and Hasbro went all-out associating them and it's now become something that people just do. It's their own fault, they shouldn't have even tried it.

In terms of what I was saying though; I mentioned the Beyblade issue because of how closely I've worked with the Beyblade fandom over the past five years, and that is the best example I can think of. Had I worked with say Digimon, Bakugan or Magic, I'd make the same analogy with them.

In my opinion, what makes Beyblade more popular than B-Daman is the fact Beyblade is more of a "pick up and play" toy (at least, according to most people I have spoke to) than B-Daman. With Beyblade, all you have to do is pick up some Beyblades and a Beystadium and then watch some tops battle. B-Daman is something different. It's more complex because it requires more strategy and set up for the games. That is why I don't compare these two franchises although I just did now so... whoops.

On a side note, I'm sure everyone probably knows about Takara Tomy's "B Project" and whilst a lot of people are suggesting it's Beyblade, I think it's a possibility it's B-Daman (If you count Special types as a type then B-Daman has four types which is what the coloured bars on the B Project probably suggests.