• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation: Bring Over Fireblast!
So the "B project" turned out to be a new season of beyblade called metal burst. Fingers crossed for the next year or so. This may mean a new bdaman series is around the corner!
“You, people down there, are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me… I hate it.” – Lockon Stratos
For anyone who is interested, a few minor details about the Fireblast app and their strategic plan;
  • The app will not be updated with future episodes. Instead, you are expected to download each new app as you go along to be able to watch the content. The "Fireblast 2" and "Fireblast 3" apps will be available later this year.
  • Each app will weigh in at around 1.2GB. That totals 3.6GB of your valuable smart device space if you want to have the full series.
  • "Fireblast 1" is listed as being at a "special introductory price", which is free of charge. I can only assume that this signifies that they'll start charging for the app soon then.
So uh, I can't really stand having 3.6GB wasted so I'll be ripping these episodes as soon as possible. Granted, 9 episodes in 1.2GB isn't bad for compression but I'd rather have them on my computer or stream them online than have them stored natively on my iPad...

EDIT: Ah, so that's what it is. The offer is basically that the app itself is free, but there's an in-app transaction of £1.69 (assuming it'll be $1.99 USD) for anyone who wants to watch episodes 2-9. Not a bad price, but the files are actually in the app already and just locked away. I personally think it'd have been a better move to just drop them on the iTunes Store/Play Store instead of just having this app for it...

EDIT 2: And as you'd expect, I'm a total ass and I've ripped everything out of the app (yes, it was that badly coded that I did it within a few minutes). Images, episodes, audio; the entire lot. I'll be sorting it all out and making it available soon.

what i think is if they maybe gear it more toards the older age group (like most of there fans) the probably could go somewhere. they also could make it both to the meta (competative) players and maybe gundam or lbx collecters at the same time they might sell well. and if the they kept there promise with  what they said they would make *cough* dyna tripress *cough* they would sell better.

[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]
I would love getting fireblast to north america, living in Canada means no community near me that I know of especially selling takara tomy stuff
Wouldn't mind getting Fireblast to NA, Will send Hasbro some mail and see if I get a reply  Big Grin
Check out my youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingswordsrealm
Let us know if you get a reply with that. While they've generally said that they aren't continuing the series in western countries anymore, it's always interesting to see what their official statement is with customer inquiries Tongue
Also, now the UK has the Fireblast Break Bomber! WOO!
Whereabouts in the UK is selling them? I can still only find Wave 1 Crossfire, of which I've already bought cases of Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes ~Mana~'s post
(Wednesday March 9th, 2016 - 03:52 PM)i ~Mana~ Wrote: Whereabouts in the UK is selling them? I can still only find Wave 1 Crossfire, of which I've already bought cases of Tongue

I found them in The Entertainers, I had such bad luck with it, my Dragren didn't have the front part to hold the horn and the Emblems lost some paint, thank goodness they let me replace it.
Thumbs Up 
(Wednesday March 9th, 2016 - 04:32 PM)LucasAid Wrote:
(Wednesday March 9th, 2016 - 03:52 PM)i ~Mana~ Wrote: Whereabouts in the UK is selling them? I can still only find Wave 1 Crossfire, of which I've already bought cases of Tongue

I found them in The Entertainers, I had such bad luck with it, my Dragren didn't have the front part to hold the horn and the Emblems lost some paint, thank goodness they let me replace it.

this is why, and don't get me wrong i love my es b-daman to death, I'm glad  now that they never released the fire blast b-daman here.
[Image: ?action=view%C3%82%C2%A2%C3%82%C2%B4t=Ca...dansen.gif][img]webkit-fake-url://681102ca-ce30-4862-8c27-9f11665ef654/imagegif[/img]