• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Topic
This topic we talk about Pokemon and maybe share some friend codes to battle each other! Big Grin

Pokemon White Friend Code: 0090-0228-6386
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0949-0062-2108
Hmm, a good idea actually. I'll post my FCs when I have access to my 3DS.

Straight off the bat, I'm gonna say this.
You had a 3DS along, Didnt you?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Huh? That didn't make sense.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="1118" timestamp="1375025423"]
Huh? That didn't make sense.
[/quote]

Shadow means that you had a Nintendo 3DS all this time and didn't tell us.
Away
Look at this!
This would be awesome but not gonna happen Sad
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...7364_n.jpg

What is everybody's first Pokemon game. My first one is Pokemon Leaf Green and it's one of my favorite games of all time!
Please refrain from double posting without a 48 hour gap. Just edit your previous message. I've merged your posts Smile

First Pokemon game? Red, on Game Boy. I feel really old now.
O_O MEGA POKEMON!!!!
Check it out!! http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Edit: Do you think this will break the game?
[Image: corocoro8132.jpg]

MegaLucario and MegaBlaziken looks AMAZING. The others, not so much. Not sure what the whole point of MegaAbsol was...it doesn't even gain a second type.
Lol there making a new one with that kangoon pokemon thing
[Image: 101188-pokemon-x-and-y-mega-evolution-li...witter.jpg]

It would appear that the list of Mega Evolutions has been leaked...silly Game Freak... (though, the validity of this is uncertain, but news sources say it's official).
[quote name="~Mana~" post="2866" timestamp="1379358985"]
[Image: 101188-pokemon-x-and-y-mega-evolution-li...witter.jpg]

It would appear that the list of Mega Evolutions has been leaked...silly Game Freak... (though, the validity of this is uncertain, but news sources say it's official).[/quote]
Most likely fake. Wrong font up top plus improper use of "Mega Evolution" in Japanese (should be "メガシンカ" instead of "メガÀ²åŒ–").
I think it's real i want an mega meganium
Nope, it's proven to be fake.
メガÀ²åŒ– isn't shown at all...
How do you know it's proven?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Because the picture Mana has isn't the whole picture. Also, it's missing some pokemon that are proven to be mega evolutions.
Indeed. Shame, I'd have liked to see Mega Infernape.

Just to ask everyone, as my copy is currently waiting at home for me to play tomorrow, does anyone want me to be posting progressive spoilers as I go along the story? Like, details and everything?
because of the bajillion spoilers released, it doesn't matter anymore if you want to for me at least.
I'm giving the option. Of course, I'd put them in a double spoiler box so you wouldn't be able to see them unless you honestly wanted to. Some people are eager to know details, some aren't, that's all.
No no I understand, I just realized what I said sounded weird. What I meant was I personally don't care if you spoil the game, I wasn't asking you to spoil it to me specifically haha