• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Topic
Pfahaha, never did spoil the game in the end; been so busy with college and work that I never got around to it.

Does anyone have any questions about X and Y that they want answering then? xD
X and Y seems interesting... What's it about?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Same as most in the series; you're a beginning trainer setting off on your journey. You're given a starter by your friends (on behalf of Sycamore) and tasked with filling up the Pokedex. You then take on gyms eventually the league. After getting your third badge, you're also tasked with becoming a successor of Mega Evolution and you're given a Mega Ring.

Main villains are Team Flare, a greedy team who want all the money they can get, and also to kill all Pokemon and Humans in existence, except those who are members of Team Flare, and they intend to fulfil this ambition using the powers of Xerneas/Yveltal.
[quote name="~Mana~" post="2866" timestamp="1379358985"]
[Image: 101188-pokemon-x-and-y-mega-evolution-li...witter.jpg]

It would appear that the list of Mega Evolutions has been leaked...silly Game Freak... (though, the validity of this is uncertain, but news sources say it's official).
[/quote]

I'm really sad that this is fake Sad I would've really liked to have seen Mega Luxray, but you'll notice that Mega Pinsir has been created, however you do not see Pinsir on the chart.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow
In the show I wish Brock would appear in some episodes or some of the old characters it has been a while since their last appearance

- J
[Image: Death_Note_Letter_J_by_Junsui88.jpg]
I have 3DS here's my Friend Code:5284-2822-6870 please add me and if you have games like Super Street Fighter IV, Mario Kart 7 and ESPECIALLY PokÃÂmon Y I hope we can play someday...... A B-Daman Forums PokÃÂmon Tourney? that would be awesome!
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
Anybody willing to trade any Legendaries on PokÃÂmon X and PokÃÂmon Y?
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5145" timestamp="1389138768"]
Anybody willing to trade any Legendaries on PokÃÂmon X and PokÃÂmon Y?
[/quote]

Which ones do you need? I've got a spare Mewtwo, Zygarde, Yveltal, and probably an extra Xerneas lying around somewhere. I've mostly just been using them to try to get previous gen legendaries on the GTS (so far I've got Suicune, Virizion, and Rayquaza). I can also breed Phione if you consider those legendary.

My patience for Pokemon Bank to come out is starting to run a little thin.
[Image: arcadesig.png]
Ooh, Rayquaza, nice Arcade. I was actually so close to getting Groudon, Suicune and a Shiny Latios recently (somebody even asked a Charmander for one or them) but I wasn't fast enough, lol.

I have 2 Mewtwo, 1 Yveltal, 1 Zygarde, 1 Kyurem and 1 Phione. I didn't bother getting the Legendary Birds yet since I'm not in the right mood to do it. Anywho, I'm looking for Legendaries like Mew and Arceus (good luck with them) but mainly Groudon, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Giratina, Zekrom and Reshiram.

My 3DS Friend Code is here, alongside others if you want to add them.
Away
Guys who wants to play trade with me please ad me just please reply me if you added my friend code 5284-2822-6870
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
Just in case some people don't know yet, PokÃÂmon Bank and PokÃÂmon Transporter have finally been released in America, Europe, and most Asian countries (if not all).
[Image: arcadesig.png]
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="5194" timestamp="1389704434"]
Ooh, Rayquaza, nice Arcade. I was actually so close to getting Groudon, Suicune and a Shiny Latios recently (somebody even asked a Charmander for one or them) but I wasn't fast enough, lol.

I have 2 Mewtwo, 1 Yveltal, 1 Zygarde, 1 Kyurem and 1 Phione. I didn't bother getting the Legendary Birds yet since I'm not in the right mood to do it. Anywho, I'm looking for Legendaries like Mew and Arceus (good luck with them) but mainly Groudon, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Giratina, Zekrom and Reshiram.

My 3DS Friend Code is here, alongside others if you want to add them.
[/quote]

Do these mewtwos have mega stones? If so, which one? I have 3 arceus I'd be willing to trade is all.
I heard of your skill, and im not impressed.
I already have an Arceus. Tongue
Away
I literally have all of the ones you listed wanting except for xerneas, my interest is because I accidentally killed the mew two in game and saved... :'(
Do you have Reshiram?
Away
As a matter of fact I do.
[quote name="TheFonz" post="5376" timestamp="1392063634"]
As a matter of fact I do.
[/quote]

I'll give you a Mewtwo with Mewtwonite X for your Reshiram.

My 3DS Friend Code is "4167 - 4927 - 5352". Post yours if you're interested.
Away
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0[/video]

"EXPLORE A DRAMATIC NEW WORLD!" doesn't sound like Hoenn even if it was confirmed. Groudon and Kyogre have different color palettes and it would be very disappointing if those are their Mega Evolutions because aside from color, they look exactly the same (but Groudon's tail spikes are more separated). Also, they stopped doing CamelCase.

Fun Fact: In 2009, PokÃÂmon HeartGold Version and PokÃÂmon SoulSilver Version were officially announced on May 7, the same day Nintendo announced PokÃÂmon Omega Ruby and PokÃÂmon Alpha Sapphire.
Away
Quote:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0[/video]"EXPLORE A DRAMATIC NEW WORLD!" doesn't sound like Hoenn even if it was confirmed. Groudon and Kyogre have different color palettes and it would be very disappointing if those are their Mega Evolutions because aside from color, they look exactly the same (but Groudon's tail spikes are more separated). Also, they stopped doing CamelCase.Fun Fact: In 2009, PokÃÂmon HeartGold Version and PokÃÂmon SoulSilver Version were officially announced on May 7, the same day Nintendo announced PokÃÂmon Omega Ruby and PokÃÂmon Alpha Sapphire.
Yes!!!! I will play this a lot when it comes out
This is the only thing I am waiting for this year honestly, Pokemon ORAS is gonna be such a bomb I need this game!

And I need a Mega Audino! It's just so pretty! Also a Mega Salamence

I am indeed very happy that I have a shiny Metagross, I so wanna mega evolve it in the nest games

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: tumblr_nbvq566Xx51qlihupo1_500.png]