• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Top Teir Part: Dravise 2 Head
It is my belief that the dravise 2 head is an extremely useful part, as it contributes in every customization, because of the horn down feature. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the only head part that makes any difference in the performance of the b-daman. Sights get blocked by magazines and marbles. The dravise 2 head increases accuracy by aligning the marbles as they are moved into the firing position. Because of this accuracy is improved and rapid-fire as well because it it centered between the rollers, therefore creating less friction. Because of this I believe the dravise 2 head had a lace on any customization, as it adds to the performance of the b-daman. Any advantage you have over your opponent is useful.

Please post and comments/suggestions/objections below.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Nice points made here. Dravise 2 is definitely very versatile, although if there's ever an instance where you don't need a magazine, Dragren 1 is the way to go.
the thing is though that there aren't very many combos that need a sight more then a magazine, and if so, they could use the scope magazine instead and get both.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Let's say you're using a VUP, a barrel, and a stabilizer and have no room for a magazine. You're best off using Dragren 1, probably. Not to mention that Scope Magazine isn't even all that good.
true, but the magazine gives you more of an advantage than in your scenario, a stabilizer when you have no magazine. That also seems more like a combo used for the long bridge competition or whatever its called.

Magazine + Dravise 2 head > no magazine + dragren head, or any other head
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
[quote name="IXRollOutIX" post="3369" timestamp="1381817266"]
Let's say you're using a VUP, a barrel, and a stabilizer and have no room for a magazine. You're best off using Dragren 1, probably. Not to mention that Scope Magazine isn't even all that good.
[/quote]
That's assuming that rule is in place. A competitor for the Asia Championships had magnum rising dracyan with the dash stabilizer, barrel, and cyclone magazine.
In break bomber or any timed event, sure. But in a non-timed solo play event, there's not much need for a magazine. Especially in a target practice scenario.
Exactly my point. This is a top tier part for competitive customizations.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
I have not yet grasped the fine points of the Emblem Charge system but my personal Core Change combo is a Force Dragren Head with Tigare Cowl, Metal Force Core with Tigare head, Dragren Gravity Arms with extra stud parts and facing downward and Dragren with Tigare rubber-equipped arms. Perfect Metal Dragren if one must call it.

Do you recommend that I buy the Sonic=Dravise as my first ever Emblem Charge System B-Daman?
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Not sure that belongs, here, try this thread

http://forum.bdamanwiki.com/index.php?to...;topicseen

Depends on the type you're looking for, but from what I see, I'd say no.
I'm  gonna be d da bomb!
Thank you for your recommendations.
[Image: Sparky.jpg]
Semper Natura Credo | Always trust your instincts.
Dravise 2 head top-tier? Heck, pretty much all of Sonic Dravise is definitely top-tier for rapid-fire. Besides the arms, that's usually personal preference and hand size.
No matter how bright the light may be... It can always be overcast by a shadow.

~FourShadow