• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Answers
As the title suggests, this thread is for Questions and Answers. You drop any questions here, and I'm sure someone will answer them at some point.

Just to emphasise, if we already have a thread of something, try to use that to find the answer to your question first. The idea of this thread is for general questions.
Hey I'm new to this game and currently don't own any Cross Fight B-Daman and I was wondering what would be a good starter purchase to get at this moment. Thank you.
It greatly depends on what you are looking for. Whether it be Power, Rapid-Fire or Precision, what B-Daman are you striving for?
Away
I think I would want to start with a rapid-fire. Thanks for the help.
Sonic=Dravise and a Cyclone Magazine would be ideal, for now.

But if you're willing to wait a little, Gatling=Deathciel releases June 22, 2013 and could potentially be top-tier.
Away
I wouldn't go with a Cyclone Magazine. Tornado Magazine is far better to start off with. You'll most likely also need a pack of B-Dama, as starter sets only come with one or two.

EDIT: Well, I say Tornado is better, but both are about the same. I just think Tornado is easier to use, that's all.
Is it normal for Master Kōryakuō SPII's bottom loading gimmick to cause the B-Dama to fly out the hole at its head? Covering it (especially with the cover) helps but I need to know whether this is intentional.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="874" timestamp="1374201131"]
Is it normal for Master Kōryakuō SPII's bottom loading gimmick to cause the B-Dama to fly out the hole at its head? Covering it (especially with the cover) helps but I need to know whether this is intentional.
[/quote]If you don't have a magazine leave the head cover on and put your thumb over it when loading. This is a common problem lol
I just heard about cross fight/fire about a week ago( I know I'm a little slow ) and want to get into b-daman again. My question is what b-daman should I look for? And what attachments? There's so many on Amazon I really have no clue where to start. If it helps, I've always liked the power types, the Cobalt line and Helio Breaker specifically. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
What series are you willing to purchase from currently: Cross Fight B-Daman or B-Daman Crossfire?
Away
I'll go for either one really. A lot of people are telling me that Takara is far better than Hasbro, and in beyblades case I agree whole-heartedly, but I'm not sure about B-daman. But anyway, which ever b-daman will give me the best results I'll get.
Cross Fight B-Daman currently has the strongest releases. Purchase the Dracyan Version-Up Set and a System Magazine.
Away
Awesome, not as expensive as I thought haha. Thanks a ton.
Also, if anyone knows a good/reliable seller on ebay or anything like that, could you please reply with their name. I've been scammed before and it's no fun at all haha, thanks.
Don't go on eBay. For the cheapest prices, go to our Marketplace section and find Dimsum2u's thread. He has the cheapest prices on the internet, and he's fully certified by us.
dimsum2u also has free shipping on all items.

[quote name="Joseph0323" post="1321" timestamp="1375317280"]
Also, if anyone knows a good/reliable seller on ebay or anything like that, could you please reply with their name. I've been scammed before and it's no fun at all haha, thanks.
[/quote]

Remember not to make a double post unless 48 hours passed.

EDIT: dimsum2u doesn't seem to have the Dracyan Version-Up Set or the System Magazine in stock. Send him a PM though and he may get more.
Away
You guys are the best, thanks man.
I found his website, but it only has one b-daman. Is there another category I missed on the website or is he just out of stock?
Also, don't Double-Post.
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Nobody told you to visit his website, just to private message him. His website is not updated as he has most from the Core Change System on eBay.

Don't double post again unless 48 hours have passed, Joseph.
Away