• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Answers
[quote name="Axel" post="1625" timestamp="1375879172"]
so you think its a fake?
[/quote]

"official" doesn't imply that it's fake at all. It doesn't "look legit" since it "is legit".
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1626" timestamp="1375879356"]
[quote author=Axel link=topic=16.msg1625#msg1625 date=1375879172]
so you think its a fake?
[/quote]

"official" doesn't imply that it's fake at all. It doesn't "look legit" since it "is legit".
[/quote]

ah alright I misunderstood
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
guys are rising dracyan,sonic dravise and assault dragren good for starters in eS version
cause my first three cross fight b-daman are accele dracyan,rev dravise and force dragren
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
Yea i guess
[quote name="jericoluislua" post="1635" timestamp="1375891108"]
guys are rising dracyan,sonic dravise and assault dragren good for starters in eS version
cause my first three cross fight b-daman are accele dracyan,rev dravise and force dragren
[/quote]

"eS" is an anime term only; they are from the Emblem Charge System.

However yes, they are great starting B-Damans. Rising=Dracyan for Power, Sonic=Dravise for Rapid-Fire and Assault=Dragren for Control and even some Power.

[quote author=Jibojie link=topic=16.msg1636#msg1636 date=1375891361]
Yea i guess
[/quote]

Don't answer questions you're not sure of.
Away
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1637" timestamp="1375892249"]
[quote author=jericoluislua link=topic=16.msg1635#msg1635 date=1375891108]
[/quote]

"eS" is an anime term only; they are from the Emblem Charge System.

However yes, they are great starting B-Damans. Rising=Dracyan for Power, Sonic=Dravise for Rapid-Fire and Assault=Dragren for Control and even some Power.

thanks bro Smile by the way do you have a skype?
This is only for B-Daman questions and answers.
Away
How You Get A Picture As Your Sig?
[quote name="Kyzous" post="1656" timestamp="1375927264"]
[/quote]

This is for B-Daman questions only.
Away
Does Force outclass Stroke?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Yes, but pick up a Metal Force core if anything. It's a lot better.
[quote name="EdBoy3" post="1657" timestamp="1375928155"]
[quote author=Kyzous link=topic=16.msg1656#msg1656 date=1375927264]
[/quote]

This is for B-Daman questions only.
[/quote]
bro why does my accele dracyan have rapidfire?
when I play breakbomber with my friend or my dad i can always win against dravise
or maybe theyre just abit beginner?
[quote name="bluesonic1" post="1686" timestamp="1376034536"]
I was hoping to initiate some conversation about Strike Shots (not just asking questions) but my thread got locked and moved before I could reply, and was redirected here instead. Sorry for not making it more obvious I wanted discussion on it ^__^;
Also, why is this board titled 'General Discussion' yet the board description says 'Got a general question to ask? Ask it here!'? I dunno, it seems conflicting to me 'as all. Anyway!

So I got myself one of the packets that's got the full set of these strike shots, which looks like this:
Using both the packing description (which is not too helpful to me as I don't speak Korean) and the Wiki page, there are still some B-Dama from this set which I have no idea what they're for and I'm hoping someone can shed some light to them.

First thing to ask... on the right hand side, there are 5 (the top 2 being counted as 1 seeing as it's the same B-Dama) rows and 5 descriptive pictures for each B-Dama. That's great, but what is the last one, which appears to be shiny and golden, for?? It doesn't offer any weights or stats as the other ones have. The corresponding B-Dama in that row are the same as in the row opposite too so I don't really know what that picture refers to. I will note that in both the left column and right of that last row, 1 of each of those 3's has a golden/yellowish tinge to it that the others don't, but otherwise is not different in any way.

The other thing is... on the left hand side, there are 5 rows but only 4 descriptive pictures... Also, the shiny metallic balls are EXTREMELY light (I think they may even be the lightest ones of all) which surprised me seeing as I assumed they would be the metal shots. But, the B-Dama in the last row are by far the heaviest but in no way looks like metal and in fact looks quite glass-like (these are the ones I kinda referred to in the previous paragraph).

Can anyone explain what's going on with the metal shots and what that last row of B-Dama are??
[/quote]

I ordered three of these sets; one I kept for myself, one is on the giveaway currently and one I will be selling on the marketplace soon.

In general, the set is both decent, and also sucks. The Metal Shots are not metal at all, and are by far the lightest B-Dama in the set. They just have a metallic plastic shell. I don't bother with it at all.

The decent shots in the set are the Spike Shot, Drive Shot, Random Shot, Split Shot and Stealth Shot. The others are just...no. The B-Dama on the last row that you are referring to are "KBA B-Dama", which are just standard glass B-Dama. Nothing special at all.

[quote author=jericoluislua link=topic=16.msg1688#msg1688 date=1376043039]
when I play breakbomber with my friend or my dad i can always win against dravise
[/quote]

Rapid-Fire doesn't define everything in a Break Bomber game. With Rapid-Fire, you can fire more and hit more, but you lack the power and it may take multiple shots to get a block through. With Power, you pack more of a punch with each shot and are likely to shoot a block through in one shot, but you lack the capability to fire as fast.

It's likely that Dravise does fire faster and your family are just a bit amateur (no offence!), so they aren't firing as fast as they're capable of. B-Daman is very much a skill based game and, if you lack the skill, you won't push your B-Daman to it's full potential, as is evident with your Dracyan VS Dravise. Try swapping with your family and using Dravise instead of Dracyan and see who wins.
[quote name="bluesonic1" post="1686" timestamp="1376034536"]
I was hoping to initiate some conversation about Strike Shots (not just asking questions) but my thread got locked and moved before I could reply, and was redirected here instead. Sorry for not making it more obvious I wanted discussion on it ^__^;
Also, why is this board titled 'General Discussion' yet the board description says 'Got a general question to ask? Ask it here!'? I dunno, it seems conflicting to me 'as all. Anyway!

So I got myself one of the packets that's got the full set of these strike shots, which looks like this:
[Image: specialmarbleset.JPG]

Using both the packing description (which is not too helpful to me as I don't speak Korean) and the Wiki page, there are still some B-Dama from this set which I have no idea what they're for and I'm hoping someone can shed some light to them.

First thing to ask... on the right hand side, there are 5 (the top 2 being counted as 1 seeing as it's the same B-Dama) rows and 5 descriptive pictures for each B-Dama. That's great, but what is the last one, which appears to be shiny and golden, for?? It doesn't offer any weights or stats as the other ones have. The corresponding B-Dama in that row are the same as in the row opposite too so I don't really know what that picture refers to. I will note that in both the left column and right of that last row, 1 of each of those 3's has a golden/yellowish tinge to it that the others don't, but otherwise is not different in any way.

The other thing is... on the left hand side, there are 5 rows but only 4 descriptive pictures... Also, the shiny metallic balls are EXTREMELY light (I think they may even be the lightest ones of all) which surprised me seeing as I assumed they would be the metal shots. But, the B-Dama in the last row are by far the heaviest but in no way looks like metal and in fact looks quite glass-like (these are the ones I kinda referred to in the previous paragraph).

Can anyone explain what's going on with the metal shots and what that last row of B-Dama are??
[/quote]

Mana's doing a giveaway on that so forfeit the giveaway?  Tongue

Those are Strike Shots, BlueSonic
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
Quote:[quote name="jericoluislua" post="1688" timestamp="1376043039"]

Rapid-Fire doesn't define everything in a Break Bomber game. With Rapid-Fire, you can fire more and hit more, but you lack the power and it may take multiple shots to get a block through. With Power, you pack more of a punch with each shot and are likely to shoot a block through in one shot, but you lack the capability to fire as fast.

It's likely that Dravise does fire faster and your family are just a bit amateur (no offence!), so they aren't firing as fast as they're capable of. B-Daman is very much a skill based game and, if you lack the skill, you won't push your B-Daman to it's full potential, as is evident with your Dracyan VS Dravise. Try swapping with your family and using Dravise instead of Dracyan and see who wins.
[/quote]
No offense taken,probably I would still win :p
Nono. It's Sono-Kong trying to be cheap. The actual Takara-Tomy Metal Shot is pure metal and it actually useful. The Sono-Kong version...well...they tried to make it seem aesthetically like metal, but it's just a hollow marble with a shiny plastic coating.
[quote name="bluesonic1" post="1693" timestamp="1376053007"]
Edit: Also, shouldn't the Wiki page be edited to say that the RL metal shots then aren't actually metal or that some are if they do exist?
[/quote]

Of course it has to be edited, otherwise it's misleading. However asking if it should be edited doesn't matter unless somebody actually edits it without question.
Away
I'm planning to buy something online. Should I get a "CB-50 Drive=Garuburn and something else" or should I get the "CB-11 Rev=Dravise Super Burst Set"?
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)
[quote name="StaticBladez11" post="1724" timestamp="1376173664"]
I'm planning to buy something online. Should I get a "CB-50 Drive=Garuburn and something else" or should I get "CB-11 Rev=Dravise Super Burst Set"?
[/quote]

It all depends on what you're looking for: Power, Rapid-Fire or Control. Purchasing the Rev=Dravise Super Burst Set is a bad idea since Lightning Dravise with Tornado Magazine is already in stock at local stores like Kmart and Target.

However if you still feel like purchasing "something online", go with dimsum2u. He offers the best prices on the internet with free shipping and no prices on eBay or amazon beat his.
Away
Pull it back+up gently.
Drive=Garuburn!Spike=Phoenix!