• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Answers
so something I am planning to do when I start trying to organize events in the beginning is allowing battle b-daman to be used in crossfire(like break bomber, ect) aside from the obvious of battle b-daman having so many more options already out compared to crossfire, do you think there will be any issues?

I do intend to move it up to crossfire/cross fight only but just for the first few so older players can get a chance play before they get any of the new ones
[Image: FJ9BEy.gif]
[quote name="Axel" post="1739" timestamp="1376222179"]
so something I am planning to do when I start trying to organize events in the beginning is allowing battle b-daman to be used in crossfire(like break bomber, ect) aside from the obvious of battle b-daman having so many more options already out compared to crossfire, do you think there will be any issues?

I do intend to move it up to crossfire/cross fight only but just for the first few so older players can get a chance play before they get any of the new ones
[/quote]

There wouldn't be any problems.
Away
is it illegal to have multi-colored B-Dama in tournaments?
A-ya, AKA the dead unfortunate.
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="1750" timestamp="1376266482"]
is it illegal to have multi-colored B-Dama in tournaments?
[/quote]

As long as they are official B-Dama, B-DaBalls and/or B-Da Marbles, no.
Away
well so far That I know isn't the tournament host that will provide the b dama/marbles?
Eh, feel the rainbow.
[quote name="mbaheganteng" post="1758" timestamp="1376298840"]
well so far That I know isn't the tournament host that will provide the b dama/marbles?
[/quote]

That is still being decided. We'd love to just hop on and say "B-Dama will be provided" (which some will), but it would really help out as well if competitors could bring their own. We won't always have enough B-Dama to go around.
i mean in official torunament like those asia championship 2013 hosted by takara tomy....
The b dama will be provided i presume..
Oh, I have absolutely no idea. I believe they were supplied, yes.
Can we play with normal marbles ?? it's probaly a no Tongue
[quote name="Jibojie" post="1776" timestamp="1376346045"]
Can we play with normal marbles ?? it's probaly a no Tongue
[/quote]

It's definitely a "No".
Away
When can we use strike shots and what do we use it with ??
[quote name="Jibojie" post="1778" timestamp="1376346660"]
When can we use strike shots and what do we use it with ??
[/quote]

B-Shots can use Strike Shots when we begin tournaments and are only for Battle B-Daman play.
Away
Strike Shots are for Battle B-Daman. Unless they work on Crossfire in some way.
In official tournaments, Strike Shots are banned. In our tournaments, they may only be used in the Battle B-Daman format OR if the tournament organiser specifies that it is allowed.
how do you put pictures?
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
This is not B Daman related.
[quote name="MasterRPGMan" post="1915" timestamp="1376571471"]
This is not B Daman related.
[/quote]
but I need it ehen I need to post some B-daman pictures
No one can beat me than me alone! Minna miteite kure!
As you claim it is for B-Daman pictures, the code uses [ img ] and [ /img ]. Type the url between them and remove the spaces.
Away
Is it possible to make a "Ultimate Mode" with Smash=Dragold, along with combining with all the 4 dragon b-damans. Like Sniper mode, Power mode, and Rapid-Fire Mode all at the same time? Wouldn't that make it like a "Hyper Fusion Mode"?
<p class="bbc_center">[Image: StaticBladez11Signature%60.png]

<p class="bbc_center">(Edboy3 made this Signature ^_^)